• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I love this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this turned from blue's comment being edited the shit out of to mikoto and alex giving an objection to each other with the meanings lol

Why the **** have I not been banned yet? As much as I love this site. I clearly do not deserve to be within the presence of such a magnificient site and my pathetic aura is sure to derail the top notch comedy this place has to offer. My most deepest of apologies.

I think I have made my point abundantly clear that I have nothing but the most infinite of admiration for Joke Battles Wiki and the content that it has to offer. Words can not describe how sorry I am for soiling the flawless aura of this site by stepping foot within it. I was just saddened by being an unfunny little boy with shitty taste in anime who lowkey smells his own farts from time to time with his mouth open. I thought if I even spent one yoctosecond on such a godly wiki I could somewhat change for the better and I believe that I have.

Thank you Ryu for creating such a magnificient platform of fine art. I believe you can close this thread now as I have nothing more to say. I am eternally honored to have interact with you and will no longer waste anyone's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back