• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's not blood, it's ketchup!--Pikachu vs Sans

I might go with pikachu due to being able to RAWR XD *NUZZLE* sans, paralyzing him. Then being able to finish him off with an electric-type move.

@Zanybrainy Nuzzle would kill Sans though. Wouldn't need to do anything more than that.

Anyway, it could go either way, honestly.

Light screen would block Gaster Blasters, and Pikachu is agile enough to avoid some of the bones. Bones are ground type by Pokemon rules though, so if he gets hit by Sans' attacks then he might get hurt worse than most of Sans' enemies. Double Team might help throw off Sans' aim, but his massive stream of bones would probably make it redundant. Discharge is AOE, but Sans could avoid it by Teleporting. Pikachu is arguably more agile than Sans, as despite his incredible dodging ability was only dodging a single knife slash, so he might be able to hit him if he gets close. Sans could just keep Pikachu away with Blue Mode and teleportation, though.

Sans due to teleportation to dodge pikachu's AOE attacks and keep him at a distance. Blue mode to leseen his agility. Soul attacks and KR combined with bone attacks being super effective against pikachu means sans might one-shot or at least kill him with just 1 or 2 hits and the facts that sans attacks from nearly every direction at once means it wouldn't be to hard for him to land hits. All of this is even further increased by sans's intelligence advantage and taunting would swiftly undermine any quick thinking on pikachu's part. This isn't even counting blue bones that pikachu wouldn't immediately know how to avoid. Pikachu does have a small chance of winning if it manages to catch sans of guard with discharge or outwit him with double team but teleport and attack spam makes that moot. Sans dunks pikachu. After all I don't see it dodging this very easily.

Sans gaster blasters
Sans first attack

You know they should put this back but regardless of speed equalization sans gaster blasters travel at the speed of light. Speed equalization doesn't equalize the speed of items.

Huesito88 said:
You know they should put this back but regardless of speed equalization sans gaster blasters travel at the speed of light. Speed equalization doesn't equalize the speed of items.
Um, no and no respectively. Sans is greatly superior to MHS+ character but that's it.

No you don't get it sans gaster blasters shoot at the speed of light, but his reaction are to much for any MHS+ character, unknown. Edit maybe I need to update back on sans might be wrong on that

Huesito88 said:
No you don't get it sans gaster blasters shoot at the speed of light, but his reaction are to much for any MHS+ character, unknown.
Speed equalized includes projectiles and just because they appear instantly from a MHS+ character's perspective wouldn't make them light speed anyway.

Speed equalization doesn't equalize items speed. Only the character them selves. I was told this a while (like a while back) back by someone important in this wiki trying to remember who.

Edit though correct me if I am wrong

Sans would blue mode him relentlessly, throwing gaster blaster spam and bones as well, while KR will have no real effect on Pikachu since he isn't evil, Sans still has durability negation from his ability to attack Pikachu's SOUL. My vote is for Sans.

Penguinkingpin said:
Sans would blue mode him relentlessly, throwing gaster blaster spam and bones as well, while KR will have no real effect on Pikachu since he isn't evil, Sans still has durability negation from his ability to attack Pikachu's SOUL. My vote is for Sans.
Sans durability negation would do minimal damage but still, Sans wins. Rip one of my favorite Pokemon.

Pikachu for plot armor and tier 2 electric attacks (stunning arceus wasnt PIS at all).

.... If anyone takes this seriously, we have problems.

PaChi2 said:
Pikachu for plot armor and tier 2 electric attacks (stunning arceus wasnt PIS at all).

.... If anyone takes this seriously, we have problems.
I assume that is actually a vote for sans.

Monarch Laciel said:
Sans for teleportation, spatial manipulation, and 2-B (or possibly resistance negating) soul damage.
That 2-B applies to sinful characters only if you're gonna mention it.

Magi RobloxG said:
Monarch Laciel said:
Sans for teleportation, spatial manipulation, and 2-B (or possibly resistance negating) soul damage.
That 2-B applies to sinful characters only if you're gonna mention it.
The only in-file name for sans soul poison is "KR", that is what it is titled as, nothing more. The very name "Karmic Retribution" is fanon. "Karmic Retribution that does damage based on how many you've killed" does not exist except as fanon. It's just extremely powerful soul manipulation for a character who is physically very weak.

The real cal howard said:
Should I try arguing for Pikachu to try to make it more fair?
Pikachu has the AOE and experience advantage so it's not a complete stomp. Decisive =/= stomp.

Back