• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
also known as my attempt to avenge David: the movie: the game but idek

Fafnir Render
Unity Human
Rege VS S u c c

>Both at 9-A

>Speed Equalized

>Earth has his Second Activation

I'm not sorry but actually am probably

I don't remember filling pages with needlessly convoluted and excessive hax as a requirement but here we are

I mean at least the OP hax is on the page and doesnt just pop up from nowhere which happens here

Sigh

Why don't you just make Alaya vs the Factory, it lets us argue the same thing without needing to be all round about talking about smurf levels first.

Well The Factory doesn't have a page yet I'm working on it don't rush me, but it's general level of power is stated on the verse page

Does "general level of power" mean "basic justification for 1-A" because that's all I'm seeing from an honestly quite lazy description.

Unless you mean Law of Identity type "transcends any hierarchy" in which case A) why isn't it tier 0 and B) what feats does it have to make these statements actually mean that.

The more in-depth description is for the page itself unless you want me to re-tool the entire verse page into it.

It's not Tier 0 because it simply won't be. It is not Tier 0, end of story. Not entirely sure what kind of feats you want me to give an entirely impersonal, non-sentient mass of Pollution that does literally nothing other than serve as the reason for why shit happens.

I think it would be easier to make the page first before saying how powerful the verse is because of it, because until you make that page the only information on the Factory is "creates the abstract energy that gives everything else its power" and "exists far outside the scope of any mathematical theory, concept, or explaination, as well as any philosophical idea or concept, being the abstract one-ness that the evolutionary singularity would eventually create. In addition, it appears to outright transcend any form of logic, heirarchy, or structure regardless of size or complexity."

Which really sounds like "muh 1-A energy source" with no further nuance or reason for existing.

What sort of things has it done to warrant "beyond all hierarchies and logic" if it's just a non-sentient thing that the entire rest of the verse has nothing on?

Sorry to be brutal, but it looks to me like you took my basic description of Aether's "power", and just said "mine is on that level too" without even bothering to explain why

Well consider the following

even the rather small amounts of Pollution found within Polluted basically totally separate them from conventional logic and common sense

The Factory is literally made of the stuff

connect the dots

The exact same wording of being outside logic and common sense is used to describe the qualities of the basic Longinus Dreizhen Orden.

Also unless every tiny bit of pollution is 1-A to begin with, an Infinite amount of it making something still wouldn't make that thing 1-A

Except that it's literal here. Even the most smallest amount of Pollution above what is considered baseline causes logic to take a vacation on those involved. This isn't just flowery language or anything, logic straight up does not apply to Polluted.

I never said how much Pollution there was or how big The Factory was, which you seemed to have assumed that I did since your entire argument there relies on the size of The Factory. Regardless, the effects of such concentrated and large quantities of Pollution caused even it's own internal logic to break down. This is most of the reason for The Factory being at the scale that it is, since the "amount" of Pollution it contains isn't even remotely measurable or confined by mathematics in general.

Hl3 or bust said:
says Mr. Jack of All Trades no offense intended
How do you expect to offend me by comparing Jack of All Trades to a verse that actually abuses concepts, reality and dimensional forkery that I specifically don't have because it would hinder the story

pretty sure every ****** who matters having Low-Godly and immunity to physical hax would hinder most stories if actually used

Well, simply observe, I will show you how to murder characters that can resist any physical hax and have Low Godly

Oh yeah, I have to go over Chapter 4 and make it a bit less rough. That's an afternoon for me

Back