• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hypothetical fights(RW) Pt. 2

@Psycho

17 is part human and is entirely heroic in Super

@Overlord

I already have Ultron and you can't just use higher keys after you've already chosen a character.

Hl3 or bust said:
PsychoWarper said:
Hl3 or bust said:
PsychoWarper said:
Well shit you have no mind and I have no nevous system...
jokes on you, but i'm pretty sure Fate-sama likes me more than you ovo
Jokes on you Tzeentch-sama likes me more than you ovo
jokes on you, you never even came close to finding the Black Library ovo
</div>
Thats cause I never tried looking for it (also its funny but I doubt either of us will get these characters)

PsychoWarper said:
Hl3 or bust said:
PsychoWarper said:
Hl3 or bust said:
PsychoWarper said:
Well shit you have no mind and I have no nevous system...
jokes on you, but i'm pretty sure Fate-sama likes me more than you ovo
Jokes on you Tzeentch-sama likes me more than you ovo
jokes on you, you never even came close to finding the Black Library ovo </div>
Thats cause I never tried looking for it (also its funny but I doubt either of us will get these characters)
imo, Ahriman sans Divination is fine, while Chaos Primarchs are stretching it a lot more

Gandalf is technically one of the most powerful characters in Reincarnation Wars. IF he didn't have so many versions of himself to be in RW, he'd be too powerful.

Spider Kaiju said:
Gandalf is technically one of the most powerful characters in Reincarnation Wars. IF he didn't have so many versions of himself to be in RW, he'd be too powerful.
I have something to say to that.

iirc, Ahrimans time manip is basically all from Divination, and can be restricted anyways since it's all notable attacks

The Smashor said:
@Overlord

I already have Ultron and you can't just use higher keys after you've already chosen a character.
I was never said you can't use a Soul Spot to gain the higher key of one of your souls

Well if I cant have Magnus then ill go for Majin Darsh(If the tier is high enough Adam of Darkness).

Better Type 6 than Ultron, possesion, absolute zero ice, a non-corpreal form, the ability to have type 3 and 4 large size, a lot of weapons, spawning an army of robots, etc...

Christian Higdon said:
I swear, if you think about possessing me.....ech.
Welcome to the party that's my mind.
You should just get Khar, so that nobody is ever going to be able to possess you or use any other hax against you.

You should just get Khar, so that nobody is ever going to be able to possess you or use any other hax against you.

Too bad he only has 4-A powernull

Too bad he only has 4-A powernull

Who cares? It's still a good idea!

Hl3 or bust said:
PsychoWarper said:
Are Vulkans hax resist higher than Kharns?
dunno, probably comparable at least iirc
Well all the Primarchs are supposed to be able to fight each other meaning Vulkan should be able to fight Magnus, plus like Yobo said Vulkan able to fight the deamons in the warp.

You know what I was trying to say. Anyway all the Primarchs are comparable on a basic level, though it was stated that Vulkan held back when fighting his brothers in fear of hurting them.

Yobobojojo said:
No, Kharn does not have 1-B powernull, at least not outside of the warp does this look like the warp to you
1. the powernull is not affected by being or not being in the warp

2.The Emperor is most likely dead, so Khorne can use his full influnce over the physical world

Back