• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immortality Type 4 for Moon Knight

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired

It's no surprise that Moon Knight's file is really bad, and I might fix it if Ovens doesn't one day. Tho not any time soon.

But anyway, he should have immortality type 4. We have seen him die various times and come back to life by Khonshu. For example, in his very first origin. He died, soon after, Khonshu brought him bacl.

Anyway, here are some new statements and a feat from it from the current MK series.

MK 2021 #6, Marc says no matter how many times he dies, he always comes back.
In the same issue, we get flashback of the new "MK" and he was brought back by Khonshu in the same manner.

There are more statements so if this isn't enough, then let me know.

Last edited:
I think Immort type 4 and Blessed work better.

From what I get, he isn't unkillable as long as this Konshu exists, rather the latter resurrects him every time he dies.

Huh, really? I thought anyone being brought back by an object or a person/being qualified for this immortality?

bro you said i could revise moon knights profile wtf u r no longer my friend :mad:((
Makes sense, agree. Wouldn't this also be type 8 immortality because he needs Khonshu to revive him?

Type 4 immortality seems fine to me. Also yeah I think this qualifies for type 8. The description for type 8 just says "The character gets benefited by 1 or more other types of Immortality as long as a certain being, object, place and/or concept or more may grant them those benefits, losing them otherwise." So given he relies on Khonshu he should get type 8 with his type 4.

I was thinking type 8 too. Seems more fitting to me. But if type 4 gets accepted, that's fine too.

bro you said i could revise moon knights profile wtf u r no longer my friend
YOu can still go for it. Start it today 🗿🗿

Type 4 immortality seems fine to me. Also yeah I think this qualifies for type 8. The description for type 8 just says "The character gets benefited by 1 or more other types of Immortality as long as a certain being, object, place and/or concept or more may grant them those benefits, losing them otherwise." So given he relies on Khonshu he should get type 8 with his type 4.
Agreed.

I'd say mostly type 4 because type 8 implies the ability to be unkillable as long as something exists, but MK can perfectly be killed, then he get resurrected, which fits type 4.

His connection to Khonshu is covered by Blessed.

Back