• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hypothetical fights(RW) Pt. 2

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
Here is a space for overlord and stand that RW players can have there dumb Hypothetical fights

BTW I dont have much interest in participating in this and I know Christian has NO interest in participating in this.

NO FLAME WARS

Lets he how unbalanced these characters are bois.

i self-atomize, negating my body's regen, but then i regen from the piece of bacon inside Jackson's stomach and tore him to pieces from the inside.

I then atomize him and negate his Low-Godly regen

ovo

Wrong thread. This is the one for the Reincarnation Wars characters, not for the Super OP characters.

Thank you. I got confused.

i BFR you to Bullet Hell ovo
I atomize the Bullet Hell ovo

Time reverses, trapping you in Bullet Hell forever ovo

Griffin has Atomic level healing, resurection, can survive and act while reduced to atoms.

Atomizing Griffin is not enought to kill him.

Overlord775 said:
Griffin has Atomic level healing, resurection and can survive and act while reduced to atoms.
So no, atomizing Griffin is not enought to kill him.
k then, i make a gun that reduces him to sub-atomic particles and fire it at him

He can also survive without his body, as a soul and then he can just "use Merlin's Independent Manifestation spell to re-"summon" himself from the Ruhk even after death"

Standuser081 said:
I thought time manipulation wasn't allowed?
basically, Gungeon time manip is limited to rewinding time if you die in the Gungeon until you kill The Lich, which Kaliber caused via making the Gungeon itself

Back