• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If Superman fuses with goku

Goody two shoes overload isn't necessarily a bad thing though.

No. No fan characters are allowed. Only notable/popular official franchises.

If the copyright owners make an official crossover, then maybe, but it is extremely unlikely that they do so.

Well, Luffy is a non-factor, but I think that Goku is likely more powerful than both of them put together.

That said, their last Goku versus Superman video had Superman as more powerful, but Goku using kryptonite to literally **** him in the end, so whatever they think up will probably be very crude.

Antvasima said:
That said, their last Goku versus Superman video had Superman as more powerful, but Goku using kryptonite to literally **** him in the end, so whatever they think up will probably be very crude.
Goku was only SSJ1/2

Now he has SSJGSSJ4GSSJLSSJ2.5G mode and Luffy's hax

Oh, an inofficial fan character. We aren't supposed to accept any of them, so the answer is going to stay the same no matter how many of them that you bring up.

Antvasima said:
Well, Luffy is a non-factor, but I think that Goku is likely more powerful than both of them put together.
Agreed, it all depends on the supes version tho, can you tell which one they are using by the outfit?? I have no idea

New 52 Superman, who is weaker than Post Crisis, according to them PC Superman >= SSJ2 Goku

@FanofRPGs

oh, then Luffy is just irrelevant here, it would be "cooler" if it was pre crisis, he´s the version which would have the closest fight with Goku imo

Viturino said:
@FanofRPGs
oh, then Luffy is just irrelevant here, it would be "cooler" if it was pre crisis, he´s the version which would have the closest fight with Goku imo
Pre Crisis is too random and PIS-ish

I definitely predict that even though the ending will be random and ridiculous, the Superman/DBZ fanboys will argue to oblivion. I personally hate these debates sometimes, the incompetence makes me want to break my desk. I remember a guy who said Superman tanks 50,000 supernovae, sneezes universes, casually lifts infinity and eternity, and can casually punch entire dimensins.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
there is no such thing as prime 1 billion
its called prime 1 million
Why is he called Prime 1 million anyways? He was only in the sun for 15,000 years.

FanofRPGs said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
there is no such thing as prime 1 billion
its called prime 1 million
Why is he called Prime 1 million anyways? He was only in the sun for 15,000 years.
Because the issue it was published was supposed to be "Comic Issue #1,000,000" or something like that.

Back