• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible nerf (cartoon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways the Omniman feat where he explodes stuff on the planet can give some damn good results. If we count it as an explosion it's diameter would be around 1000+km. This would be easily 6-C and such. Even then if that doesn't count we have him causing a chain of explosions by flying. The explosions being easily larger than skyscrapers.

Anyways the Omniman feat where he explodes stuff on the planet can give some damn good results. If we count it as an explosion it's diameter would be around 1000+km. This would be easily 6-C and such. Even then if that doesn't count we have him causing a chain of explosions by flying. The explosions being easily larger than skyscrapers.
Oh right, some of the explosions he caused were visible from the curvature, so its possible to get Tier 6

Rewatching the Flaxan scene. The explosions that can be seen from space are seemingly just bursts of light, which is much less impressive.

However the dust clouds he creates behind him are also visible from space, and that's likely one hell of a KE feat.

Pretty sure it’s the explosions seen from space. That’s why when the explosions start to grow they zoom out and we see one of the bursts which is presumably that.

The genocide should be on the Tier 7 range with corrected planet curvature. Not 6.

The explosions he did seemed to be city block sized by themselves, and they kept expanding, and he did like 5 in a fraction of a second.

The dust waves might be tier 6, those KE feats reach tier 6 super easily.

Wouldn’t the dust thing suffer of a similar effect as the Moon impact? The actual destruction would be way lower than the kinetic energy.

Not really, the issue with the moon calc is that the AP found did not correspond to the crater, here we are finding the KE of the dust alone, it has little to do with the damage to the planet and more with omni man pushing against the air and sending all of that away

Well, except the scene actually has him crash into things and represent the power of his impacts by the explosions. Which should be more accurate to the AP he can deliver than the dust that he raises.

I was hesitant to posting the video regarding him destroying the planet’s population and causing destruction in the progress due to the graphic scenes in it, but here is the clip for those mentioning it.

Last edited:
Came here cuz I smelled calcs cuz I wanted to see what they'd get downgraded to and I could probably calc the KE of the dust or any other calc that needs to be done if Kieran isn't already doing them

Also, acceleration, any long-travel speed shouldn't use the unidimensional speed, but the acceleration per second.

So, yeah, leaving the solar system in 2 weeks is not FTL.

Also, acceleration, any long-travel speed shouldn't use the unidimensional speed, but the acceleration per second.

So, yeah, leaving the solar system in 2 weeks is not FTL.
Uh? In order to reach that planet in two weeks he requires a constant speed of 104.4c from start to finish, the acceleration thing makes no sense as it otherwise implies that Omniman took entire two weeks to reach the actual speed that would allow him to make the trip in that time period in the first place.

Also, Omni-Man has rarely ever shown the need to accelerate anyways.
yeah he kinda just goes
flying-nolan-grayson.gif

Also, on the subject of Flight. I believe that the cast should have an "In-Atmosphere" rating for their flight too.
Mainly because most of the cast (Including Invincible) are shown to rarely go beyond anything Supersonic in-atmosphere, and have many given values by Cecil and co throughout the show iirc. Certainly in the Second last episode.

The only character I don't believe would really need this (But could benefit from perhaps a casual rating anyways imo), would be Omni-Man, as he showed the capability to fly relativistic during the Flaxan Genocide, where he also created enormous dust clouds behind him, and ignited the air around him in doing so.

I did a calc for his speed:

Again this does assume:

• He does it in one breath
  • He did it almost two weeks considering that's how long Mark was out, but still added a two weeks result
  • And accidentally added a extra day to the weeks by writing 15 instead of 14

Uh? In order to reach that planet in two weeks he requires a constant speed of 104.4c from start to finish, the acceleration thing makes no sense as it otherwise implies that Omniman took entire two weeks to reach the actual speed that would allow him to make the trip in that time period in the first place.
That's not how space travel works. He needs 104.4c as the average speed the reach the planet in two weeks. If he has MHS acceleration, he'd reach said speed and surpass it eventually (I did commit a mistake on my acceleration calc, I should've used half the timeframe, as he needs to accelerate and surpass said speed to reach the planet in 2 weeks). That's uniform acceleration, and it happens naturally with anything accelerating in space. (Meteors being attracted by gravity, etc).

The thought of him going 104.4c immediately, and just stop accelerating letting his speed carry him for two weeks just sounds ineffective (as accelerating at 104.4c/s would make him reach the planet much, much sooner)

I will note this is only 1 feat, is there any feats that contradict the one with Omniman massacred a bunch of aliens and wrecking their planet?

I'm not certain of this feat, that is 3894 Petatons of TNT. That is dozens of times higher than a certain spoiler feat in the comic.

I know comic doesn't equal the TV show, but I feel like this is a little too higher for this feat. Doesn't this kind of go against the KE rules, he should be causing far more destruction than what we actually see. I feel like KE is either useless here, or there is something wrong with the calc in general.

And while it isn't much, two Low 7-B+ attacks were able to give him a nose bleed. Note: I'm not saying he can't be Tier 6 or even higher, just that this rating doesn't seem right compared to what is actually shown in the series.

Also the Texas Meteor thing can't be calc, unless we actually see it. We don't know how he dealt with it. We don't know how long it took to stop it, and it likely took time. Along with a bunch of other stuff, it shouldn't be used imo.

What exactly would be more impressive, the fact that he stopped the texas sized meteor, or he threw it back into space?

I'm not certain of this feat, that is 3894 Petatons of TNT. That is dozens of times higher than a certain spoiler feat in the comic.

I know comic doesn't equal the TV show, but I feel like this is a little too higher for this feat. Doesn't this kind of go against the KE rules, he should be causing far more destruction than what we actually see. I feel like KE is either useless here, or there is something wrong with the calc in general.
If it breaks KE rules, yeah fair enough. It's already a massive outlier anyways so it can be discarded unless that one feat in the comics happens and its higher than this one

So my calc got evaluated and the results were High 6-A for Omni-Man
Shouldn't you do a calc for each of the different lines? Omni-Man stops moving for a frame and then changes direction.

So you should do KE for each dust cloud line rather than a total KE for three, since the implication with that assumes that he moved the entire mass at once in the same direction at the same speed, which isn't what he does.

Or in simpler terms this is three feats preformed back to back, not one feat preformed over whatever timeframe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back