• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Huesito88 said:
Where's Eggma
I´m a Sonic fan, but Eggman simply lacks moveset potential that doesn´t involve mechas doing everything for him, and no, he can´t be like Bowser Jr. because he would be too big to compare to Sonic, unless they manage to pull it off, which I doubt.

Hold on, maybe if he just crawled in it it could work, but at best we will et Shadow as an echo fighter.

There are more reptiles in Smash than any other species besides human in Smash now.

Yoshi, Charizard, Ridley, K. Rool, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Squirtle, and Ivysaur.

Every character with anything remotely resembling a sword has counter

oh wait

So, is everyone 5-B if they can survive the moon from Majora's Mask colliding and exploding into them? It had a 5-B statement somewhere.

It doesn't seem too vague, but wouldn't it be considered an outlier? I don't think it will, but the jump from 7-B to 5-B is quite big.

I mean, they already not scale to every final boss they had so that helps. If not K. Rool blowing up the DK island seems like the third best feat.

also we seem to be following a trend where the base of a good character gets ****** over by the bad character

Shadow is not playable.

Shadow got replaced with Knuckles as an assist trophy, plus since it's called Super Smash Bros Ultimate, it makes sense to have the Ultimate Life Form be playable.

Back