• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I hate soul crush; AKA Aizen vs Superman

Ignoring the fact that you still haven’t proven it’s a literal universe, yes it does. You’d need to go get a scan to show that his soul doesn’t only exist in his body as that is the default assumption.

And this is done how?

How would Supes KO him? Aizen is as strong if not stronger and will constantly get stronger? The Hogyoku also regens and adapts him to whatever happened to him within seconds.
Why would it not be a literal universe? And if his soul is larger than a universe, then obviously it would be larger than his body. I also forgot to mention that Darkseid's omega beams can shatter souls and they are of comparable size to Darkseid himself, who is Low 1-C via sheer size, and Superman without his soul being increased in size can survive them on more than 1 ocassion

He BFRs people by flying them there

Aizen scales far above this, right? Alan Scott can destroy a solar system by just dying and Superman is stated to be stronger than him. How can regenerating and adaptation help him from coming back from blunt force trauma?

Aizen scales far above this, right? Alan Scott can destroy a solar system by just dying and Superman is stated to be stronger than him.
Right so I had this whole post typed up responding to you but then Arc got back to me on which 4-B Aizen scales to and it’s actually 10 KiloFoe, not the 1 or 7 Arcker and I were talking about above. Check the Notes tab under Calculations on the verse page for the figure.

This means that the rest of this doesn’t matter since Supes needs to BFR to win aka contact but Aizen will just nuke the area if Supes gets close killing him regardless of their hax and resistances. At least imo.

People can decide on whether it’s a stomp or not.

So Aizen just flexes his Reiatsu and one taps? As shown with the eyeball monsters, Aizen can use his Reiatsu as a physical force for AP.

Back