• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I/O, Shin Megami Tensei, Umineko, Demonbane, Tenchi Muyo vs Marvel, DC, Ben 10, Cthulhu Mythos, The Dark Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either Umineko due to Featherine or Cthulu Mythos/Demonbane due to Yog-Sothoth and EGD

Scratch that, the I/O top tiers would be on the list as well apparently...

Do we allow the expanded Cthulhu Mythos in this? Because if we do, I'm tempted to say Team 2. Otherwise, probably Team 1 though I'm not sure.

It really just depends on which team has more High 1-As, everyone else becomes irrelevant at that point.

hold on, is toaa considered as stan lee?

if so, he solos everyone, since authors are always above fictional characters, if not, well its a stalemate due to omnis on both teams

then again, with multiple high 1-A characters, an outcome is tough to determine, since they are already beyond logic, having more of a kind might not gaurentee anything

(also, technically, stan lee is beyond tier scaling, so are we not including tier 0 or above, or are we specifically not including tier 0?)

so, are the author characters allowed (cuz some people consider stan to be toaa)- in which case its even worse for the other team, without omni, and author characters, i would still be stalemate, because from what i understand, high 1-As are also beyond all logic (just below omnipotence)

Yeah, he's not allowed, and neither are The Presence/The Primal Monitor, Divine Presence, The Creator, Azathoth (Both versions) and Kami Tenchi.

well, presence is now 1-B,

anyways, idk, if having more high 1-As will do the trick, since it will keep on going endlessly

so idk if there will be any outcome

Hmmmmm let's see. Any Top Tier from I/O, Umineko, Demonbane and Tenchi Muyo can solo/one-shot everything in Marvel, DC and Ben 10.

Now it simply comes down to who has more High 1-A Characters and the answer to that would be Team 1.

Also if anyone actually says Team 2 wins (this may be possible however) or if Marvel, DC and Ben 10 even stand a chance here then they're just plain out trolling.

but the thing is, high 1-As are straight out beyond logic, so the logic of them losing to more high 1-As is like imagining high 1-As are quantifiable by any means, which would be precisely what they are not

Well, there is The Fulcrum, who is 1-A, so only the God Tiers of the verses would be able to take him out.

Also, if we allow the expanded mythos, I'd say Team 2 could win, but I don't know how many High 1-A characters there are, so I asked Azathoth, and am waiting for a response.

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
Hmmmmm let's see. Any Top Tier from I/O, Umineko, Demonbane and Tenchi Muyo can solo/one-shot everything in Marvel, DC and Ben 10.

Now it simply comes down to who has more High 1-A Characters and the answer to that would be Team 1.

Also if anyone actually says Team 2 wins (this may be possible however) or if Marvel, DC and Ben 10 even stand a chance here then they're just plain out trolling.
So where does SMT apply in all of this?

Nope, since they don't really bring up dimensions in the series, so the strongest character (YHVH) is only 1-C.

I/O has only two 1-A's correct? Demonbane does as well though (Yog and EGD)

I/O has a good amount a low tier in that verse is low 1-A

And Demonbane has a lot more 1-A than just 2

but then again the case of 4 vs 2 isnt as clear as it seems, i mean arent high 1-As already beyond logic since they are beyond all dimensions and are ruely immeasurable, so its like saying 4 infinites vs 2 infinites

both of them are practically endless in power

saying that 4 high 1-As > 2 high 1-As would imply that they are quantifyable (which seems weird since they are beyond infinite dimensions)

The Living Tribunal1 said:
but the thing is, high 1-As are straight out beyond logic, so the logic of them losing to more high 1-As is like imagining high 1-As are quantifiable by any means, which would be precisely what they are not
They are still subjected to VS logic. Which is if three characters have the same Tier (and similar stats) then a 2 on 1 assault would result in a win for the two characters. The only time this logic shouldn't apply is when dealing with Omni's....

@ The Everlasting: I don't count the Fulcrum just cuz he's a author representation of Jack Kirby (or whatever his name was)...

@ 420Swagnemite: Fodder...

well then if that logic applies, then that means they are still quantifiable, and hence they cant really be 'beyond' infinite dimensions, but be very powerful within them

since once you go beyond ifninite dimensions, there is really no real way to even describe the power in a coparable wayat all, the same way as uncountable infinity is impossible to describe properly as a quantity

now i might have some misconceptions about them being beyond ifninite dimensions, and they all might just be high infinite dimensional levle, in that case, 4 high 1-A > 2 high 1-As

5 High 1-A?

Well does that settle it?

Is I/O the most powerful fictional franchise?

Easy. Note that I'll only be counting how many members are of a certain tier, so there will be a couple of ties.

-Cthulhu Mythos.

-I/O/Demonbane.

-Umineko.

-Tenchi Muyo!

-The Dark Tower/Marvel.

-Ben 10.

-DC.

-Shin Megami Tensei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back