• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable Speed TMNT Cow is legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right so this is it, I have everything to support Cudley the Cow of the TMNT to become Immeasurable once and for all and possibly some new abilities

Reasons for Immeasurable​

First off all Cudley has been stated to become a Transdimensional being multiple times throughout multiple sources.

sKjBVrxvbfdfq3g6L5v-Ngvip43d_XBqZLxFhu_jOywknP29hcm4Ln0ern4XgxLpfeCXt-E1XA53=s0

In the All Tomorrows Yesterday story, Cudley was also stated to be a Trandimensional being

One last thing is that an official sourcebook helps support this evidence

ysGO4xHc3FcKS0vuiTWZAHePUe0ZUa8RrkaAiFALNmrllckBVNr_ljq0hFTm25-DmLUc1PtA7ka1=s0

Then we see him traveling at speeds that managed to travel them so fast that he managed to let the TMNT at a wrong timeline.

Not only this can apply to Cudley having Time Travel abilities, there is more evidence that he can do that with speed alone.

Once again traveling at warp speed and is able to transverse all space and time

tDz6p5w5IvtQoSqdxS4svANk-03NvXGEtm-G47AShrI_eniSlq8bN3tOnVr9_wnc2JIi3Nw-xJX6=s0

He has even stated Oops time and space to get going guys

h0dBnDaQtPB7hZK7OsWDYMWY5YSse9VYN-uU4_A8ZkOKqLSgkZvgfX5KRQ7Cwe-zZRorll2coYB_=s0

All and all this ground Cudley to be capable of traveling at Immeasurable Speeds.

Extra Abilities​

Space and Time Manipulation?: Cudley stated that he is capable of manipulating time and space and dimensions, while I am unsure if he is able to manipulate dimensions/space, Time Manipulation could be a possibility since Cudley can transverse space and time with ease.

Summoning: In that same scan, he is stated to be capable of summoning Headrush a being that is capable of mind manipulation and telepathic powers.

Self-Sustenance (Type 1: This is the Cow who can travel space with no problems at all seems straightfoward

Last edited:
Seems fair.

The definition for Immeasurable speed is "movement beyond linear time", and the closet thing to a text book example of Immeasurable speed is having enough speed to travel through time. Traveling through time and space via speed certainly fits that description and is probably arguably a superior feat then traveling time through raw speed.

As for the abilities, they also seems ok.

Okay, the abilities are easily good to go.

And after looking at the speed stuff; it does say he's an "Transdimensional being" which could hint though not quite proof. And he transverses all time and space casually. It's proof time travel is exceptional range and there are no barriers on travel, and it also says it's extremely casual. So I think Immeasurable speed seems pretty likely for Cuddly.

Immeasurable speed for a TMNT character sounds cursed, but it's legit for this case.

I don't know if I already commented here, but I agree.

Wait wouldn't the Space and Time Manipulation count as a form of Reality Warping abilities as well?

If so I can add the Reality Warping abilities as well?

Since this has been accepted, you can re-add immeasurable speed into the profile page.

Nice and thx

Also could someone rename the page to Cudley the Cowlick instead of Cudley the Cow-Lick?

After this you can close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back