• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's Back!

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
CONGRATS EVERYONE! THIS WIKI IS BACK!!!! I WILL COPY-PASTE AND SAVE ALL THE PAGES IN CASE SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS AGAIN. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT!!!

I take it we're officially not going to include FBO profiles based on what happened last time right? What about ScrewAttack profiles?

The Everlasting said:
I take it we're officially not going to include FBO profiles based on what happened last time right? What about ScrewAttack profiles?
ScrewAttack profiles, yes, FBO profiles not likely(since we can always see the real thing)

Please no insults towards FBO. We just got this wiki back and I'm on good terms with him. Let's not mess that up.

Beyonder got upset at people insulting him. I actually came to a peaceful resolution with him and he got the site back up. Because of this, please no trash talking him or FBO unless he tries to start trouble first. The conflict's been solved.

Back