• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazbin Hotel Discussion Thread

Seeing as Adam One-shot Alastor and that's more consistent then one stray feat from Alastor(see fighting Charlie who is confirmed stronger then Alastor), yeah it's inconsistent more then it is an outlier.

Seeing as Adam One-shot Alastor and that's more consistent then one stray feat from Alastor(see fighting Charlie who is confirmed stronger then Alastor), yeah it's inconsistent more then it is an outlier.
Well Durability doesn’t necessarily scale to AP, he can pretty much be glass cannon. Especially with the fact that he does this attack right after saying "what a soul can accomplish once they take charge of their own fate" stuff. Although, I won't argue much, if it is considered an outlier here I'm just fine with that.

No, I think it's pretty much just one of those feats where someone is dumb and off-guard, and the other guy does some damage. Don't think it was that much, either.
Hmmmm but he was clearly in the battle mode and I don't know if being off guard can make Mountain Level being hurt by Small Town Level. But🤷‍♂️

Well Durability doesn’t necessarily scale to AP, he can pretty much be glass cannon. Especially with the fact that he does this attack right after saying "what a soul can accomplish once they take charge of their own fate" stuff. Although, I won't argue much, if it is considered an outlier here I'm just fine with that.
Alastor kind of has reason to scale to his AP in durability.

Also, don't quadruple post. It makes you look like a clown. Just edit your post.

I though the Mountain level calc was getting debunked or something
Let's pray it wasn't.
He wasn't hurt that much.
I mean, Adam groaned, walked away a couple of meters and then rubbed his forehead. Yes, not as impressive as Charlie in demon form, but at least something.

Also by the way, has anyone tried to calc Vox's feat? From what I saw similar calc was dependent on the population, and knowing there is at least billion of sinners in Hell it may scale high. Just wondering.

I mean, Adam groaned, walked away a couple of meters and then rubbed his forehead. Yes, not as impressive as Charlie in demon form, but at least something.
I think of it as a slap. It causes some pain but no significant damage, maybe a bruise if you wait an hour or so. Not sure where that would land scaling wise though 🤔

I'm 50/50 on that scaling. But, if he can perform that level of magic, other's of his tier(+) should be able too.

1. No UES, so no, someone like Adam shouldn't be able to split the clouds

2. Ever since season 2 of helluva began dropping, Stolas has been in a very weird spot in scaling IMO

Not all Sinners hang around the city. watch like, any early episode of Helluva Boss
Can't we use low ball and assume that at least couple millions live there (Overlords own millions of souls, and I doubt they would let them go anywhere far away like we see with Alastor-Husker or Valentino-Angel Dust)?

I think of it as a slap. It causes some pain but no significant damage, maybe a bruise if you wait an hour or so. Not sure where that would land scaling wise though 🤔
I mean, with such an AP gap it shouldn't have worked as a slap at all.
Imagine it like a cat stepping on your spleen. It hurts, but it does zero damage.
Hmm, may be.
Huh, well, there's still that city level feat Stolas did w/his grimoire. Maybe that can count.
Remember good ol' days with Large Star Level Alastor and Stolas.

Can't we use low ball and assume that at least couple millions live there (Overlords own millions of souls, and I doubt they would let them go anywhere far away like we see with Alastor-Husker or Valentino-Angel Dust)?
We don't know where Husk was when Alastor summoned him. For all we know he was on the direct opposite of the Pride Ring.

Is this a debunk?

We don't know where Husk was when Alastor summoned him. For all we know he was on the direct opposite of the Pride Ring.
Where was it said? But either way, only Alastor seems to be able to teleport his "on a leash" ppl, Valentino does not (otherwise she wouldn't be so mad)
So a couple of millions would be safe to assume

Back