• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 3-A downgrade Anos

Status
Not open for further replies.
The statement is enough for tier 0 anos tbh, maybe above because i can't imagine infinity but i can imagine a tier 0 character

Also, how does one apply NLF… in-verse?
Why it sounds from Phoenx rn, but ay I don't assume anything
Anos didn’t say that Venuzboner can absolutely nuke anything but itself and if you’re not called Venuzboner it’s wraps, he thought plain and simple “it can destroy infinite things”
Anos actually implied this. This is the whole scan meaning, they can nuke everything.

It is quite the same statement as in Nasu-verse, and yet no one really gave a concrete answer why it should not be higher despite having no contradiction.
But here is different, the argument is there are no AP feats to even verify the current rating (I am not denying that volume 5 and upper already demonstrated)

but as for now, the rating should be removed and replaced with unknown.

Introduction​

My premise is to remove high 3-A as it is absolutely not supported by any feats and it is definition of NLF statement.

High 3-A:

There is absolutely no feat that supports this, and we no longer take NLF statements into account. Because you can simply argue for tier 0 for this statement.
What's your suggestion for the replacement of High 3-A ?

I feel like if it has been shown to do this, or can be proven in some way, shape, or form, then it should stay. but if it has been shown to be countered by anything in its description, or its effects is based solely on hax, then it should probably be removed.

Please, drop with the argument of (he never showed any contradicted feats) while all feats he presented has absolutely nothing to do with AP
No, the argument still stands because these statements alone can be used for AP if there's no anti-feats.

And since you've yet to prove your claim that "Anos' statement shouldn't be taken seriously" you have no reason to deny this argument.

Dread you are not bringing any evidence to the table, or addressing anyone's arguments. I ask that you wait for staff to come to this thread if you aren't going to respond with anything of value.

I feel like if it has been shown to do this, or can be proven in some way, shape, or form, then it should stay. but if it has been shown to be countered by anything in its description, or its effects is based solely on hax, then it should probably be removed.
Thanks for your opinion, this is what I am trying to say.

Why it sounds from Phoenx rn, but ay I don't assume anything

Anos actually implied this. This is the whole scan meaning, they can nuke everything.
Idk who Phoenx is tbh.

That is implied, but it still isn’t a NLF. It would be a NLF if you were to suggest Anos can beat anyone in fiction with it. NLF isn’t a thing that pops up in writing, fallacies in debating are made by us, and we fall into the NLF based on our interpretation of the writing. The writing itself makes it clear that Venezuela can destroy things that are infinite and it’s as simple as that.

No, the argument still stands because these statements alone can be used for AP if there's no anti-feats.
The statement alone was not even referring to AP kind at all.
And since you've yet to prove your claim that "Anos' statement shouldn't be taken seriously" you have no reason to deny this argument.
It should not be taken literal, I never claimed it should not be taken seriously.
Dread you are not bringing any evidence to the table, or addressing anyone's arguments.
You never brought any evidence to the table that the sword could do anything either?
I ask that you wait for staff to come to this thread if you aren't going to respond with anything of value.
Which comments you have dropped and I did not respond to?

The writing itself makes it clear that Venezuela can destroy things that are infinite and it’s as simple as that.
This is my point, all AP feats that have been shown are way later in the story, volume 6 to volume 11.

This profile is only till volume 4.

Why no one is understanding this?

This is my point, all AP feats that have been shown are way later in the story, volume 6 to volume 11.

This profile is only till volume 4.

Why no one is understanding this?
Why are you deciding that Anos’s knowledge on his crutch is faulty? I’ve shown you that it isn’t a NLF, so what’s left for you to disagree with?

it's also possible that it isn't NLF, and really can do those things, but just through hax. but what do I know?

Why are you deciding that Anos’s knowledge on his crutch is faulty? I’ve shown you that it isn’t a NLF, so what’s left for you to disagree with?
Because it is neither
  • narrative words
  • omniscience
  • no AP feats has been far shown to that level in 4 volumes
In matter of fact, we have standards of statement and this statement alone does not qualify for any.
Note: Please remember that character and narrative statements tend to use flowery language and exaggerate to certain degrees. Without any further context to clarify, statements such as characters being “beyond space-time”, having "Infinite power" or especially omnipotent statements are not enough to suggest upgrades. When reviewing a statement for potential upgrades, be sure to keep this in mind.
  • If the source of the statement is reliable?
It is from Anos's perspective
  • If the statement conflicts with the story or feats of the character?
It has never been demonstrated even near to universe feats. (till volume 4)
  • If the statement is only valid in the context of its setting, or if it holds up in comparison with other settings?
Neither
it's also possible that it isn't NLF, and really can do those things, but just through hax. but what do I know?
In matter of fact, it was only Hax feats.

Dread, you said that you're done powerscaling MG, yet you made this, all i can say is that this is not healthy at all (i know you have this issue way back then but still)
This is also combined with the current outburst that happened in RvR, it's a worst timing

I agree on what Phoenks and Nex said, take a break from this sites is necessary at this point

Regardless, i inclined to disagree based on what Phoenks had pointed, but i think what Nanaya brought has a point and need to be looked/argued, would you mind to? @Phoenks

Please refrain from irrelevant comments that have nothing to do with the current topic that is being discussed.

@Phoenks Which points have I not addressed? Also, if you don't mind,

Send which AP feats that the sword has demonstrated near to this level in LN version

• If the source of the statement is reliable?
It is from Anos's perspective
  • If the statement conflicts with the story or feats of the character?
It has never been demonstrated even near to universe feats. (till volume 4)
  • If the statement is only valid in the context of its setting, or if it holds up in comparison with other settings?
Neither
Let me explain why this is wrong.

1. Anos knows his sword extremely well. He falls into option 2 of the page..
2. Conflict = contradict. As you might recall, Venezuela has no anti-feats, and isn’t an outlier to Anos being fodder as it’s a separate weapon.
3. It has been shown to be valid in its setting kek, it’s destroyed all foes it met.

There is a difference between Hyperbole and NLF.

Hyperboles do exist inherently in stories, because they are actual literary technique used in literature to exaggerate something. However, none of what is in these scans are hyperboles at all. They are direct, narrative statements meant to be taken literally.

NLF is a fallacy that people use to argue against people who wank statements or feats to their highest interpretation. NLF statements do not exist inherently in a story. It isn't a literary technique or anything, it's a argumentative fallacy.

Saying that the statements in these scans are inherently invoking no-limits-fallacy is insane.

One again, Dread.

If the sword has effortlessly destroyed everything it's tried to destroy without any problems, then there is no anti feats against it being High 3-A.

What I'm saying is, even if there's no High 3-A feats, there's also no feats that actually debunk the High 3-A statements because it hasn't ever struggled to destroy anything it's been faced with.
I mean if the best feat at that time is obly destroying mountain by exemple, how this feat could mean hugh3-A? An infinite sized glass is not high3-A in tier. (Isn't this whole logic used for the dimmension thing in first ? Infinite feat without context mean nothing)

I mean if the best feat at that time is obly destroying mountain by exemple, how this feat could mean hugh3-A? An infinite sized glass is not high3-A in tier. (Isn't this whole logic used for the dimmension thing in first ? Infinite feat without context mean nothing)
Exactly ^^

1. Anos knows his sword extremely well. He falls into option 2 of the page..
but still not completely believable. He is stated to be invincible. In truth, he is only invincible in comparison to whatever this wizard could dish out. A low fantasy "indestructible" is our city-block level.
2. Conflict = contradict. As you might recall, Venezuela has no anti-feats, and isn’t an outlier to Anos being fodder as it’s a separate weapon.
He has absolutely no anti-feats in terms of hax, this became tiring how many times should I address this?

Why would hax feats even relate to AP feats? They are not related and can't be used to scale each other.
3. It has been shown to be valid in its setting kek, it’s destroyed all foes it met.
Look at the second point

He has absolutely no anti-feats in terms of hax, this became tiring how many times should I address this?

Why would hax feats even relate to AP feats? They are not related and can't be used to scale each other.

Look at the second point
Has he literally never used Venezuela to stab anyone? I don’t get what you’re getting at.

Disagree. A complete removal of this doesn’t make sense from what I’ve read so far. And these statements are really direct with the way its framed.

“but still not completely believable. He is stated to be invincible. In truth, he is only invincible in comparison to whatever this wizard could dish out. A low fantasy "indestructible" is our city-block level.”

Yes ImmortalDread, in our tiering system, being able to destroy anything is not immediately Tier 0, this is a fact.

Has he literally never used Venezuela to stab anyone? I don’t get what you’re getting at.
Stabbing anyone? Why is this even relevant.

My point is, you are countering my OP by saying there were no anti-feats with his sword while his sword only demonstrated hax feats?

Where is logic here? I am not saying there is absolutely no AP feats, but this is for later volumes.

“but still not completely believable. He is stated to be invincible. In truth, he is only invincible in comparison to whatever this wizard could dish out. A low fantasy "indestructible" is our city-block level.”

Yes ImmortalDread, in our tiering system, being able to destroy anything is not immediately Tier 0, this is a fact.
Neither high 3-A, you are proving my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back