• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jack-Jack and the 4D, then?

Dans les Indestructibles 2, on observe que parmi les nombreux pouvoirs du petit Jack-Jack, on lui permet d'aller dans la quatrième dimension ...

Cela affecte-t-il quelque chose ?

Il n'a pas de page ici, donc je ne pense vraiment pas que ├ºa compte autant. Si une page est créée, nous devrons faire face ├á cela.

Désolé si mon fran├ºais est horrible, je l'ai seulement fait pendant deux ans!

So for the moment, the fact of being bound or being able to travel in the 4th Dimension does not influence in any way the lvl of a character, like the little Jack-Jack, if I understand well ...

Ok, it's clear, the higher dimensions only start from the 5D, anyway, I think ...

(Do not worry, I'm very bad in English too)

Yeah, I saw the definition, it's bastard but useful both as a technique ... but compared to his age, it would take several years before he can, I think

I will say that it depends on his powers ...

Most are more harmful than anything else, but some are really dangerous, as when he became huge in the aeration tube of the boat, which made him fall on several Super and assoma on the spot ...

If it did not fall on them, I do not think Jack-Jack would have defeated them so easily, but he nevertheless crossed several metal walls just by passing in his obese form as well as in his original form at very last wall before the hallway, so ...

Personally, I would put minimum Wall, and not necessarily via its obese form as the last metal wall just before the corridor as said before had a hole of a size equal to its initial baby size

Also, why is Mr Incredible Building level? His justification is terrible and he got stomped by zomeone who's only power was fo be as strong as a wall

Yeah, hi. I did those calcs. Yes they have been checked by a significant amount of people, and they are kosher. I'll give you the run-down cause you obviously haven't read it.

Mr. Incredible resists the Omnidroid's crushing attack. I calced that attack to be City Block level, so there you go. Our big red boi is actually City Block level dura

I've already done most of it, just finished upgrading the Incredible Dad to City Block as we speak. Speaking of upgrades, I'm discussing things with Schmuck that might upgrade the Omnidroid too... (think possibly 7-C)

Back