• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hypothetical fights(RW)

Hl3 or bust said:
SwathingDegenera777 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Hl3 or bust said:
You forget that i can make your legs explode
also, immeasurable speed is banned btw
And yet Monarch still approved my bearance of Flash...
Regardless, the amount of C I bear still supersedes yours, be it maxmost flash or like, minimalmost flash
unless you attack me from behind, which you won't do knowing you and you'd not know to either way, you'll be atomized the instant you enter my line of sight
Wait couldn't I just use Kamina and Echoes in conjuction? Like Koichi can make shit take the properties of the sound effects he imprints upon them (Like ACT 3; 3 Freeze, and a bunch of other instances im too lazy to pull up), maybe like use Echoes to print a word on me, then have Kamina like buff that shit to a reasonable degree courtesey of Kamina's Spiral capabilities.
unless you can resist matter manip that instantly killed hundreds of beings who are above the laws of physics, are living possibilities, etc., no
Well shit, then I guess I gotta whip out the Speed Force and just... uh, use Spiral to make a shitload of drills and then use Speed Force to induce an RPM so hasteful that it grinds you to dust?

I mean if that fails I can transfer my consciousness into the Speed Force last minute, and essentially be alive as like a Speedy Ghost

Depending on what level of regen you have, getting near me while i have the G A Z E active will instantly atomize you and kill you

plus, i can just completely stop your movements with one of GK's Arts if i don't get perma-killed before then

Kamina's spiral capabilities are canonically shit.

He's like a DnD bard who buffs everyone else's spiral power with his charisma and speeches, but his personal spiral power is really really ******* low.

Monarch Laciel said:
Kamina's spiral capabilities are canonically shit.
He's like a DnD bard who buffs everyone else's spiral power with his charisma and speeches, but his personal spiral power is really really ******* low.
Well it's like, enough to create like a Drill the size of a Dyson Vacuum Cleaner right? Like if he has atleast Spiral capabilities of that Calibre I'm fine,

also @hl3 or bust , you DO realize that Speed Force can buff my neural processing and my reaction speed to, whilst not immeasurable, practically **** you territories.

also @hl3 or bust , you DO realize that Speed Force can buff my neural processing and my reaction speed to, whilst not immeasurable, practically **** you territories.
yes, but it won't matter because the AOE atomization is passive and not linked to anything except for where i am

No, that drill was Simon

Simon did pretty much everything for Kamina involving any spiral power.

The only time that Kamina debatably used spiral power was when he willed himself back to life after dying, then died seconds later

Hl3 or bust said:
imho, you should've just taken Simon if you wanted a GL soul
Can't, Simon is 1-A, can't have 1-A shit. Besides I'm not sure if Kittan was on the wiki so I just went with Kamina cuz it fits who both I am and Jay-cuse me, JORDAN are as people.

Verbose peeps that talk like the biggestmost girth of shit but when push comes to shove they ******* cave in like a coward and keep talking such a way JUST to save face...

just pick Yoko then, iirc, she's basically Simon level spiral but actually has a non-tier 2 key

EDIT:

>Simon is 1-A

no

no on every level

Hl3 or bust said:
just pick Yoko then, iirc, she's basically Simon level spiral but actually has a non-tier 2 key
Too late now, I can probably aim for her as an additional reincarnation, but rn I'm stuck with Kaminaroni whoperfectlysymbolizeswhoIamasaperson-toni

Hl3 or bust said:
Too late now, I can probably aim for her as an additional reincarnation, but rn I'm stuck with Kaminaroni whoperfectlysymbolizeswhoIamasaperson-toni
i mean, i don't think you've actually done anything yet

but thats up to Monarch

EDIT: shiet

Hl3 or bust said:
Hl3 or bust said:
i mean, i don't think you've actually done anything yet
but thats up to Monarch

EDIT: shiet
I mean I was technically just dicking around during the fight because my PC hasn't realized they have **** YOU levels of speed

Monarch Laciel said:
I'm exceptionally wary of that "Probability Manipulation (Destroyed the Spiral Death Field Generator with a 0% chance of success)" being heavily NLF abused.
So... Yeah, Imma swap out Koichi for Kittan, get me some BULLSHIT levels of Spiral powah, but then again, that kinda contradicts the whole point of my character.... **** it, Imma swap out Kriemheld Gretchen for Kittan, THEN ask for Kriemheld come our next soul.

So... Yeah, Imma swap out Koichi for Kittan, get me some BULLSHIT levels of Spiral powah, but then again, that kinda contradicts the whole point of my character.... **** it, Imma swap out Kriemheld Gretchen for Kittan, THEN ask for Kriemheld come our next soul.
Why not just switch Kamina for Kittan ?

He's literally better than Kamina in every category except personality

Overlord775 said:
Why not just switch Kamina for Kittan ?
He's literally better than Kamina in every category except personality
Well I mean, Kamina symbolizes who Jordan is perfectly, a dude who talks like the BIGGEST girth of shit ever, but when push comes to shove is an absolute ******* coward who only continues to speak in such a manner to save face.

Point is, I'm keeping Kamina around for the sake of Personality Resonance, Kittan's like, an OUTLIER of a past life, managing to be literally the ONLY courageous person out of all of my souls (excluding Koichi, but then again most of Koichi's courage stems less from being willing to act IN SPITE of a stand, but more because his abilities enter **** YOU levels of power come the end of Part 4. Like, it's more courageous to fight against someone when YOU YOURSELF have not power, having powers just makes it less courageous, Much like how Superman can do all of his shit, make him a normal human and literally ANY DISCERNABLE EFFORT TO ACTIVELY BE A HERO will ******* dissipate).

@Monarch If the Probability Manipulation is a problem, you could just ban Kittan's "Last Stand" form (Which is the form that gives him the PROBABILITY SON)

Overlord775 said:
@Monarch
If the Probability Manipulation is a problem, you could just ban Kittan's "Last Stand" form (Which is the form that gives him the PROBABILITY SON)
NO, NO DO NOT DO THAT, LIKE THAT IS THE EPITOME OF DO NOT DO, I MEAN I KNOW I ULTIMATELY CANNOT STOP YOU PER YOU BEING GM (UNLESS I AM TO CONVINCE THE TOTALITY OF THE ROLEPLAYER'S TO IGNORE SUCH A MANDATE, WHICH IS AN ABSOLUTE IMPOSSIBILITY), BUT PLEASE,

DO NOT DO THAT

There is no way that cannot be abused as a NLF

I am sure that at some point(s) I will say "no, there's a 0% chance of you succeeding there" and you will say "Kittan probability" and go ahead and try to do it anyway.

If you do, rocks will fall on you.

Hl3 or bust said:
watch us actually fight EoM, Swathing try to pull that and get EE'd instantly
is EoM eleventh Dimensional? If NOT, LOL ******* NOPE, I deEE myself and proceed to just dick around in the background whilst playing Tetris and you peeps have to fight them urself

Hl3 or bust said:
is EoM eleventh Dimensional? If NOT, LOL ******* NOPE, I deEE myself and proceed to just dick around in the background whilst playing Tetris and you peeps have to fight them urself
no, but he has 1-A EE

I hate you all.

Hl3 or bust said:
Hl3 or bust said:
no, but he has 1-A EE
Oh, then I just gather the energy of the other PCs into one bigass ball of willpower energy, absorb it, gain immunity to 1-A EE, and THEN dick around in the background as to ensure nobody gets bored of the RP, maybe absorb them and gain EVEN MORE HAX

Hl3 or bust said:
Hl3 or bust said:
no, but he has 1-A EE
Oh, then I just gather the energy of the other PCs into one bigass ball of willpower energy, absorb it, gain immunity to 1-A EE, and THEN dick around in the background as to ensure nobody gets bored of the RP, maybe absorb them and gain EVEN MORE HAX
>Willpower

that would work if i got Amakasu Masahiko, but no

that won't work

Christian Higdon said:
Oh, no. I ain't gettin absorbed, you're gettin a smack! HAHAHAHA!
No not you, EoM, absorb them and proceed to be a dick about how OP I am, do absolutely nothing but dick around, and maybe kill the final boss, take their place, and A S C E N D in terms of how M E T A this shit is

Christian Higdon said:
Oh, no. I ain't gettin absorbed, you're gettin a smack! HAHAHAHA!
No not you, EoM, absorb them and proceed to be a dick about how OP I am, do absolutely nothing but dick around, and maybe kill the final boss, take their place, and A S C E N D in terms of how M E T A this shit is
before i fry your nervous system

Back