• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I hate soul crush; AKA Aizen vs Superman

Aizen FRA
What are you FRA’ing? No one’s given reasoning for Aizen. We gave reason for Aizen vs Constantine, but OP changed it to superman. Me and deceiveds votes should be removed and my reasoning shouldn’t count.
Aizen scales to 1 KiloFoe … at least.
  • Characters that are Solar System level scaling from CFYOW Shikai Kenpachi are 7.01 KiloFoe
Pretty sure Aizen scales to kenpachi, which means he scales to this.

Anyway. Voting Aizen for thought based Kurohitsugi (Atomic deconstruction which Supes doesn’t resist. Btw, Atomic>Disentegration so supes resistance doesn’t cover Kurohitsugi), seemingly Higher layered soul manip, and Type 8 immo and Low godly.
I thought Aizen scaled >= Res Hikone? If he scales to Shikai Kenny, he’s gonna two tap 😭
This too.

And to answer, I’m pretty sure the Manga GT’s scaled above the novel character, but not to sure. For the purpose of this fight, he should at least be 1 Kilo bare min, which is identical to supes.

Edit: Aizen can use Kyokkō (which has triple layered invisibility) to make himself or his attacks invisible. Does Supes have better Invis feats?

Last edited:
a question does the EE of Aizen depend on whether something has a soul?
Supes has resistance so this doesn’t matter

I wouldn’t think. It’s never stated that this is the case and Aizen can erase physical objects as well as souls (The Man he passed, and the bottle), so no…

Supes has resistance so this doesn’t matter

I wouldn’t think. It’s never stated that this is the case and Aizen can erase physical objects as well as souls (The Man he passed, and the bottle), so no…
I was asking about something else, because I could do a Neron Vs Aizen match when I stop being lazy and finish the Demon king profile

Anyway. Voting Aizen for thought based Kurohitsugi (Atomic deconstruction which Supes doesn’t resist. Btw, Atomic>Disentegration so supes resistance doesn’t cover Kurohitsugi), seemingly Higher layered soul manip, and Type 8 immo and Low godly.
Superman resists sub-atomic deconstruction, so yes, he does resist.

Basically, someone has soul hax, someone resists that, someone then affects the someone who resists soul hax with soul hax and so on and so forth

^ What he said. Layers are the only thing that matter when it comes to soul potency now, aside from dimensionality

Uh, kinda yeah. People with a single layer of resistance collapse to their knees almost immediately and have seizures etc from a weaker Aizen. You got frothing at the mouth, visions of death, paralysis, being unable to breath, soul literally being crushed inside your body and KOing the poor bastard in 10 seconds while not even trying etc

Chair-sama Mugetsu > Dangai > Deicide Aizen forms > FKT Aizen > Grimmjow = Yammy > Tatsuki = 1 layer of resistance > Gonzui soul hax

“>” means they soul crush the next guy and resist that level of soul crush
“=“ means they are at least comparable in terms of soul hax if not higher.

That’s not what that scan says. Lois’ soul didn’t spread out across the universe, just connected to the universe and allowed its energies to enter her body. It even asks whether she is having an out of body experience (the panels where we clearly see she isn’t the universe) or has her mind brought the universe into itself (meaning her soul hasn’t gone anywhere) before saying they are the same. Nobody needs any range beyond what’s required to tag Supes’ body to soul hax him.

That’s not what that scan says. Lois’ soul didn’t spread out across the universe, just connected to the universe and allowed its energies to enter her body. It even asks whether she is having an out of body experience (the panels where we clearly see she isn’t the universe) or has her mind brought the universe into itself (meaning her soul hasn’t gone anywhere) before saying they are the same. Nobody needs any range beyond what’s required to tag Supes’ body to soul hax him.
It shows that there is a new universe inside her, where time does not exist

So she hasn’t spread her soul across the universe ergo Supes won’t, in which case Aizen can still hit Supes’ soul. The soul hasn’t gone anywhere. This isn’t like Alien X for example where the inside of his body is a separate dimension that contains a physical universe inside it. Lois here hasn’t actually brought the universe into her mind.

Also, because I missed it in your previous post, what does that link have to do with potency? If anything, it doesn’t even support giving him resistance to soul hax and just provides ESP.

So she hasn’t spread her soul across the universe ergo Supes won’t, in which case Aizen can still hit Supes’ soul. The soul hasn’t gone anywhere. This isn’t like Alien X for example where the inside of his body is a separate dimension that contains a physical universe inside it. Lois here hasn’t actually brought the universe into her mind.

Also, because I missed it in your previous post, what does that link have to do with potency? If anything, it doesn’t even support giving him resistance to soul hax and just provides ESP.
Its a feat for the universe's size, Aizen doesn't have that range

You must not understand, the soul hasn’t changed beyond connecting to the universe’s energies. Aizen’s reiatsu doesn’t need to cross any additional distance besides the starting distance, something he can passively do from the beginning.

You must not understand, the soul hasn’t changed beyond connecting to the universe’s energies. Aizen’s reiatsu doesn’t need to cross any additional distance besides the starting distance, something he can passively do from the beginning.
No, the soul literally contains another universe within it. Why would Aizen only need to cross a small distance to destroy a spirit the size of the universe?

And can you tell me aizen's soul potency?

No, the soul literally contains another universe within it. Why would Aizen only need to cross a small distance to destroy a spirit the size of the universe?
1. No it doesn’t.
2. A universe inside the soul doesn’t mean there is more distance between him and the soul.
And can you tell me aizen's soul potency?
Bypasses 5 layers off of the most basic resistance chain I can come up with.
Chair-sama Mugetsu > Dangai > Deicide Aizen forms > FKT Aizen > Grimmjow = Yammy > Tatsuki = 1 layer of resistance > Gonzui soul hax

“>” means they soul crush the next guy and resist that level of soul crush
“=“ means they are at least comparable in terms of soul hax if not higher.

1. No it doesn’t.
2. A universe inside the soul doesn’t mean there is more distance between him and the soul.

Bypasses 5 layers off of the most basic resistance chain I can come up with.
I didn't say there is a universal distance between him and the soul. He needs to spread it across a universal distance to destroy the whole soul

I didn't say there is a universal distance between him and the soul. He needs to spread it across a universal distance to destroy the whole soul
No … no he doesn’t. The soul still exists within Supes’ body so unless Supes body is now universal in size, this doesn’t matter.

Even if what you were saying was true, Aizen is also immortal and will just erase Supes soul overtime or just wait for him to die. Aizen isn’t on a clock here when he will only get stronger while Supes fails to kill him.

No … no he doesn’t. The soul still exists within Supes’ body so unless Supes body is now universal in size, this doesn’t matter.

Even if what you were saying was true, Aizen is also immortal and will just erase Supes soul overtime or just wait for him to die. Aizen isn’t on a clock here when he will only get stronger while Supes fails to kill him.
It exists within the body, but is universal sized since a universe is just a part of the soul

Supes can just BFR him, he does that in character against immortals, such as against Doomsday in Hunter Prey

And can Aizen recover from blunt force trauma?

Doesn't Aizen have Illusion Creation that literally puts people under hypnosis or something like that?

It exists within the body, but is universal sized since a universe is just a part of the soul
So it’s all exists within the space of Supes’ body? Soul crush gg
Supes can just BFR him, he does that in character against immortals, such as against Doomsday in Hunter Prey
BFR to where? Aizen can teleport across dimensions.
And can Aizen recover from blunt force trauma?
Aizen has regen’d EE hence his low godly. He will be perfectly fine with blunt force.

Doesn't Aizen have Illusion Creation that literally puts people under hypnosis or something like that?
Superman has at least low 1-C resistance to that as he can resist mind control that does things like that to the ALE which is low 1-C via sheer size

So it’s all exists within the space of Supes’ body? Soul crush gg

BFR to where? Aizen can teleport across dimensions.

Aizen has regen’d EE hence his low godly. He will be perfectly fine with blunt force.
Now that I think about it, if his soul contains a universe, it means its not just within his body

He can BFR people to the sphere of the gods which is low 1-C

Regenerating from being erased doesn't mean he can come back from being KO'd. Has Aizen ever just randomly came back from being KO'd?

Now that I think about it, if his soul contains a universe, it means its not just within his body
Ignoring the fact that you still haven’t proven it’s a literal universe, yes it does. You’d need to go get a scan to show that his soul doesn’t only exist in his body as that is the default assumption.
He can BFR people to the sphere of the gods which is low 1-C
And this is done how?
Regenerating from being erased doesn't mean he can come back from being KO'd. Has Aizen ever just randomly came back from being KO'd?
How would Supes KO him? Aizen is as strong if not stronger and will constantly get stronger? The Hogyoku also regens and adapts him to whatever happened to him within seconds.

This might be kinda stompy if Aizen is stronger + passively wins by existing. Not sure what Superman's advantage/win con is

Back