• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hypothetical fights(RW) Pt. 2

If my character had 10,000 years of prep my character would sleep for most of it and eat pizza when hes not asleep kek.

Okay, Garret has Medivh, Kratos, Gandalf, and Rumplestiltskin. The most powerful male mage of Azeroth plus the Ghost of Sparta, plus the White Rider, plus The Dark One. Is there anyone who is more powerful than my character?

Well I mean I have a pretty stronger resistance to Magic so I think id do pretty well vs Garret.

Hl3 or bust said:
Ahzek Ahrima destroys ovo

I think my g a z e would probably kill you
I doubt it. Gandalf has Olorin's authority in Arda, he would likely have the ability to resist or resurrect from death gaze.

@ExodusNexus , That depends, I suppose, if you can curse Gandalf or the Dark One, and if I can remove the curse or not.

I doubt it. Gandalf has Olorin's authority in Arda, he would likely have the ability to resist or resurrect from death gaze.

@ExodusNexus , That depends, I suppose, if you can curse Gandalf or the Dark One, and if I can remove the curse or not.

Well, Sekime is the death gaze, Gaze of the Rose is the atomization

It's a weird curse. It's not magic, but rather a forced transformation into a Warrior of the Cursed Realm and allows me to absorb your soul

Well, Sekime is the death gaze, Gaze of the Rose is the atomization

It still might not work. . . Gandalf likely has Olorin's resurrection ability, Olorin is higher than the level cap, even though Gandalf is 6-C.

Spider Kaiju said:
Because

Griffin's great wall of abilities:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Magoi Manipulation (with Aladdin's power he can manipulate Magoi), Magic, Mind Manipulation (can control the minds of others with the power of Zepar) , Clairvoyance (Solomon's Wisdom allows him to enter the souls of others to gain information, Possesses "The Eyes that See Through the World", allowing him to view everything in the present era down to the level of quantum strings. Can have visions of the future), Space-Time Manipulation (can freeze space-time, twisted space-time to hold closed the portals opened by the Supreme Darkness), Spatial Manipulation (his most used ability. Has a constant field around him that redirects attacks by manipulating space. Can twist space and freeze space-time. Can also crush space and extend it so he cannot be approached no matter how much his opponents run), Portal Creation (one of his favored abilities, he can open portals around people and close them in to teleport them elsewhere or simply crush them with themselves), Teleportation, Vector Manipulation (can manipulate the vectors of attacks, can rewrite the laws of the world to force an object to move in a certain direction with a certain force for eternity), Atomic Manipulation (can construct and reconstruct people and objects on an atomic level, by cancelling the spell halfway through he can disintegrate them on an atomic level), Physics Manipulation (rewrote the physics of the Kamui Dimension, accelerating its flow of time and causing anything that enters without appropriate protections to be destroyed on a quantum level, can cause an object to expend all its potential energy instantly), Causality Manipulation (can displace "events" through space-time, allowing him to transfer his own wounds to others or the environment), Time Manipulation (can lock down space-time, rewrote the physics of the Kamui Dimension to accelerate time within), BFR (can teleport objects and people to his Kamui dimension by looking at them, can create portals with Dante Al Thais and close them around opponents to teleport them elsewhere), Precognition (The Sharingan allows him to effectively predict and see the future image of his target's next move on the slightest muscle tension in their body, allowing to evade attacks and counterattack without any wasted movement. By combining this with The Eyes That See The World, Griffin is capable of predicting the future state of the universe over the next 5 seconds), Limited Power Mimicry (Can learn any ability that works by or creates outcomes that operate by formulas or equations, though this is not always non-combat applicable as it requires him learn the formula first. The Sharingan grants him the ability to copy ninjutsu and genjutsu done with hand seals, and also the fighting styles of his opponents), Intangibility (can transfer parts of him that would be affected by attacks to the Kamui Dimension), Transmutation (Transforms the ground he walks on into a flower field, can change people's gender, transformed The Stranger from his Kaiju form back into his human form), Resurrection (can use Merlin's Independent Manifestation spell to re-"summon" himself from the Ruhk even after death), Sealing (can seal people in certain forms), Fire Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, Wind Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Lightning Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Forcefield Creation, Astral Projection, Soul Manipulation (can consume souls to replenish their magical energy, can manipulate the Ruhk which are the "home of souls") , Telepathy, Martial Arts, Plant Manipulation, Fungus Manipulation, Chakra Manipulation, Weapon Mastery, Stealth Mastery, Breath Attack, Explosion Manipulation, Limited X-ray Vision with the Sharingan, Regenerationn (Mid-Low normally, potentially up to High with magic), Shapeshifting (Can transform into animate and inanimate objects), Duplication (Can create illusionary clones without any substance), Statistics Amplification (Can enhance his physical capabilities and speed with chakra and magic, can amplify his speed by up to 3 times by altering his personal time), Enhanced Sight (The Sharingan allows him to see targets with increased clarity, give colour to chakra, and effectively keep track of fast moving targets), , can adhere to walls and walk on water, can see camouflaged targets with the Sharingan, can survive without the need for food and water, Absorption (can absorb Chakra, can absorb magical power from the world around him - by weaponizing this he can render enemies relying on magical fuel unable to use their powers), Extrasensory Perception, Speed Enhancement with Shunshin, Perception Manipulation (with Sharingan Genjutsu), Summoning (Can summon Kurama and Djinn), Healing (High, can reconstruct a body on an atomic level, can use this in conjunction with his Type 5 to heal himself from incapacitating wounds), Sleep Manipulation (Merlin kept Tiamat's consciousness asleep until the defeat of the Gorgo, can issue commands to everyone within earshot to sleep with Zepar), Curse Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Power Nullification (can negate any phenomena of the physical world and many of the magical world through the undoing of the laws that cause them, negated Ahriman's Tiere brūllen: Armageddo, Merlin's flowers managed to nullify Tiamat's Divine Authority within the Chaos Tide), Expert Swordsma, Reality Warping (Can override reality to recreate the Garden of Avalon and the world of Kamui for a short time, Izanagi grants him the ability to turn reality into an illusion, allowing him to undo events like fatal injuries and even his own death), Immortality (Types 1 and 5; cannot die as he has transcended death, meaning any physical damage done to him is ultimately irrelevant), Invulnerability (Servants are Divine Mysteries that cannot be harmed by modern weapons such as guns, knives, or bombs unless they are infused with a supernatural aspect such as magical energy or possess a certain amount of age or mystery behind their creation), likely far more (due to his perfect understanding of all the physical laws/formulas of the universe, Griffin is capable of replicating practically any phenomena of the physical world so long as he has the power), Resistance to Magic (as a Magi "beloved by the Ruhk", pure magic cannot harm him, dispersing harmlessly around him. His Borg protects him from any interference of ill-intent, including Belial's Memory Manipulation. All magi have basic resistance to magical effects, including effects such as Petrification, Spatial Manipulation, and Mind Manipulation), Fate Manipulation, Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (unaffected by system of Ruhk being rewritten, which governs the fate and souls of everyone in the world and altered their minds), Death Manipulation (As he has transcended death, he has no concept of death unless it is forcefully placed upon him by a being of great power), Illusion Creation, Perception Manipulation, Time Stop and presumably Space/Time Manipulation (continued to move in Manuelo's time stop through his passive spell of independent space-time), Physics Manipulation (can survive being within his own Kamui dimension thanks to his passive self-targeted spell of locked physics) + the powers of Valkyrie Cain.

Complete control over the the laws of the universe + the ability copy any magic he sees within seconds + a metric ton of resistance + more abilities that prevent him from dying

Overlord775 said:
Complete control over the the laws of the universe + the ability copy any magic he sees within seconds + a metric ton of resistance
If he has complete control over the laws of the universe, what tier is he?

Spider Kaiju said:
Dis is what I said.
Gandalf has strong resistance to magic. . .

So... I was saing due to your characters reliance on magic, my character relies on other hax.

Dis is what I said.
Gandalf has strong resistance to magic. . .

So... I was saing due to your characters reliance on magic, my character relies on other hax.

I see. Kratos can mutilate gods.

Spider Kaiju said:
Dis is what I said.
Gandalf has strong resistance to magic. . . So... I was saing due to your characters reliance on magic, my character relies on other hax. I see. Kratos can mutilate gods.
My 4th soul Vulkan is more powerful than the gods Kratos killed, plus he kills Warp Deamons.

Dis is what I said.Gandalf has strong resistance to magic. . . So... I was saing due to your characters reliance on magic, my character relies on other hax. I see. Kratos can mutilate gods.
My 4th soul Vulkan is more powerful than the gods Kratos killed, plus he kills Warp Deamons.

Rumplestiltskin is technically as fast as Quicksilver, if need be. (MCU version). Does he have the speed to fight Garret?

Well I have MFTL+ reactions and FTL+ natural speed + Wolfgangs Briah that makes me always faster than my opponant (unless there immeasurable).

(The Briah has worked on even Wally West/Flash)

Back