• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It'll be a good idea they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astaroth will perfectly allows him to know what will happen which would then result in AoE nukes.

By the way, the Angels are connected to higher dimensional energy and to kill them requires to counter that. This will just offset all of her offense since Medaka abilities aren't higher dimensionu

When ppl say range is a factor.

Medaka crosses the solar system and comes back to hax him before he can notice anything.

Medaka...time stop.

Also if im not mistaken SBA doesn't take into consideration that fact. SBA: Fight starts 4km appart. It doesn't say "they can't see each-other" nor "they don't know where the other is". Also may i remind you 4km should be just barely able to see. Humans can see around 3.5 km away (can see something standing at 0 height). 4km to see someone standing about 1.8m high should be reasonable.

Anyway, Medaka's hax go first.

Edit: it's 5km at base. 4km is easy for both. Medaka hax's.

ALRF said:
Astaroth will perfectly allows him to know what will happen which would then result in AoE nukes.
By the way, the Angels are connected to higher dimensional energy and to kill them requires to counter that. This will just offset all of her offense since Medaka abilities aren't higher dimensionu
She will just not bother with the angels and 1 shot satanel. Or bookmaker him.

Pretty sure in the case of summoning, she will bother with trying to fight them at first.

Just a single spent second is enough for Belial to cover the whole area in fire (His fire is, at the very least, continental in range). Said fire can kill even the angels whom are connected to said higher dimensional energy.

Astaroth can erase her from the root of existence (ÒüØÒéîÒéƵö╣þ½äÒüùÒÇüõ¢£ÒéèÕñëÒüêÒéïÒü«ÒüîÒéóÒé╣Òé┐Òâ¡Òé╣Òü¿ÒüäÒüåÒéÀÒé╣ÒâåÒâáÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüµ£¬µØÑÒéÆÞªûÒÇüÚüÄÕÄ╗Òü½ÒüòÒüïÒü«Òü╝ÒüúÒüªÒüØÒü«Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒéƵá╣µ║ÉÒüïÒéëþäíÕè╣Òü½ÒüÖÒéïþ┤áþ▓ÆÕ¡ÉÕêåÞºúÞúàþ¢«ÒÇé )

Gog will send her down to the abyss alongside eating her very soul (last time i checked Medaka doesn't All Fiction from soul erasure/destruction right? If she can come back though, feat/scans would be nice)

actually alrfy i think belial covers ALL continents seeing it one shotted gog which covered all the continents in the world

Tbh, i just said "continental" as a lowball

But yes it can stop Gog

I still don't get what ppl are trying to say here.

Match starts.

Medaka thinks, her powers take effect.

Satanel thinks, his powers don't take effect

I wonder what the "continental" and stuff means. "A spent second" < Instant. And a continent or mutlicontinetnal < universal. So idk.

@SchroKatze "Nope, she hasn't". Really? I mean at first i just thought u disliked Medaka but now u'r just contradicting her profile. Pseudo Time Stop and Pseudo Teleport my man, she solos.

she needs to see enemy to know since distance is 4km with only all fiction being universal. If that's the case i fail to see satanel doing the paradox, michael or gog or belial to nuke the area and likely belial due to higher dimensional shennenigans which afaik all fiction doesn't counter. I'm going with satanel for this and i shall disappear from thread faster than all fiction can take me back OVO

I know there is a No-Limit Fallacy on the Encounter but i am pretty sure it can deal with michael/gog/belial. Tricky part would be Astaroth vs Book maker and Af it depenes who goes first. But i do think Nerose Satanel wins in the end of the day because mainly he wont fight medaka his angels will keep her busy and that will be enough time for him to use his Prep time stuff.

Btw dont blame this fight on fire it was my idea so blame me.

the thing is I don't think can encounter even take back belial which can destroy higher dimensional energy and kill angels who need higher dimensional power to kill. The other idk but belial is unlikely just sayain

@SchroKatze Medaka's Pseudo Time-Stop is still time stop. It has different mechanics which make it better than the casual time stop, but calling it time stop ain't wrong especially when u'r not going into details. Also..."Basically what you are doing rn". Almost literally.

@Everyone

Here are my points. I already explained that 4km won't be enough to "not see" the other character. The avg human can see up to 5km (the horizon which is basically ground level), in this fight the range is even bigger (not by a whole lot, but still). So medaka using All Fiction on him is still viable, same for Bookmaker.

Also All Fiction's time stop ignores the 4km part. Medaka All Fiction's time (bloodlusted), gg.

Monarch Laciel said:
It's not a time stop
It's making her actions take no time.

There is a difference.
Different mechanics. For simplicity, it doesn't hurt to say "time stop". We all know what it does and what i mean.

ik king crimson tho just confused me and double post GJ internet GG. Though so far it seems 2 for satanel really

Lets go back to the fight before this becomes a jojo thread (wouldt mind it) does someone else have something good to say on who might win this fight.

Ok then let me re-say dem points:

Medaka uses All Fiction on time to make the time it takes her to get to Satanel and erase/Bookmaker him 0. This will happen on thought alone, this means that Satanel will be unable to summon anything before getting erased from existence or losing the ability to do so.

Satanel lacks such a move, so how will he be able to counter Medaka doing this?

Is this ok @Monarch @Schro @TISSG7? Geez what are you making me do....wait...sorry my bad imma put the blog on the OP.

SBA says it takes place in Central Park, which is in New York, which means at minimum there's going to be a few trees and hills, and possibly even some buildings between them. So it's not as simple as "humans can see over 4km away".

Monarch Laciel said:
SBA says it takes place in Central Park, which is in New York, which means at minimum there's going to be a few trees and hills, and possibly even some buildings between them. So it's not as simple as "humans can see over 4km away".
Moot point...pseudo time stop.

how would she know? She can't just randomly all fiction if she doesn't know where the enemy is. Universal yes but she can't really pinpoint even if she has that sort of pseudo time stop. Astaroth can look and she what she does in the future and satanel can either paradox her and if by some miracle (And that's a giant if) she comes back he would have already nuked the area with belial is how i see things go

TISSG7Redgrave said:
how would she know? She can't just randomly all fiction if she doesn't know where the enemy is. Universal yes but she can't really pinpoint even if she has that sort of pseudo time stop. Astaroth can look and she what she does in the future and satanel can either paradox her and if by some miracle (And that's a giant if) she comes back he would have already nuked the area with belial is how i see things go
She can randomly all fiction time, go to the enemy and all fiction him doe. Once she all fictions time, time stops for her, everything stops for her. She won't hesitate to do that in bloodlusted, and also in SBA they stand 4km apart but they are aware of the fact that they are fighting someone else.

On a side note: If im not mistaken they know the exact location of the other character. Cus that would prove problematic for other shit. I mean characters that have no way to find the others. So if im not mistaken they know where they are but they may fail to see it.

Firephoenixearl said:
Match starts.

Medaka thinks, her powers take effect.

Satanel thinks, his powers don't take effect
As I've quoted a thousand times, bloodlusted = act like a berserker, do not think only attacks, like an irrational animal.

I am also in agreement with the others, Nerose can simply attack the distance using attacks of continental reach, to say that medaka would have time to react being an irrational beast such is like the nerose that as soon as they would see the opponent would attack, nerve can launch its attack stronger that it would instantly kill the medaka.

Another point is also that medaka does not react like this, thinking = nerose dies. besides she does not know where he is unless he brings scans of her vision and is not based on anything outside, not prove anything, same thing applies to nerose but different from her, his attack is continental.

@Archaron

Idk where u got that for bloodlusted, but let me correct you:

Bloodlusted = a state of mind where the character will open up with their best move to close the match, without caring about how the opponent or the surroundings end up.

Bloodlusted is not "hey brain, let me kick you to that lake there and fight without you". Bloodlusted is not an animal, it's the state of mind where they just go all out. Medaka in character wouldn't open up with All Fiction cus she loves everything, she would never result to killing (SBA makes her kill doe). Bloodlusted makes her open up with all fiction to hax someone to oblivio and back even if she would never open up with that in character. They act without morals (they will kill, torture, teleport, break someone mentally etc even if they would never do that), not with animal mentality (not think). Point is Bloodlusted = without morals, not without brain.

"His attack is continental"....universal here. Like dude she can literally erase the earth if that's what it takes.

"thinking=nerose dies" Exactly, she thinks and then she does 1 of the following: 1. Erase the whole city cus why not? 2. Erase time and....i mean it's literally gg after that, no matter what she does 3. [insert win condition for medaka]

continetal to a certain degree. Able to control universal causality via a device and through prep), Biological Manipulation, can stall someone's movement for a few seconds with Sariel, able to connect to both Heaven and Hell (higher dimensions) at the same time and utilize the powers of the Angels and Dust Angels, can create time paradoxes and use them as actual weapons, can control celestial bodies (via prep), Durability Negation. With the Testament, Satanel can: interfere with higher dimensions, control entire bodies, emotions, and thoughts of living beings. just copy and paste. now i really like to know if Nerose Satanel in bloodlusted state has all his angels in use and his prep time stuff ready.

Tincan123 said:
ow i really like to know if Nerose Satanel in bloodlusted state has all his angels in use and his prep time stuff ready.
No. That stuff calls for the "prep time allowed". Fights are random encounters. So no, he needs to call upon them. Also i wonder if he needs to actually pronounce their names. "i just made your vocal cords become nothing" Maniac laugh. xD

he can already do higher dimension with belial which he can nuke the area and burn medaka beyond belief i mean...AF can't recover her from that kind of destruction afaik

TISSG7Redgrave said:
he can already do higher dimension with belial which he can nuke the area and burn medaka beyond belief i mean...AF can't recover her from that kind of destruction afaik
Can we compare that attack to Iiheko Irreversible Destruction ?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
I don't even want to argue whether that's true or not. He won't get a chance to do that. He will get 1 shotted before he even does anything. Medaka's Hax will activate much faster (they are mostly 1 hits, and with pseudo time stop, distance won't matter).

if that attack doesn't affect higher dimensional like belial then no

Firephoenixearl said:
I don't even want to argue whether that's true or not. He won't get a chance to do that. He will get 1 shotted before he even does anything. Medaka's Hax will activate much faster (they are mostly 1 hits, and with pseudo time stop, distance won't matter).
Unless you show scans, listen to him talking and still find him at a distance. This is just fallacy.

And satanael can also kill her before she can do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back