• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issues with The Spoonkiller Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
We never see him tank the TNT though. Just the RPG. For the TNT scene we just see it get hit with the explosive and get covered by a smoke cloud, so we don't see what affect it had on it.

If Jack can harm it with conventional weapons at a 50:1 ratio, it's pretty clear that it's an outlier.

I'll update the range, though.

It walks out of the cloud unharmed. It couldn't have regenerated that fast. It didn't regenerate the crotch or throat injuries that fast.

I'm fine with possible probability manipulation, though it should also have teleportation as I explained. I also believe it has some form of Clairvoyance since it always knows where to find Jack, even in the Gobi Desert.

The Ginosaji likely has some Weapon Mastery, given how it easily out spooned Jack in the climax of this video when Jack tried to become a Ginosaji himself, He knocked away all of Jack's spoons and broke his hand. That shows some skill.

The illusion creation was likely just Jack hallucinating.

I think that Dargoo and ProfessorLord seem to make sense.

I'm just going to say this @Asuka

If you want people to listien and understand your points.

Do you think telling people they are doing "Unbiased Downplay" helps your arguments at all?

Because they don't, it's the exact opposite, getting angry and dismissing it as downplay is the easiest way to make people not listien to you or your points.

On another note, everything Dargoo and ProffessorLord said was on point and I agree

I did say "unbased', because, well, OP is not posting counterpoints based on clips from the videos, he is discussing how valid the feats are based on his thoughts.

But again, i find it oddd why he says he likes the character when most of these changes are all downgrades.

It's because he wants to see that character done well and meet the site standards. Saying that he's doing this because he doesn't like the character also doesn't help your argument.

It walks out of the cloud unharmed. It couldn't have regenerated that fast. It didn't regenerate the crotch or throat injuries that fast.

Actually, you're right. I was thinking of the RPG blast.

My point still stands that this is one dura feat against dozens of other times where it gets hurt by regular kicks, knife wounds, gunshots, etc.

Unless we want to give Jack 9-A AP, which I feel is a bit ridiculous.

I'm fine with possible probability manipulation, though it should also have teleportation as I explained. I also believe it has some form of Clairvoyance since it always knows where to find Jack, even in the Gobi Desert.

I mean, there's nothing saying that isn't just good tracking skills. In real life, people can tail others to this degree. We also don't know that "it always knows where to find Jack", as it consistently stays next to or near Jack for the entire duration of the film.

Antvasima said:
Let's stay on topic please.
Let's keep the discussion on the revisions as opposed to Asuka's sentiments, if anyone would like to discuss my feelings towards a verse they can message me and I can talk to them casually.

At the 36 second mark of [this video], it somehow finds Jacks home. Since it appears Jack was sleeping (meaning he must have gotten home a while ago), and given the Ginosaji never takes a break or anything, it's unlikely the Ginosaji just followed him. In [this video], it somehow knows to find him at the shore at the 2:30 mark. In [this video], it somehow finds him in his hospital room at around the 4 minute mark, and at the climax of the video, it knows the exact location to meet up with Jack at in the Gobi Desert for their showdown. It also is consistently shown to follow him wherever he goes. Either it has Clairvoyance, or it is extraordinary good tracking skills. Either way, it merits mentioning in the profile.

If he doesn't have teleportation or anything else, assuming high speed due to going across the galaxy is a smaller leap in logic than just about any other interpretation.

@Wok That feat was preformed in a dream that never happened.

The ginosaji can teleport. At the 24 second mark of this video, Jack ends up getting snagged by a bus and dragged away while the Ginosaji is left standing on the sidewalk. At the 44 second mark, the Ginosaji suddenly appears under the bus to start hitting Jack, with no way it could have caught up to him without teleporting.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
The ginosaji can teleport. At the 24 second mark of this video, Jack ends up getting snagged by a bus and dragged away while the Ginosaji is left standing on the sidewalk. At the 44 second mark, the Ginosaji suddenly appears under the bus to start hitting Jack, with no way it could have caught up to him without teleporting.
I'm pretty sure it just hopped on the bus.

We don't see it teleport, it's more logical to assume it just jumped onto the bus as it hit Jack.

We never see it teleport.

One scene, it's in one place, another scene, it's in another. Since we never see the process, we can't assume that it's a supernatural ability like teleportaion. Jumping on the bus is a completely logical solution.

You dont like Ginosaji, this is flat out downplay.

4. Appeal to motive

This is when someone attempts to rebut an argument by speculating on what ulterior motives the person making the argument might have, instead of addressing the argument itself.

I already said I like it. You can believe what you want.

While I disagree with Asuka's aditude, I will say that it couldn't have jumped on. Know why? As it drives by and snags Jack, we clearly get a side view of the bus, the side the Ginosaji appears on in a few seconds, and there is no shot of the Ginosaji jumping onto it. That was the only shot it could have jumped on. We also see that there are no windows or open doors for it to land in if it were to jump. Ergo, not only did it not jump on, it couldn't have even if it tried, it would have just crashed into it. It had to have teleported, it's the only way.

See, Frieza is actually adressing my argument.

You have a point, Freiza, teleportaion should stay.

Some good news:

Breaking someone's hand is anywhere from a 9-C to 9-C+ feat, so that should be the demon's high end.

I also feel like there had to be some time that Jack got a headshot on it, so if anyone can find a link I'll use that for regen.

If he was unaffected that's more durability than regen.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
He literally was unnafected by being shot by an RPG (9-B to 9-A) and TNT.
We don't see the effects of the RPG shot.

The TNT is an outlier (Again, Jack doesn't have 9-A AP.)

An outlier isn't necessarily just higher than the average, we aren't using the term in the mathematical sense. It has to be contradictory to his showings. If he's no diffed everything else, TNT feat can be used just fine.

Now, as for Weapon Mastery, while the Ginosaji never did anything akin to what it did in the Star Wars spoof, it has displayed quite a bit of skill with its spoon. Here are feats:

At the 6:20 mark of this video, Jack attempts to attack Gino with a saw. Gino throws its spoon at Jack, causing Jack to fumble and slice into his own groin (though judging by the Ginosaji's pained reaction, while it did intend to disarm Jack, it did not intend for Jack to cut himself like that).

At the 3:21 mark of [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9-faa56l-s&t=155s this video), Jack runs up to Gino with a spoon of his own to try and give him a taste of his own medicine. Gino times it so that he hits Jacks wrist, knocks the spoon out of Jacks hand, catches it before it hits the ground, and starts beating Jack with that spoon as well.

At the 7:50 mark of this video, Jack and Gino have a spoon duel in the Gobi Desert. Gino easily out spoons Jack and knocks away all of his spoons.

Gino obviously has real skill with spoons, and that should be mentioned.

Indeed.

And the video clearly shows that he was shot by an RPG BEFORE the TNT, and gino was unnafected when Jack later tried to run him over with a tank.

Anyways, Jack IS Superhuman.

He feel from 30 floors and survived by landing on an obese woman, he survived bring dragged by a bus at full speed and stabbing himself multiple times (Ex- When told he should try hugging Gino).

all of those are 100% canon.

Really, stop saying "unbased downplay". I've refrained from saying stuff like wank out of respect, and I take your arguments seriously.

I'm only asking for the same amount of respect.

Falling from a building and getting hospitalized isn't a dura feat.

He gets hospitalized in all of those instances.

JACK DOES HAVE 9-A DURABILITY.
None of that is 9-A even if we mistook it as real. At best it's 9-C.

Again, Freiza makes good points, I'll add back weapon mastery.

Considering falling from space is 9-B, falling feats aren't as good as you'd think. That damn terminal velocity.

Fallinfg from 30 floors is fatal for any normal man.
People have survived falling from heights double to triple that.

Jack's entire body is broken and he's hosptalized, and his fall was cushioned.

He doesn't have high dura.

Also some girl once survived through falling when her plane exploded, though she broke bones and stuff. That's a far higher fall than Jack.

In fairness, The Ginosaji didn't just tank the TNT, there's also the RPG (I know we don't see the effects, but it must have either tanked it or been blown to pieces, and we still see it afterward in one piece), the tank feat (granted it does not show how exactly that failed), the flamethrower jack uses on it in this video, and it was unaffected when Jack shot it at it at the 7;16 mark here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back