• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iihiko vs Ultharathotep

Will the crt make his ability any less NLF?

Cause atm i am pretty sure if this was debated it would be argued GK's ability doesn't work cause he doesn't recognize it or something, though don't know how that would work against a passive ability, and even if he has resistances the GK being used here has hax hundreds of millions of times above what basic resistance would cover.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Will the crt make his ability any less NLF?
Cause atm i am pretty sure if this was debated it would be argued GK's ability doesn't work cause he doesn't recognize it or something, though don't know how that would work against a passive ability, and even if he has resistances the GK being used here has hax hundreds of millions of times above what basic resistance would cover.
No as the thread admit that the ability for Iihiko is still exposed to NLF I think.

Not about making his abilitie less NLF.

Just gonna remove all his resistances, and give him a pretty broken 3D power null on anything used on him. And Subjective Reality (negation) on anything he doesn't recognize.

Not changing his abilities as that's literally his whole point, but just defining them better.

Think it will still get into when has he powernull hax like GK's which is hundreds of millions of times more potent than what the basic ability can do.

Even first key GK atomizes hundreds of possibilities, 2nd key Gk's ability is hundreds of millions of times stronger plus reshapes the world and its laws.

If Lihiko still nulls, nothing really changed with the crt, and it's still NLF, he nulled all these abilities before so that means he can null this ability which is hundreds of millions of times more potent than anything he has ever nulled before, would be what the arguments for Lihiko are.

Bah Again Iihiko

Could you stop spamming this guy and using other Characters from Medaka Box? i mean, there is many other interesting characters like Nienami or Trurubami

For reference on GK's atomizing effect on possibilities, GK was pretty much destroying the Critters off of Florence Ameghino Nightingale's Art which among other uses allows her to summon such beings, which you can check on Sekien no Inganock as they've been a recurring thing in WAB from there to the upcoming ENG release of Sona Nyl and ofc here in Gahkthun.

And again GK does this by literally looking at someone or something. Not even a move, just casually looking at something and it gets atomized including something as abstract as possibilities. As CP already pointed out, Ulthrathotep boosts this effect to "some hundreds of millions time more" than the above, which Lihiko has to deal with literally at the start of this fight.

Celestial Pegasus said:
If Lihiko still nulls, nothing really changed with the crt, and it's still NLF, he nulled all these abilities before so that means he can null this ability which is hundreds of millions of times more potent than anything he has ever nulled before, would be what the arguments for Lihiko are.
I love your argument though. All of that hyping up the ability, yet no resistance to power null and the ability is still 3D. I believe that we got the point of "if no resistances are involved only higher dimensionality will stop hax" long time ago.

Yhwach has never negged anything beyond 5-C attacks or sth like that, yet he still nulls Reinhard's mind hax which is the highest on this site. Because "he lacks resistance to power null". Idk what's so nlf about an ability nulling skills that don't resist it.

I not sure why you mentioned Yhwach as that is a false equivalency since only Warren was arguing that and no one else was anyway as Yhwach using the Almighty anyway.

HammerStrikes219 said:
I not sure why you mentioned Yhwach as that is a false equivalency since only Warren was arguing that and no one else was anyway as Yhwach using the Almighty anyway.
He's still going by the rules.

"As long as higher dimensionality is not included only resistance can stop hax"

Without resistance to Power Null...how are you gonna tank the power null. There is a reason we have "resistances" in this wiki in the first place and don't go the Dragon Ball way of "higher AP = resistance to everything below you".

Even the NLF has been mentioned in the Power Nullifcations page though so I not sure on why that argument has anything to do with here.

bah again. And i have no idea but he probs would know he's glared at. I'm gonna sit back instead really

Quick question, does ignoring attacks work on things that effect things like the timeline rather than him?

Every Resistance and ability is limited to their feat, if someone have higher feats than him then His ability or Resistance Will never work,

Example mind hax

If someone Resist mindhax with only 200 people potency then Someone who can Mindhax 1000 people can affect him

to make lihiko less NLF people have to stop wank him

the only thing i got from his fight with medaka was...she hit him from behind and that was apparently an attack...idk about with Zen cuz of the style making it "impossible is possible" but the case with medaka she hit him from behind and that worked and i don't know what was so special of End god mode other than it was a lot stronger and faster. Ik Lihiko dodged it but still...

It would not be fresh and would never work even if he recognizes it

If Iihiko doesn't recognize something it doesn't work

If he recognizes something it will hurt the user too and then never work after the first use

If he already knows how something works its not fresh and is nulled instantly

Medaka's hit to the back was considered an attack because she used a style to force him to recognize it. The second time she tried to use it Iihiko said it wasn't fresh and it didn't work.

Paul Frank said:
If Iihiko doesn't recognize something it doesn't work

If he recognizes something it will hurt the user too and then never work after the first use

If he already knows how something works its not fresh and is nulled instantly
This screams NLF my dude.

That is literally how his ability works and it worked that way against all 13 quadrillion skills Ajimu has

Paul Frank said:
That is literally how his ability works and it worked that way against all 13 quadrillion skills Ajimu has
Yet at the same time none of those skills determine on how potency Ajimu's skills considering how vague this is. If anything, it showcase how NLF his ability is if we gonna assume he can null every single attack he don't recognize. Even one of the scan mentions that "it will be worse if he recognize the attack" since the effect of the attack is what being nullified, not the attack itself.

Honestly the ban in Iihiko should still be applied on him if I gonna be honest here.

Back