• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Information vs. Understanding: Apeiros vs. Novel Kars

One of Apeiros' biggest inspirations was Kars, so let's see if she is capable of taking his strongest form head on.

Speed Equalized.

Strongest Forms for both.

Apeiros is bloodlusted for good measure.

Apeiros vs. Kars (Jorge Joestar)

Zinnia-0
Kars Novel

Looks like it's time I looked over Aperios. You've stepped into my range of expertise.

Hmm.... Kars punching her is going to really hurt due to how above baseline he is, but it won't do much because Low Godly.

Kars can easily bust out Za Warudo Ultimate to give him a solid hour to kill her. She doesn't have any resistance or powers at all related to time manipulation, so this would be a solid way to take her out. She doesn't have Acasuality nor Time Paradox Immunity so Made in Heaven Ultimate would be a great way to deal with her as well, as a universe bust would not bode well for her.

I wait for your retort.

Oh really?

She resists time based powers on a Low 2-C scale however I know Kars nopes that immediately because his time stop is like...infinite noping. But uhh Apeiros is bloodlusted....what's stopping her from BFRing at the start or using any of her other crazy hax on him? Most of her stuff is activated with just a thought

I control F'd the page and nothing came up.

Kars UNDERSTANDS and would probably bust out Za Warudo Ultimate to avoid it. Or he'd use Bite Za Dusto to reverse time by an hour before he got BFRd, if he wasn't quick enough on that.

But still, a thought here is essentially instantanious...Apeiros also gets all information on her opponents in practically an instant sooo...

Also does he have a way to get passed her Type 8 and 5 immortality?

Type 5 can be gotten around by D4C and just paradoxing her out of existence.

I don't mean the time sort of Paradox, I mean, he pulls another version from her from another Universe and them making contact causes both to cease to exist.

Type 8 can be dealt with by having Whitesnake Ultimate remove all of the information she's gained.

sounds like whoever activates their hax first then. Since Apeiros is bloodlusted, it seems like it could go either way. Her BFR happens instantly with a thought...I know Kars can ZA WARUDO but hrmmst...I feel like it might be equal. Kars understands while Apeiros info manipulates and they both know everything in an instant...What happens next? Uhh...Seems up to chance on who thinks first. Since speed is equal, it's hard for me to tell.

Wait... You mentioned BFR, yet this is a thing?

"Death Manipulation (With a single wink, she can cause anything to become completely "dead" on a conceptual level)"

Although I wonder... Is this strong enough to deal with all the alternate versions of Kars D4C can pull? That specific Kars might die, but the other Kars' may still kill her.

Hmm... Really, this comes down to WHAT Aperios pulls out rather than WHEN. If she BFRs, Kars uses Bite Za Dusto and goes back an hour to kill her by pulling out Whitesnake.

I think the best option is inconclusive, with slight preference towards Kars.

Yeah, I mentioned this in another thread, but her wink would kill on a coinceptual level. She literally would be killing the concept of Kars and all Kars across well...ever

Would BITES ZA DUSTO work in a higher dimension? Because that's the BFR she prefers to use.

Well, it reverses time by an hour. And, considering Kars U N D E R S T A N D S and would be able to comprehend higher dimensions, I don't see why he wouldn't be able to.

Yes I can. There are many examples of threads on here where the OP can vote. Like in SOLSTICE vs. Apeiros I was allowed to and even Promestein was fine with it since it was added.

Mark never voted.

Aaaand.......

"However if a battle reaches with 3 votes for either character or inconclusive and no other voter comes by to give another vote in the thread, it is likely possible to end it with just those 3 after a certain amount of time has passed (ex. a day passes and the thread has about 3 votes only if absolute necessary."

Back