• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'll rate your memes

ZomboMeme_17122022124814.jpg

Was scrolling through me and my friend's discord chat cause I was bored, found this shit and started laughing
9GhGa8D.jpg

I was about to say
"Effort: 3 - truly amazing
Orginality 2 - while it is similar to the spinning rat, it is a spinning cat and not everyone can make one
Funniness: 1, it's expression is funny...maybe?
Did it make me laugh? no, 0

Overall: 6/10 - decent"

but technically this ain't a meme

Effort: 1.5 - basic editing+
Originality: 2
Funniness: 1.5 - kinda boring and way too long for the punchline to be effective, not to mention the placement of text and lack of a ":" screws it over
Did I laugh? No, the corner of my mouth moved slightly - 0.2

Overall: 5.2/10 - meh meme

Was scrolling through me and my friend's discord chat cause I was bored, found this shit and started laughing
9GhGa8D.jpg
Effort: 2 - decent editing
Originality: 2
Funniness: 4 - very funny, no questions here
Did I laugh? I very silently snorted out of my nose in a struggle not to laugh - 0.99

Overall: 8.99/10 - funny++

Effort: 1.5 - basic editing
Originality: 0 - both parts of the meme have been overdone to death
Funniness: would've been a lot higher in 2018...so 0.5 cause the lower image is slightly funny
Did I laugh? no reaction. 0

Overall: 2/10 - BELOOONGS IN THE TRASH

Back