• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jack is back: Samurai Jack discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark649 said:
We should wait until the show airs, i'm curious to find out how why he doesn't age anymore and what happened after episode 52.
This season is the end of the series and settles all things.

Phoenix821 said:
Hopefully he will finally get back to the past and kill Aku.
This is the final season and everything will be settled. But how everything will be settled is the question. We will have to wait and see. This is a ten or twelve episode season so it will all be over in less than three months.

God-King Superman77 said:
I've been wating for this for a long time.
So glad they kept the original art style and have made it more mature. Given the times we live in, I was half-expecting the art style to be changed for the worse and the violence to be toned down.

God-King Superman77 said:
I feared they would give it the Powerpuff Girls treatment.

Tartakovsky has not let us down. In fact, he may surpass all expectations.

Okay, this is off-topic

I watched the Second Episode, and Aku has a High 6-A Statement....

It starts with a group of aliens saying that all the oceans that ever existed in their planet disappeared, then, Aku appears and says that he is the responsible for the disappearence of the oceans

Yeah, this was through unknown means, but would this warrant an "possibly higher" next to his stats?

Sure. Also, though it's likely already known to y'all at this point, it's coming on Saturday this weekend. Looking forward to seeing an old classic again. ^^

Ultima Reality said:
Well... I just hope they don't remove the entire humour of the series
Note sure about this. Season 5 is said to be way darker and more mature.

That was a very good return for the series, i will add some things to Jack page.

Currently Jack has two new weapons, since he lost his sword. Also he seems to have a weakness that gives him problems in battle and said that he cannot age, but there are for now little details about these, i will add them later.

Uhhh.....I realized I don't have cable on my tv anymore. 😅

Like God-King said, what major stuff happen here?

Jack lost his sword into a chasm, after that a long time has passed and Jack says that he cannot age and he has visions of his parents and other people that he was unable to save along with a figure which causes Jack fear. Jack engages a fight with one of Aku assassins, this one generated a Building sized golem. Jack manages to defeat them and obtain one of the assassin weapons, a knife which can can destroys things after a little time if the weapons touches an object.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back