• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homo Erectus VS Cool Cat

cool cat is baseline 10-A or 100 joules the homo erectus killed Dinopithecus which have street level+ durability so probably like atleast 1 kj or 1000 joules thats a 10X diffrence. (i think.)

This comes from the official one-shot page:

The gap of 7.5x is based on the difference between a street level character and a human level character, with the former being commonly accepted as capable of one-shotting the latter,

dude any character with a 7.5x (or above) AP advantage over the other can oneshot the other, and as i said above: the erectus should have an atleast 10X AP advantage, which last time i checked was more than 7.5x.

Bob8999 said:
cool cat is baseline 0-A or 100 joules the homo erectus killed Dinopithecus which have street level+ durability so probably like atleast 1 kj or 1000 joules thats a 10X diffrence. (i think.)
I think that they used weapons

those weapons were probably rocks. also it's profile says they can kill 9-B animals with weapons but the dinopithecus is mentioned before that which probably means the erectus can kill them without weapons. (its essentially a seperate key.)

This comes from the official One-Shot page:

The gap of 7.5x is based on the difference between a street level character and a human level character, with the former being commonly accepted as capable of one-shotting the latter.

Last time I checked, Human level is weaker than Athlete level.

i know, but look at their ap levels, athlete level is from 100 to 300 joules, cool cat is 10-A because he meets one of the minimum requirments: he is an athlete meaning he would probably be baseline + he doesnt have a calc so we just assume he's baseline, 9-C goes from 300 to 15000 joules, but the erectus is 9-C+ which means the upper levels of 9-C which in my opinion would be like 10000 to 15000. even a top teir 10-A would get oneshot.

10-B goes from 40 to 100 joules a top level 10-B would be 100 joules x7.5 would be 750 which falls in 9-C, a baseline 10-B would be 40 joules x7.5 would be 300 also in 9-C (albeit barely.).

I don't doubt that HE can Two-Shot CC at the very least though.

In fact, I change my vote to Homo Erectus. He's just too strong.

cool cat is baseline 10-A or 100 joules, the erectus is 9-C+ which means hes atleast 7000 joules (thats a little below half way through 9-C and being as hes 9-C+ hes proabably above halfway) so best case scenario the erectus has a 70x AP advantage, how exactly is this fair?

Joaco0902 said:
Oh god...

Cool Cat severely outskills not to mention that the HE can't even walk despite it's name.
?? What did you even mean by this? Erectus could run very, very fast for quite a long time yet can\t walk??

dude.... A. this was a stomp. B. cool cat doesnt have a profile anymore so it doesnt matter and this match cant happen. C. they probably ran on all fours, he probably means they cant walk upright like a modern human.

no they didn't run on all fours, they were the first hominid that could run.

otherwise ok my bad lol, this needs closing

Back