• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hypothetical fights(RW)

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
Here is a space For overlord and stand that RW players can have there dumb Hypothetical fights

BTW I dont have much interest in participating in this and I know Christian has NO interest in participating in this.

NO FLAME WARS

Lets he how unbalanced these characters are bois.

Fights:

Yobobo vs Blah

The Smashor vs Reinhardtrowshisspear

Hl3 vs Stand

Hl3 vs Overlord

Christian Higdon said:
Overlord stomps me by hugging me to death ovo
yes, i do ovo

also Christan, this is the list of people who you can speed blitz:

Monarch

Edwellken

The Archdemon

True.

I'd be one capable fighter, though R.I.P when Stand comes in. Hopefully he gives me a respectable death.

Now, to watch over this argument.

Let's use 4-B clown for a second.

Then i have a better chance. I'm still gonna die, but i'll do far better.

Here's the only fair fights i can see:

Yobobo vs Blah

The Smashor vs Reinhardtrowshisspear

High 5-A Christian vs Redgrave

4-B Christian vs DragonEmperor

Now let's argue who would win those fights

Overlord775 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Get me out of this. I'm not arguing here.
I think you actaully have very good chances to win against both DragonEmperor and Redgrave
I guess.

That chainsaw's a bit brutal, though, so that might need a bit restricting.

EDIT: Not to forget how hard i am to kill. I have 096's immunity to pain and Godzilla's sheer size and durability.

Well it has to have some limit or it should have been vetod.

Well, all I know is that isn't the limit

Yobobojojo said:
Well it has to have some limit or it should have been vetod.
Well, all I know is that isn't the limit
That really needs to be discussed and limits should be set.

DragonEmperor23 said:
is after 4th soul? I don't see any resistances to power null on Christian's first three souls
yes, you could power null him, but Christian has a vast power advatange over you, so he can one-shot you.

Back