• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no confirmations of either.

You can perhaps make the case for Integra being armed with silver bullets, but not the rest of the Convention of 12 which aren't really all comprised of vampire hunters IIRC. The convention handles everything in Britain from the shadows, fighting vampires is primarily the shtick of the Hellsings.
Not all, but a case can easily be made for Sir Islands at least having silver bullets. There were only a few people shooting Jan, including Integra and Islands. The senior members were seasoned after all.

I still stand that this should just be applied already
We have enough Staff and normal agreements with no one actually disagreeing

We have enough Staff and normal agreements with no one actually disagreeing
You have no staff agreements, actually. I am neutral, and neither DUMM nor Clover count (calc group cannot okay revision threads).

CloverDragon when it comes to being one of the nicest people in this wiki
20220420_161804.jpg

I've been asked to apply these changes.

What are the new values for each affected character and the new justifications for them as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back