• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I love this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebluedash

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
Apologies that my cancerous, unworthy kind has stepped foot in this glorious house of comedy. It's just I wanted to be graced by the presence of such wonderful jokesters.

SoyHop said:
Huesito88 said:
Why not Ebola and are you really shutting it dow
bluesash isn't an admin/moderator
"You have no power here."
Sadly it's true. But I don't deserve to have a staff position on such a wonderful wiki. I am but a cancerous boy walking in awe of Ryu Wonka's Meme Factory.

Ryu's a lovely admin. That's why he's editing my cancerous comments. He can't handle how unworthy I am. OVO

Glorious, well endowed admins keep fixing my comments. If it were up to me, you would be the head staff at all of Wikia. Not just monitoring this lovely domain here at Joke Battles.

I just wanted to inform everyone (as if it wasn't already EXTREMELY obvious), that Ryu's dick is indeed bigger than mine. Now this isn't an accomplishment given my less than adequate size. However Ryu is someone to just be all around admired. And his Wikia is probably the greatest site on the internet dare I say

I apologize for acting up earlier and bringing up my genitals. I am just in a bad mood because I realize that RWBY and Akame Ga Kill (By god this show is ******* shit. But I still like it for some reason.) are both objectively inferior to Kill la Kill, yet could also get solo'd by KLK as well. The shows I like are pretty much Suggs without the power. They are nothing. I am nothing. Joke Battles is the one thing that fills the void within.....

I humbly accept defeat. However what I will not tolerate is EA's hideous downplay. Ryukama is FAR beyond measily Memetic.

blue getting rekted here ladies and gentleman what a stomp we are seeing here

more stompy than goku vs superman

TherealistOGOG said:
Also hAH GOTEEEM
This wikia is filled with lovely gentleman with the most profound knowledge on comedy I have ever seen. After a lifetime of subjecting myself to god awful Yang puns, it's nice to see jokes that do not suck ass.

Thebluedash said:
This wikia is filled with lovely gentleman with the most profound knowledge on comedy I have ever seen. After a lifetime of subjecting myself to god awful Yang puns, it's nice to see jokes that do not suck ass.

• GASP* could this be?....Blue isn't being a little bitch?
    No not true, that's impossible

Eldritch abomination said:
Yeah I am quite shocked as well. Blue is always such a pathetic excuse for a "jokester" but it seems like he has finally opened up and accepted the staff here and the wonderful humor they have to offer.

w0t

This site is a combination of tolerance and intolerance. It is the cesspool and dumping ground of both hatred and passion. It's just a piece of art no true artist could ever hope to replicate. Also it's the only place to put up with Hop.

TherealistOGOG said:
This community is the most tolerant and comedic that the internet has to offer. The amount of sophisticaion of the compliments you give, grant me a sense of pride as well as all the admins here, for making such a wonderful place to express yourself and thanks for spending time here.
those words cannot be more true m8

The Everlasting said:
Eldritch abomination said:
Yeah I am quite shocked as well. Blue is always such a pathetic excuse for a "jokester" but it seems like he has finally opened up and accepted the staff here and the wonderful humor they have to offer.
lol top kek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back