• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I/O, Shin Megami Tensei, Umineko, Demonbane, Tenchi Muyo vs Marvel, DC, Ben 10, Cthulhu Mythos, The Dark Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, team 1 should stomp incredibly. The only verse on team 2 that stands a chance is Lovecraft, and Demonbane should beat it, or at the very least stalemate them. Then Umineko and I/O tiers wipe out Marvel,DC, B10, and Dark Tower with a gesture from their hands.

True. Demonbane should probably stalemate Lovecraft, since it is essentially the same. The Dark Tower technically has two 1-A beings (one as an aspect of the other), but I/O, Umineko, and Tenchi Muyo has several of them. Heck, everybody in I/O is at least low 1-A.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
so if 2 high1-As can beat one high 1-As
Not necessary. Especially if it's really high 1-A. However, it may be a big difference between the characters that are considered as the "high 1-A" here.

well, how do 2 limitless things beat one limitless thing

BTW i am under the impression that high 1-As are indeed beyond literally everything, and are infinitely beyond infinite dimensions

if so, they are immeasurable and hence unquantifiable

its like saying 2 endless sets have more values than one endlss set

now, 2 high 1-As could beat one high 1-A iff they really are limited to some quanitfiable power

@Fate Master You may be correct. What do the rest of you think?

Dimensionless =/= limitless

Infinitely beyond infinite dimensions =/= High 1-A

High 1-A =/= limitless

Tier 0 = limitless

And again.

Dimensions is the only one of the possible perspectives. You can create a different perspective. You can say that the dimensionless being is like a character of fiction for a possible far stronger being. This is an alternative perspective. And you can construct an infinite hierarchy among dimensionless beings and it still will not be "truly infinite" or "limitless".

I have nothing more to say on this topic.

Lord-Of-Creation said:
Don't really like the fact Ben 10 is more powerful then all of DC just because they are more Dimensional and DC also has more multiversal feats more then it as well.
Since DC has more dimensions as well

https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...hierarchy-thread.313227/page-23#post-17534398
It doesnt matter. A multiverse is only 5-11 spatial dimensions. 26 dimensional beings are bigger than the multiverse. Any character who can destroy 26 dimensional structures has more impressive feats than beings who can destroy multiverses.

You can say that.

But if you look at the link you can see DC has 52 spatial dimensions as well.

ok, if high 1-As are not limitless, then it makes sense that 2 high 1-As can beat one high 1-A

as long as high 1-As are not limitless, and are at least to some extent quantifiable, 2 would beat 1

This is assuming that this "high 1-A" are equal. Although even in this case it is not necessary.

I think 1-A and High 1-A are both beyond infinite dimensions. Through that we have lost our scale on which we can compare characters from different franchises. We basically lack a common ground.

In my opinion one could compare it to saying that on a scale from 1-10 a character is beyond ten. Since the scale only goes until 10 you can not say how far the character is above ten. It could be 11, 12, or 13, for example.

As I see it a High 1-A is only different from a regular 1-A by being the one more likely to win a fight.

That can be because there are a lot of other 1-A below him. So because there is a 1-A below him we know that a High 1-A is likely more powerful. He couldn´t have the value 11, since at least one value below him is taken up by another being that he is superior to. So the probability of being higher than a regular 1-A from another franchise is higher, but not certain. After all a 1-A could also start out with 15. We wouldn´t notice a difference, since the scale we can use only goes to 10, so 15 and 12 looks the same for us.

Even infinitely above is meaningless if beyond the scale, after all I don´t have to count with numbers I can also count infinities. In that case my scale goes from ÔäÁ1 to ÔäÁ10 and all characters are somewhere on my order of infinite scale, for example ÔäÁ12 or ÔäÁ15.

That is of course only true if we use only dimensions as scale. Adding in another perspective could rank the characters individually, even through in that case the character in the highest position wins and not the largest sum of characters.

So, as I mentioned earlier when responding to "Fate Master", do you all think that I should lock this thread?

Considering the fact that this thread is simply going back and forth with whether if a higher number of High 1-A can defeat a lower number of High 1-A Characters. I think that you should lock this thread.

I doubt we'll be reaching a proper verdict on who wins as there are too many variables and possibilities...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back