• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immune to modern weapons, you say? We'll see about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that even mean? Immune to modern weapons? If Saber's actually immune to modern weapons then everything in the human's arsenal completely fails and they get killed in one hit but if it's some weird statement that makes not sense they just nuke her with an entirely superior mind, behaviour and also actually knowing what to do.

The weakness statement on the profile clearly shows that some more manipulative and mean humans could break her

Yeah. A lot of people are particularly good at making people upset and stressed and that clearly affects how someone fight or even do anything. The character seems pretty emotional.

The "Is Saber bae" was meant to be the same answer to correlate with the answer to his question

But alas, good to know you are indeed a man of culture and refined tastes

Can someone tell me how the **** CH is going to Drive Saber Mad before she kills him?

Geniuenely question God, what's the absolute best case scenario for human?

Doesnt Saber just blitz CH and cut CH in half? There speed and AP are on totaly different levels, hell ignoring the "immune to modern weapons" part the TSAR bomba(most powerful nuke in history) is 7-B while her dura is 7-A so CH cant even harm her.

Apparently he has prior knowledge so he knows to slam her for letting Camelot be destroyed.

Though considering she's actually fighting him and trying to kill him, i.e. in a battle ready mindset, chances are this just pisses her off enough that she smacks him with repeated excaliblasts even after the first one atomizes him.

Oh yeah speed unequalized makes this obvious. The human would probably be smart enough to make it so that it makes her have some breakdown, not get really mad.

She's in a battle with him, and she's willing to kill him.

Anything he says to try and mentally break her is probably going to break her in the sense it makes her go on a rampage rather than kill herself.

More like breakdown in the sense she starts crying and overthinking what she did, thus heavily distracting her. After all, he can just send multiple nukes at that time if it works.

Uradelbauer said:
More like breakdown in the sense she starts crying and overthinking what she did, thus heavily distracting her. After all, he can just send multiple nukes at that time if it works.
I mean thats with out the whole "Immune to Mobern weapons" thing cause with it the nukes do jack sh*t.

And none of those nukes will do anything to her, so she stops crying because she works out that the guy is saying these things to distract her, and promptly kills him, then goes and cries I guess

Uradelbauer said:
The immune to modern weapons thing literally means that right? If so then this is a clear stomp and should be closed.
Yes if its a weapon from the modern era than it doesnt do anything.

I mean

I was sure it was a stomp from the start, but people tried to say that he'd talk her to death so... I let it go for a bit to entertain the possibility.

A fairer match would be to give CH prep time. If he has access on how to learn magecraft he might actually stand a chance. Even then that's pushing it. You're gonna have to give him a long amount of time. Otherwise? Nuh-uh.

Now that we're done discussing

Monarch! BY THE NAME OF SMOKING HOT WAIFU'S AND SABER'S BEAUTIFUL AHOGE

SENTENCE THIS THREAD TO

EXTERMINATUS

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
A fairer match would be to give CH prep time. If he has access on how to learn magecraft he might actually stand a chance. Even then that's pushing it. You're gonna have to give him a long amount of time. Otherwise? Nuh-uh.
Im pretty sure he couldnt do that since he doesnt have access to magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back