• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iihiko vs Ultharathotep

>Ban Iihiko

>Cus he has power null

>There are 1k other characters with power null all being able to null anything in 3D as long as resistance is not counted.

Without resistance don't even try to make an argument against Iihiko not nulling. Many admin's agreed that even something like Ban Midou's law hax would work on people from SMT and Digimon if they didn't resist it, and those guys fodderize characters who are infinitely above Ban in AP. All because "they don't resist it", so the hax would work on people literally infinitely more powerful than Ban as long as they don't go into 5D.

Ban sound more like a person who has higher dimensional power though and the fact there are still matches with people having power null such as Kamijou Touma and Reinhard kinda hurts this argument a bit than usual and I don't see matches like that often anyway.

Also where was this been agreed upon anyway?

Higher dimension > Lower dimension not 4D > 4D.

SMT and Digimon were infinitely more powerful AP wise yet not "one" admin was arguing that basic 4D hax wouldn't work on them (assuming they don't resist said hax), (they were arguing whether someone infinitely more powerful would change his belief, but not whether the actual law would work if it were there). We've been over the "Inside the same dimension Hax > AP, and can only be stopped by resistance" countless times by now.

Like geez, do you want me to argue Reinhard using Mind Hax from the Spear on Goku is NLF. Because Reinhard is 5-B whereas Goku is 3-A, so it would be NLF to assume Reinhard can?

Idk where all of this came from. This is basic knowledge, that only Resistance can stop Hax.

On the Power Nullification's page, it did mention this: "It would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this ability can nullify anything that falls within the phenomena their powers are made to counter. It is to be assumed that any negation power has its limitations based on the strongest thing it has nullified, and a character may be resistant to the ability (at least in one of its forms), preventing it from having its usual effects."

Also I not sure on how exactly this will work as does fail to adress hax vs hax given this isn't even resistance vs hax anyway.

Yes because you cannot say that any 3D power null will work on anything 4D without feats of doing so (which would make the power null 4D). That's why it is kept within the strength/dimensional limits. There is also the strength needed to break resistances.

There is the limitation on mechanics (which Iihiko doesn't have).

And there is the fact that Hax does not have AP, and that's why Hax > AP. The best thing Iihiko has nulled is Misogi Kumagawa's bookmaker and Medaka Kurokami's The End. If you can translate to how much that would be in terms of mind hax potency (convert that) or AP feel free to go ahead. Precisely because it is impossible, power null will work on anything within the dimensional limits. Just look at things like:

Reinhard vs Goku

Medaka vs Goku

Literally any haxed character vs Goku.

They all stomp him, which by that logic Goku should. Because he is 3-A and they have never shown to affect anything of that AP (not even gonna take Low 2-C goku). That's because Hax > AP, this includes null, EE, Mind hax, causality manip etc.

Yes he was defeated because "he wanted to". If he didn't want to be defeated he would have stomped the verse, it was his fault that he was impressed by Medaka and gave her a chance at victory.

Firephoenixearl said:
Yes he was defeated because "he wanted to". If he didn't want to be defeated he would have stomped the verse, it was his fault that he was impressed by Medaka and gave her a chance at victory.
Not sure if the word "wanted to" is appropriate given how you lack proof of this tbh here.

Trust me word if you wish. Im not giving any upgrades or dowgrades here. Im just giving you some exra in verse info. Whether you believe it or not is another deal, am too lazy to go search the pages rn.

Firephoenixearl said:
Trust me word if you wish. Im not giving any upgrades or dowgrades here. Im just giving you some exra in verse info. Whether you believe it or not is another deal, am too lazy to go search the pages rn.
You mean when he got hit by his own ability while possessing someone.
CF1EB093-092F-4336-81A8-BF0D34D0261C

Nah that is another thing. I meant when Medaka hit him killing his old body forcing him to change bodies, because he willingly recognized her attack.

Again im telling you he said "ok i will recognize your attack". And before that it was an absolute stomp for Iihiko, but it's your choice whether you'll trust me or not.

Firephoenixearl said:
Again im telling you he said "ok i will recognize your attack". And before that it was an absolute stomp for Iihiko, but it's your choice whether you'll trust me or not.
D6c93ba90d7a0b63fc8143ff18cab6f1
Press X to doubt

Firephoenixearl said:
Yes that attack. Before that he decided to acknowledge it. And that was with a style that force recognition.
I not sure if that count as "force" recognition though given how lihiko acknowledges it rather willingly. Anyway after that fight, it was mentioned lihiko's abilities can be reversed if he is defeated which is stated here.

4701e3012b71e530fc288002d2a7ead8

> Kurokami Final utilizes blind spots; Medaka hides within her opponent's shadow while optimizing her speed. In the case of Iihiko, who dodged the attack, Medaka made a U-turn and attacked him from behind.

I'm only noting dis and i'm just gonna sit back tbh

TISSG7Redgrave said:
> Kurokami Final utilizes blind spots; Medaka hides within her opponent's shadow while optimizing her speed. In the case of Iihiko, who dodged the attack, Medaka made a U-turn and attacked him from behind.
>Style: The only thing that works against Iihiko because they force recognition.

>Iihiko: Willingly acknowledged Medaka's Kurokami Final because lol and said "ok i will acknowledge that as an attack".

I mean, Hanten hit him from a blind spot as well, he didn't get any damage though.

tbh i forgot this was GK :p

and force recognition? Um..which style cuz i don't really remember her using a style just her end mode.

Plus tbh using the hands its more like Lihiko can't react to them because of the nature

It was the style that used vibrations to make her a giant heart.

Him not reacting makes it impossible for him to recognize them. UGK has nothing beyond 3D though right? Let's be clear on that.

The Causality said:
Bah Again Iihiko

Could you stop spamming this guy and using other Characters from Medaka Box? i mean, there is many other interesting characters like Nienami or Trurubami
There are far more interesting characters than the hax ones. Use Akune or Urizen or best girl Kikaijima.

Firephoenixearl said:
It was the style that used vibrations to make her a giant heart.
Him not reacting makes it impossible for him to recognize them. UGK has nothing beyond 3D though right? Let's be clear on that.
Even lihiko did mentioned he reflect a hit as well too.
567dbf6a65b57563c28e6311c42cc2d0

The issue I seeing here though is due to the assumptation lihiko will be able to null all of GK's abilities which is questionable already given he has no feats to show this is the case anyway.

Even with a style, the question here is if a style really force recognization upon Iihiko given how Medaka didn't use a style after that one scan I posted as stated in that one scan as she did say a 1 hit battle

GK only has 3D abilities IIRC so yes. No NLF here. But this is getting annoying. People don't even know the meaning of NLF at this point.

Yhwach is nulling EVERY 3D ability no question's asked, and it's considered within the rules by everyone including staff members.

^^ This is all the proof i need to say Iihiko nulls.

None of the staff members mention that though and I see no links nor proof of them saying this. So I doubt what you say is being completely honest if anything.

If you gonna be dishonest, then pretty much it does come to you overhyping Iihiko's abilities and wanking them to the extreme.

Power nullification is limited by the strongest thing it's nullified, it's a blatant NLF to assume he can nullify any 3-D ability regardless of their potency.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Power nullification is limited by the strongest thing it's nullified, it's a blatant NLF to assume he can nullify any 3-D ability regardless of their potency.
Tell that to yhwach.

He's the closest case to Iihiko. We don't play favorites here dear.

Say the guy who plays favorites here. The main reason why Yhwach can power null was with the Almighty.

Yhwach is nothing like this character nor does he null every 3-d power in fiction, he's nulled Ichibe's concept manipulation which is what it's scaled too. He has clear limitations.

Back