• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TIL that Bloodborne is for weebs

Bobsican said:
Sorry, I´m not that much of a weaboo.
>Discounting Simon, one of the best anime characters ever just for his development from a cowardly little boy to a flipping man, and mother forking Gherman because muh weebs even though Gherman is from a game about Lovecraftian victorian wearwolf hunting where people wack eldrich abominations with canes

>Meanwhile you have Goku, Ninja Goku, Pirate Goku (even though he isn't really dumb he just doesn't care about consequence), and Soul Reaper not really Goku

Something is wrong with this equation

>Discounting Simon, one of the best anime characters ever just for his development from a cowardly little boy to a flipping man, and mother forking Gherman because muh weebs even though Gherman is from a game about Lovecraftian victorian wearwolf hunting where people wack eldrich abominations with canes

>Meanwhile you have Goku, Ninja Goku, Pirate Goku (even though he isn't really dumb he just doesn't care about consequence), and Soul Reaper not really Goku

Something is wrong with this equation

You sound like someone's grandma was asked to name Anime characters OvO

I´m glad no one noticed Reinhard there.

I wonder how he could have a moveset that didn´t make brawl Meta Knight to shame.

You mean Nazi goku?

Yobobojojo said:
You sound like someone's grandma was asked to name Anime characters OvO
I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M A GRANDPA IF ANYTHING, I AM A MAN! WITH CERTAIN PARTS NOT TO BE MENTIONED ON A FAMILY WIKI!

Tfw no Shub-Niggurath for smash

Wokistan said:
Tfw no Shub-Niggurath for smash
1: Too big.

2: Too OP to the point Reinhard appears as reasonable and simple as stuff like Wario.

3: Cthulhu Mythos is public domain, so if we started to do that, it would also feature stuff like Godzilla.

Make Brawl Meta-Knight a thing again with no restrictions on his use.

Back