• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iihiko vs Ultharathotep

Celestial Pegasus said:
I don't care about yhwach, 2 wrongs don't make a right, power null should be restricted by it's strongest feat.
That's the point "it's not a wrong". This is literally a wiki rule.

Hax > AP. As long as higher dimensionality is not involved the only thing that can stop Hax is Resistance to said hax.

I mean for real. Are you seriously arguing Goku murder stomps GK or Rimuru because "they have no feats of affecting someone with as much AP as Goku (Low 2-C)?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Yhwach is nothing like this character nor does he null every 3-d power in fiction, he's nulled Ichibe's concept manipulation which is what it's scaled too. He has clear limitations.
It has never nulled Mind hax on the level of Reinhard. Yet it was accepted because "Reinhard doesn't resist Power Null, so there is no reason it should resist Yhwach's power null".

Uh what? You didn't bother showing this rule nor did it mention in any pages regarding regulations as that is coming out of nowhere.

The hax Page does show otherwise.

It's literally on the Power Nullification page that the ability should be limited to it's strongest feat otherwise it's an NLF.

And this has nothing to do with AP, show me evidence Lihiko can null GK's hax which is hundreds of millions of times above the potency of what the baseline ability can do, ie atomizing possibilities.

I'm going to have to vote Iihiko just because celestial wrote his name as Lihiko

Firephoenixearl said:
It has never nulled Mind hax on the level of Reinhard. Yet it was accepted because "Reinhard doesn't resist Power Null, so there is no reason it should resist Yhwach's power null".
And how good is that? because like I said he can null things on par or below Ichibe's hax.

Better than Methuselah

who could mindhax the ldo even though they can endure being near Mercurius so 1-A mindhax ovo

Celestial Pegasus said:
And this has nothing to do with AP, show me evidence Lihiko can null GK's hax which is hundreds of millions of times above the potency of what the baseline ability can do, ie atomizing possibilities.
He nullified The End, All Fiction and Bookmaker just fine. Do convert them into atomizing potency scale. If you can't you get the reason why Power Null works as long as no resistance is involved.

I mean you guys are literally invalidating the concept of resistances.

@Rot

Nah it's pretty clean. Rimuru has never had any feats of soul haxing, EE-ing etc someone who can nuke the universe, he will be too strong for her EE. GK has never atomized someone as strong as Goku who's WAY above baseline Low 2-C, therefore he's too strong for GK's atomization.

And how good is that? because like I said he can null things on par or below Ichibe's hax.
The highest 3D mind hax on the site IIRC. So no Yhwach has absolutely no feats on that level, yet it's acceptable.

Firephoenixearl said:
The highest 3D mind hax on the site IIRC. So no Yhwach has absolutely no feats on that level, yet it's acceptable.
This doesn't answer my question at all, how does it compare to Ichibe's conceptual hax?

Methuselah it's better than that

You cant compare concept manipulation to mindhax though but you could argue that methuselah's mindhax is conceptual mindhax I guess

Don't know why you're so persistent on strawmanning both me and CP. Never said anything of the sort yet you want put words in my mouth.

Doing such isn't a valid argument but okay ƒñÀÔÇìÔÖÇ´©Å.

@Fire Does The End etc have anything to do with atomizing abstract things like possibilities? And even so is it potent enough to do so to hundreds of such beings? And on top on that boosted hundreds of millions of times?

Also what you said about Rimuru and Gk hax working on Goku is a strawman, i am not talking about power nulling ap, or hax working on higher ap, but hax vs hax.

Firephoenixearl said:
Nah it's pretty clean. Rimuru has never had any feats of soul haxing, EE-ing etc someone who can nuke the universe, he will be too strong for her EE. GK has never atomized someone as strong as Goku who's WAY above baseline Low 2-C, therefore he's too strong for GK's atomization.
Has never any feats?

Before he become True Demon Lord He reap 10.000 soul just by stand in the middle of war, His aura erase A rank monster, Diablo who is far Weaker than him soul reap 150.000 people with a single snap.

Just because you are stronger in AP doesnt mean you Resist everyone hax below you, you need resistance and feats to resist hax unless you are Tier 1

Back