• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invincible nerf (cartoon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
, he didn't try to kill him.
Yeah because he didn’t want to kill his only son that awakens his power and he still beat him to death as shown with the bunch of blood and let’s not forget Mark say “dad” too after he was beaten up.

Also even before the mountain feat, Omni Man was still beating him up.

I feel like we should list Mark getting a rage boost. Like, "8-A, up to At most Low 7-B with rage" or "8-A, far higher with rage" as he was able to make Nolan bleed a little

There were plenty of times where Mark was still furious and Nolan took no damage. I feel there was only one small clip where Mark actually even bothered Nolan at all, the rest of the fight Nolan was essentially toying with him.

There were plenty of times where Mark was still furious and Nolan took no damage. I feel there was only one small clip where Mark actually even bothered Nolan at all, the rest of the fight Nolan was essentially toying with him.
True, That's why it's up to an "At most". We do know Mark at least does get much stronger when he's angry, so I could settle for just far higher

For now he can just be At least 8-A until the Mountain feat gets calculated I suppose.

Omni-Mans downgrade should be fine to apply now tbh. There's only 1 other calc he has rn which he should be placed at.

Imo characters should have an In-Atmosphere speed level too, the only one who wouldn't really need this would be Omni-Man (As I believe I've already mentioned looking back), however if we wanna do a "casual" level or something to Omni-Man then I guess:
  • The Immortal in Episode 7 has a statement of Mach 3 when he's approaching Omni-Man. Nolan should scale way above him speed-wise.
  • Debbies Notes in Episode 5 has him apparently moving 4448 Miles in 5 Minutes, which is 23861.207m/s (High Hypersonic+)
  • His most impressive showing for speed in-atmosphere would be his Flaxan Genocide where he's moving across the Globe in seconds.
That's off the top of my head. Whether a casual key in-atmosphere is necessary I dunno. But it wouldn't cause any harm imo.

No. But they vary so hugely feat-wise that I believe they should be separated. With the only exception being Omni-Man.

cus he has more consistent showings that are much lower and both of his H6A feats are iffy to begin with.

cus he has more consistent showings that are much lower and both of his H6A feats are iffy to begin with.
Damn, not even possibly? I can recalculate it using GPE, because I've really been wanting to do that.

b6bda5ecb92606abb42ef19212c4404d.jpg

Just doing a quick calc using the values I got for the dust trails, the mass and average height the dust was lifted, and standard GPE would be around Small Country level, 4.3297717e+21 J to be exact.

Also got speed for Omni-Man flying across the Flaxan surface. He travelled 2507991.77611 m in about 20 frames in a 24 fps video so a speed of 3009590.13133 m/s or Sub-Relativistic

I think their speeds should be split into something like this:

"X combat and reaction, Y travel within planet amosphere, Z travel in space"

Or

"X combat and reaction, Y to Z travel speed"

Since we see when omni man travel at top speeds on the flaxians planet causing mass damage around him from flying along, while obviously slower on earth to not to destroy everything around him, but in space they are unhindered.

As my calculation 7-A was discarded then one could calculate the KE of the dust raised by Mark when colliding with the Moon, I have calculated it very approximately without much precision and obtained the level 8-B.

As my calculation 7-A was discarded then one could calculate the KE of the dust raised by Mark when colliding with the Moon, I have calculated it very approximately without much precision and obtained the level 8-B.
Oof. That's even lower than his current rating

Tha ball also made a explosion when hitting a mountain, we don't see any damage because it cuts fast but could we scale the bang with the mountain's tip size? Idk how good a explosion nearly 100 meters wide is

I'd like to point out that the baseball feat is physicaly impossible. You can't make something orbit the Earth if you take into account both gravity and air resistance.

I'd like to point out that the baseball feat is physicaly impossible. You can't make something orbit the Earth if you take into account both gravity and air resistance.
Question: How is this relevant to anything? The baseball thing wasn’t too important was it?

I effects a lot of things actually. First of all the calc above ignores the air resistance. But we can still take it into account:
The baseball mass is 0.142 kg. Drag coefficient of a sphere is 0.47. The radius is 3.65 cm meaning its cross-sectional area is pi*0.0365^2 = 0.00418538681 m^2.
The air density is 1.225 kg/m^3. Now the can find the air resistance coefficient (1.225*0.47*0.00418538681) = 0.0024097 kg/m
Now we can figure out how much the ball is affected by the air: 0.5*0.0024097 / 0.142 = 0.00848485915
The ball crossed 40075000 m in 18.82 seconds. Finally we can calculate its initial speed:
e^(40075000*0.00848485915)/(0.00848485915*18.82) = this number is so large that even google calculator fails here. (WolframAlpha gave me 1.85E147674 m/s)
But this formula uses Newtonian model. So now the can safely conclude that in real world that ball has to go at relativistic speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back