• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It'll be a good idea they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veloxt1r0kore said:
Uh...people will mistaking you use Hadou god Satanel,so find better pic of him.
That's the 1st one that popped up. But i doubt ppl will mistake that. it's even said "not this form" xD.

Ok, so i did this cus ppl thought it'd be a nice match....now...

Someone explain what this dude can do. I have no idea on what he can even do.

Theirs this:

• Astaroth: Calling upon the name of the demon of Sloth, Satanel is able to see the past and future at will and reduce both concepts into an elementary particle before erasing it entirely, allowing him to erase the existence of his victims at will.

Ou...damn that looks strong. So now:

Is that instant?

Will that be able to erase All Fiction?

Can it happen if he doesn't say it?

It will be able to erase Medaka and AF. Medaka will turn into something that never existed to begin with. No Medaka = AF is useless even if it somehow survives.

Whoops. Bloodlusted.

Which goes off first, salt, or AF?

This is bloodlusted.

Also i don't see how erasing medaka would erase All Fiction too...

But about the other questions. is it instant and does he need to pronounce it?

Sir Ovens said:
Whoops. Bloodlusted.
Which goes off first, salt, or AF?
AF probs:

Astaroth: Calling upon the name of the demon of Sloth,

Im pretty sure that means it's more than just "thought".

Tincan123 said:
Can someone get a Masada fan to help out this fight
And you called upon me? Uhh, ok. *browses pretty boys profile* Does whats-his-face have the, uhh, Testament? Cause it sounds like he has mind control.

And you called upon me? Uhh, ok. *browses pretty boys profile* Does whats-his-face have the, uhh, Testament? Cause it sounds like he has mind control.

Hey men welcome in hell

Medaka Bloodlusted = War God Mode. In that short time, Astaroth could already erase her while her hair turns red.

Archaron said:
Medaka Bloodlusted = War God Mode. In that short time, Astaroth could already erase her while her hair turns red.
U don't know much about Medaka do you?

Bloodlusted Medaka = Your Fav Verse never existed

Medaka thinks shit out of existence and again think your abilities away.

Now explain what Satanel can do and his mechanics

Yes, and what? What does this prove? Should that mean anything? I believe it would be best to tell why her bloodlusted, does with win vanquish satanael.

And as she might think being in bloodlusted, it is easier to go by the profile and say that she will activate war god mode.

You wants to know about satanael, his profile is good there, and everything you need is there too.

Archaron said:
Yes, and what? What does this prove? Should that mean anything? I believe it would be best to tell why her bloodlusted, does with win vanquish satanael.
And as she might think being in bloodlusted, it is easier to go by the profile and say that she will activate war god mode.

You wants to know about satanael, his profile is good there, and everything you need is there too.
U still miss the point.

Medaka bloodlusted won't go into war god mode. Her SBA most likely will. Her bloodlusted will just all fiction satanel out of existence and seal his powers before saying "hey bitch...kneel".

Im serious just take a look at Medaka's usual fights in bloodlusted (kars, hiiragi, kriemhild [actually this was without bloodlusted] etc etc). The main point is, medaka has 2 safe moves in Bloodlusted.

Now explain, how does satanel deal with having the reality of the world become "he never existed" and/or "lol u can't use ur powers and ur now unconscious".

Well, apparently the fight is going to come down to who erases who first.

From what I have seen of her struggles, she is simply reckless, and I believe that by not reasoning they would both utter their attacks together so that both would go out. I still bet on the nerose for having a better arsenal of choice easier and more practical, different from the medaka that has hundreds of skills, and still part with everything from the beginning.

Well, I still prefer to kick in the inconclusive.

i mean...he can go for astaroth or michael or flames of worthlessness which will kill medaka (and the last one can erase things of a higher dimension so there is that too...) I'm...really scared of this :V

For two characters who do not reason, the one who has the least and most lethal arsenal will pull him faster, which is the case for nerose, and most of his abilities stomps the medaka.

Abilities that kill Nerose:

Encounter death push

All Fiction existence erasure

All Fiction Result Inducement

Bookmaker

Five Forks

All of them are instant btw, and also Medaka has time stop.

Never wanted to play this out but whatever.

Distance also plays a factor and he outranks her in that regard sooo he probs nukes her before she nukes him

"Call upon" is just literally making an Angel summoned who then do their hax. Apart from that, their hax are instant.

Seeing as Fire bloodlusted them...

Nerose: Summon Angel -> Angel haxes Medaka to death

Medaka: Medaka haxes Nerose to death.

Seems obvious which gets off first.

Talking about distance

Seems her distance is in the meters only with only All Fiction being universal

But that would require her knowing where Nerose is exactly before she can all fiction.

SBA distance separates them apart

True

It's all well and good to have universal range, but if you don't know precisely where your opponent is to target them...

That was also the reason she would have lost to Reinhard when both were bloodlusted. She doesn't have the means to know where her opponent is and target him when they are 4km apart.

That being said, does Nerose have the means to know where she is to target her?

i mean he has AoE like flames of worthlessness, michael, goggmagog, astaroth to see future and sort of just **** it over also forgot he can halt her moments with sariel but i think he needs to see where she is for sariel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back