• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's time.

Alexcar3000

Joke Battles
Retired
You knew this was going to happen.

Is there another Tier 2 (Low 2-C --- At least 2-A) character that can stand up to this guy? Or do we need a High 2-A or higher character to finally beat them?

inb4 madara uchiha copypasta

Discuss! -oraora-

I've been preparing for this moment my entire life...

Naruto solos XD

But seriously... Mikaboshi. Asriel. Zeed. Bill. YHVH. Chara. Possibly, but not likely, Arceus (wait til sun/moon). The composite character's hax mostly comes from Janemba, as most ki attacks are nigh-meaningless. And in comparison, Janemba's not that haxxed to these guys.

The real cal howard said:
I've been preparing for this moment my entire life...
Asriel. Zeed. Bill. YHVH. Chara. Possibly, but not likely, Arceus (wait til sun/moon). The composite character's hax mostly comes from Janemba, as most ki attacks are nigh-meaningless. And in comparison, Janemba's not that haxxed to these guys.

Asriel? Well, he doesn't have that many haxes to beat them. This character can nullify or redirect any attack Asriel throws at them. Whish granting shenanigans, etc.

ZeedMillenniummon... dunno with that conceptual manipulation, maybe. But... can you wish yourself to have conceptual manipulation aswell? Or conceptual resistance? Would that work? (the Composite can grant himself any wish he wants, and is smart enough to do something like that)

Bill is also a good choice, but he can't go up higher than 4 dimensions in this battle.

YHVH? Well... I don't know about this guy, at all.

Chara? Mhmm... dunno, the Devil Mite Beam will not work on heartless beings (much less on a concept), but Chara can't do jack sht to the composite's at least 2-A. Turning them into a carrot? Nah... Would wishing away the concept Chara relies their immortality on work? Sealing them? dunno

Arceus is gonna get stomped.

Not really, SB Janemba has Nigh-Omnipresence, Spatial Manipulation, is Incorporeal and has Immunity to Soul Manipulation due to somehow lacking a soul, the strong Reality Warping comes from the Dragons (can literally grant any wish the Composites desires), Toki-toki also gives the good hax (literally creates and controls time, and it may or may not make the Composite Omnipresent when combined with SB Janemba). About the Ki thing... we are talking about casual timeline destroying Ki amped finger flicks. This character also has "magic" so they aren't going to use only their "Ki" to attack (I don't even know if Ki and Magic are the same thing in DB... as far as I know they are, but whatever).

I probably forgot at least half of this guy's abilities while writting this.

According to DT, Spatial, Temporal, and Incorporeality are low level haxes in tier 2. Ki is still a physical attack, and therefore is laughable, but the reality warping. Woo hoo, is that gonna hurt. All of those Dragons are gonna do some work. Low-Godly manipulation is really good, until you get to tier 2, where reality warping would finish you off. Arceus would get stomped solely for his tiering. A 2-C can't do jack to the composite. That is true. Wait until Sun and Moon though. Mwhahahahahahahaha! Wishing can only do so much, especially if you don't recognize the power.

I like what you made here though. It's real fun. Had to think a bit.

According to DT, Spatial, Temporal, and Incorporeality are low level haxes in tier 2. Ki is still a physical attack, and therefore is laughable, but the reality warping. Woo hoo, is that gonna hurt. All of those Dragons are gonna do some work. Low-Godly manipulation is really good, until you get to tier 2, where reality warping would finish you off. Arceus would get stomped solely for his tiering. A 2-C can't do jack to the composite. That is true. Wait until Sun and Moon though. Mwhahahahahahahaha! Wishing can only do so much, especially if you don't recognize the power.
I like what you made here though. It's real fun. Had to think a bit.
You undertimate the power of Ki, m8. A punch is also a "physical attack" right?

Then, why you can beat the shit out of them even if they are lol above physics because wot.

Whatever, I'm gonna wank the wish granting abilities, because that's how it works.

*cough*wish away their powers and abilities*cough*

Ikr. Fiction is weird. I was more or less saying that you could blast them in the face, and then they get mad and wipe you from existence.

What do you mean by that's how it works? The reality warping, I agreed with you. It's high level that can negate a lot. Conceptual manipulation is just not one of them yet.

Ikr. Fiction is weird. I was more or less saying that you could blast them in the face, and then they get mad and wipe you from existence.
What do you mean by that's how it works? The reality warping, I agreed with you. It's high level that can negate a lot. Conceptual manipulation is just not one of them yet.
Existential wiping power of a ki blast > what you think ki is

I mean, it's literally "whatever I have in my mind, it happens" kind of reality warping, the composite is only limited by his tier and imagination.

Also, you wait until Zen-chan's existencial erasure!!! Ohohohohoho~!

Time for me to be predictable...

Ahem.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Arise

Yeah, this guy.

First off, Omnilock, yo. Makes one resilient against near anything. Any sort of transmutation hax, mind control, etc. is automatically out of the question, as well. Possessing Conceptual and Space-Time Manipulation across infinite universes helps. On top of all of that? If for whatever reason the Arisen was to be killed, their essence would just reincarnate into a new Arisen: given their time manipulation, they would effectively just inhabit a new individual and thus have infinite lives. Basically, there's very little to be done in the way of actually killing the guy, and for all of Comp!Dragonball's hax he has no sure-fire way to prevent The Arisen from haxxing him to death sooner or later.

Preach, brother.
Whatever, I'm going to sleep.

I hope Ball (yes, that's how I'm gonna call them) is still the undisputed champion of Tier 2 when I wake up.

ps: Ki > all. You can create any kind of bullshit technique with Ki, ex: Spike the Devilman's KR-esque attack (Devil Mite Beam), Teleportation that goes across dimensions, and eveTime Manipulation. Ki (or was it magic? whatever, they are likely the same) created the Dragons that have the reality warping, and it also created SB Janemba (Ki is connected to the soul and what not, remember this is Toriyama's definition of "Ki" we are talking about, not the "real life martial artist" kind of Ki).

ThePerpetual said:
Time for me to be predictable...
Ahem.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Arise

Yeah, this guy.

First off, Omnilock, yo. Makes one resilient against near anything. Any sort of transmutation hax, mind control, etc. is automatically out of the question, as well. Possessing Conceptual and Space-Time Manipulation across infinite universes helps. On top of all of that? If for whatever reason the Arisen was to be killed, their essence would just reincarnate into a new Arisen: given their time manipulation, they would effectively just inhabit a new individual and thus have infinite lives. Basically, there's very little to be done in the way of actually killing the guy, and for all of Comp!Dragonball's hax he has no sure-fire way to prevent The Arisen from haxxing him to death sooner or later.
> Ball wishes themselves to be omnilocked too lol, and having a reincarnation loop aswell.

Ok, going to sleep now, this time for realsies

Ogudomo could probably stalemate. Seriously, that guy is immune to any damage dealt from attackers with any hint of malice. Not to mention that he's the fusion of a guy (Lucemon Satan Mode) whose stronger than a guy (Lucemon) whose infinitely stronger than infinite 2-A characters, all of which are well above The Mother Eater and Yggdrasil; the goddess of Digimon. Pretty powerful stuff.

That said, other than maybe SMT god tiers I really don't know who could beat him.

Edit: Magnamo could be a decent fight. He's pretty weak (he's well below The Mother Eater) but still within the 2-A range. His real strength is his durability and hax. Magnamon X can increase his durability infinity and base has some great hax in the form of Fate Manipulation and Probability Manipulation.

BruceTheBatman said:
Arceus godstomps. No non canon dbz or even put together is 2B.
boop boop.

A character that controls all of history in U7, that's at least 2-C

boop boop.

A character that can erase all timeline across all universes, that's at least 2-C

boop boop.

Oh wait, we have another character capable of doing the first thing and it's a separate character, that's at least 2-C aswell.

boop boop.

Oh, a character that can affect countless timelines? That's at least 2-C

boop boop.

Oh wait, there are other character that can destroy timelines? Well, Low 2-C fo each one.

boop boop.

Wait, we have even more characters capable of standing up to the one that can erase all of history?

And they even destroyed timelines on screen? That's 2-C

boop boop.

I'm probably forgetting about other characters, but meh.

boop boop.

Wait, what? infinite timelines you said... that makes all of the above seem even more impressive... but wasn't it only if they keep time traveling? Then it's only possible for it to be at least 2-A. That's what happends when you have complete control over the flow of time.

BruceTheBatman said:
Not even. Doesn't apply to combat. Also Arceus curbstomped several 2-C's at the same time so yeh.
> can erase timelines, multiple characters did that with ki blasts, one of them can simply think and it happens, has a sword that "cuts" space-time, etc.

> not applicable to combat

suuuuuuure.

ZeedMillenniummo blows up the multiverse and calls it a day.

Seriously, there's nothing this composite character can do to it.

Reppuzan said:
ZeedMillenniummo blows up the multiverse and calls it a day.
Seriously, there's nothing this composite character can do to it.
> w i s h g r a n t i n g .

(also, this character can also do that... destroy a set of 18/12 infinite timeline universes, and survive, because immortality and whatnot, so.. why do you bring that up?)

"> Ball wishes themselves to be omnilocked too lol, and having a reincarnation loop aswell."

First off, how would they even know what Omnilock is, as a term?

Two, isn't assuming they can automatically grant transcendence of the Eternal Cycle/equivalent thereof rather... NLF-ish?

Three, by the same token, does Ball even possess the means to make a ressurection loop that would provide any sort of notable benefit against stuff like Conceptual Manipulation across infinite universes? The ability to break down/create life/matter at will?

ThePerpetual said:
"> Ball wishes themselves to be omnilocked too lol, and having a reincarnation loop aswell."First off, how would they even know what Omnilock is, as a term?Two, isn't assuming they can automatically grant transcendence of the Eternal Cycle/equivalent thereof rather... NLF-ish?
Three, by the same token, does Ball even possess the means to make a ressurection loop that would provide any sort of notable benefit against stuff like Conceptual Manipulation across infinite universes? The ability to break down/create life/matter at will?
Omnilocked is someone outside Casuality, Time, Space, etc, etc, etc.

I literally don't know if it's an NFL, it probably is, because wishing yourself to have powers seems... weird, but still kinda possible (though not to the degree of being 100% omnilocked).

Ball has too many powers and is smart, so maaaaybe ..?

Maybe make a thing/artifact, put the resurrection loop thingy there, and then seal it away from space and time, however, we don't know if Ball knows how to do that, but being a composite character whose knowledge is absurdly high, then maybe. (I also don't know if it would work, but meh.) That ability, Ball has it, due to the reality warping Janemba and the wish granting/reality warping the Dragons give, and the Kais create life and planets, Vados manipulates matter on a molecular level (created oxygen).

From what I've seen he probably in the top 5 for 2-A but he can't do crap against High 2-A.

Also we gotta find out how Strong Zarama as the Super Dragon Balls are limited by his own power.

RadicalMrR said:
From what I've seen he probably in the top 5 for 2-A but he can't do crap against High 2-A.
Also we gotta find out how Strong Zarama as the Super Dragon Balls are limited by his own power.
Yup. Ball hasn't reached their final form yet! >:3cccc

Also... Ball would be ungodly broken if I add the Toon-Force sheninigans of Dr. Slump (which is """canon""" to the DBverse, because of Super and that crossover) and also the other Neko Majin abilities (I don't know if Z has other abilities other than magic and mimicry).

@Alexcar

Zeed couldn't be done in by the being who created the very concept of wish-granting. Also, he disintegrates space and time into data for it to absorb just by existing.

Reppuzan said:
@Alexcar
Zeed couldn't be done in by the being who created the very concept of wish-granting. Also, he disintegrates space and time into data for it to absorb just by existing.
Dammit! -bunneh seizure- Ball no!!

What if I add the Toon-Force? ( •╠Ǥë•╠ü )¤â

What exactly does Arale do with Toon Force?

The best feats on her profile say that she cracked the sun and farted around the solar system... which aren't particularly impressive displays on their own in this context.

She popped the sun with a pitchfork from earth.(The pitchfork was normal sized)

She threw a rock at a TV and it actually hit the person in the TV.

She can literally copy any thing including the panel she's in with a machine.

It's definitely broken.

Reppuzan said:
What exactly does Arale do with Toon Force?
The best feats on her profile say that she cracked the sun and farted around the solar system... which aren't particularly impressive displays on their own in this context.
She erased panel of manga in which universes exploded,then copied and rewrote it to survive or something similliar to that

Well, by eating, I mean tearing apart time and space, compressing it, and adding it to his physical form as a means of bolstering his power before using it to copy everything throughout the multiverse along with Composite Ball's Toon Force.

Reppuzan said:
Well, by eating, I mean tearing apart time and space, compressing it, and adding it to his physical form as a means of bolstering his power before using it to copy everything throughout the multiverse along with Composite Ball's Toon Force.
Ball will probably put entire Digimon games/mangas/etc inside the machine, and spawn more Zeeds and they will kill each other while Ball eats popcorn and watches it with us.

Back