• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If there was one composite profile you want back remastered today, what would it be and why? What do you want to have in the said profile?

^^^. Just a general survey question to the people who still care about composites.

Composite...
Anna (Fire Emblem): @First_Witch
Devil: @YungManzi
Fiction/Composite Fiction: @JustANormalLemon
Godzilla: @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch
Goku: @Nullflowerblush
Link: @It_is_i_wyatt
Liquid: @JustANormalLemon
Human/Composite Human (3): @JustANormalLemon, @ThePrimalHunter, @YungManzi
Real Life: @JustANormalLemon
Satan: @YungManzi
Tree/Composite Tree (2): @Dodecatrihan, @Dragonite007

Last edited:
Probable human, It's nice to be able to put characters to fight actual humans
You mean composite human?

And plus, there's 10-Bs on-site that have the skill of normal people, like Maya Fey and Johnny from The Room.

Same thing can be said for 10-A and 9-C humans. We do have Mike Tyson on-site.

mmehm still diferent from IRL human with IRL weapons
Well, there's 2 problems with having actual IRL humans on-site. There's the moral argument and the site's purpose argument.

If you put 2 real life people in a fictional scenario or have IRL human profiles, you're effectively exposing yourself to theoretical fights against humans that are still breathing. You can find the staff agreeing with this if you dig within the site enough.

The purpose of the site is to index fictional francises, IRL profiles are supposed to be a reference point.

The examples for 10-B to 9-C humans on-site are close enough even though they're fictional.

Composite Devilman and Satan; literally unstoppable in their prime 😂 and via todays standards they would be even more crazy.

And Composite Human, of course

Well, there's 2 problems with having actual IRL humans on-site. There's the moral argument and the site's purpose argument.

If you put 2 real life people in a fictional scenario or have IRL human profiles, you're effectively exposing yourself to theoretical fights against humans that are still breathing. You can find the staff agreeing with this if you dig within the site enough.

The purpose of the site is to index fictional francises, IRL profiles are supposed to be a reference point.

The examples for 10-B to 9-C humans on-site are close enough even though they're fictional.
I don't want actuall people I want a theorical human trough but meh

Composite Devilman and Satan; literally unstoppable in their prime 😂 and via todays standards they would be even more crazy.
How crazy? Are there any sandboxes, archived links or blogs preserving the original prior to deletion or a remastered one?
And Composite Human, of course
Of course. Funnily enough, you can still track down the old threads of composite human and composite tree fights. And did the popularity of composites transfer to Joke Battles?

Even though it's a site of joke profiles and memes, there's still rules and staff regulating what happens there. Besides, what's wrong with the composites being on another site when we can still make Vs Threads over there?

How crazy? Are there any sandboxes, archived links or blogs preserving the original prior to deletion or a remastered one?
I can'rt find any drafts of the profiles anywhere on the wiki, but other sites have some this is just about what the profile used to look like. to give an example of how crazy they could be via modern standards, I'm pretty sure they'd have high godly regen and type 1 conceptual stuff.
Even though it's a site of joke profiles and memes, there's still rules and staff regulating what happens there. Besides, what's wrong with the composites being on another site when we can still make Vs Threads over there?
They can't be added to profiles so most people stopped caring.

They can't be added to profiles so most people stopped caring.
If you mean main site profiles yes. But the point of Composite Human's popularity was stated by @LephyrTheRevanchist that composite human was an underdog, people can still do that stuff on Joke Battles.

And since Composite Tree was a sick meme back in the day, a serious profile on Joke Battles is surprisingly appropriate.

Like, if I discovered this wiki wayyy earlier and made a composite human match up thread past December 1, 2019 (composite human's deletion date) in Joke Battles' forum, or did the same thing for the other deleted composites how many people would care?

I can'rt find any drafts of the profiles anywhere on the wiki, but other sites have some this is just about what the profile used to look like. to give an example of how crazy they could be via modern standards, I'm pretty sure they'd have high godly regen and type 1 conceptual stuff.
Dang.

Ok, ignoring the physics that would literrally be broken, how OP would that be? lol.

I mean, to be fair, composites already have the conflicting positive traits trait to begin with
Well, It would be at the same time the coldest thing possible and as hot as the moltem core of a planet, extreme radioactive and and acidic, extremely explosive not to mention would have the proprieties of a non newtonian liquid, and if we are doing the Combined_Monarch_Butterfly thing It wowuld be unimaginable heavy... Don't know what else is worth mentioning

Back