• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Javen's Awesome Trio Battleroyale Roleplay

Javenplayz253

He/Him
Rules:

1: No God-Modding or Instakilling

God-Modding will be defined as:

-Having no weaknesses or being impervious to harm

-Controlling another's character for an action

2: Once your dead, that's it. No reviving or resurrections.

3: If your character can size-shift, keep it within the 10 Meter to 1 Foot perimeter.

-Each Character that is small will be sized up to the size of an average teen (If they are an adult they will be sized up to an average adult)

4: Location Is An Infinite forest (There are camping spots here and there though)

5: all past-matches are canon

(This is Where the Eliminated Are):
No One (As Of Now)

Before the Javen 7-C Tournament was created
Rewrite Was Bored in the infinite black void
Rewrite: "これはつまらない" (This Is Boring)
A Long silence occured before:
Rewrite: "待ってください、私にはアイデアがあります!" (Wait I Have An Idea!)
Rewrite took multiple people from multiple universes and put them into an pocket dimension.
Rewrite: "AHEM AHEM Welcome one and all to the Fun forest of battle! where you in trios will battle it out to see who will come out on top! Have Fun そして、私は機嫌が良いので、あなたが死んだら、私はあなたを蘇生させて、あなたの世界に連れ戻します." (Translate that yourself Lol)

Last edited:
Good thing Natsu and Sora are Japanese I think, “So we can die and still come back, sounds fun!” Natsu would say, palming his hand

Javen And Queen Scarlet appeared
Javen: "You Aren't getting away with this one Dark Me- Hu-Huh Where Am I?"
Queen Scarlet: "And So My Children since it's mating season I'm having Richard be the ruler of yo- Uh... Where Am I?"
Javen: "2nd Mother?"
Queen Scarlet: "Javen?"
Both: Thank Good Ness You're here!"
???: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Playz (JavenPlayz) fell from the sky
Javenplayz: "That Was An Rough fall where am I?"
Javen: "I Think An Announcement is playing shh everyone!"

Last edited:
okay let's do this.

Standing besides each other, the three seem all have different viewpoints on this "teaming up" shtick. Oodle is visibly quite optimistic about it, Evil Computer is a bit annoyed that he's working with these people. And Dr. Fetus doesn't seem to care, and begins walking into the forest, while Evil Computer speaks up

"I don't NEED assistance from such... WEAK MORTALS! I WILL TAKE THIS MYSELF! AND WHEN I'M DONE, MY MULTIVERSAL DOMINATION WILL CONTINUE!"

Oodle frowns at the large horned box, extending his legs to stand eye-to-eye with Evil Computer

"Aw, come on! We can all enjoy a nice game, right?... this is a game right?"

Leaf Man falls out of the sky Pokémon Legends: Arceus style.

"Oof! Man, I knew I should've gotten insurance for the elephants! Hey... This place looks like my home for the first 16 years of my life!"

GB is teleported into the forest.

"Hmm... This is weird. Am I in another cartridge?"

Bryan falls into a tree.

"What the-!? Where the hell am I!?"

Leaf Man falls out of the sky Pokémon Legends: Arceus style.

"Oof! Man, I knew I should've gotten insurance for the elephants! Hey... This place looks like my home for the first 16 years of my life!"

GB is teleported into the forest.

"Hmm... This is weird. Am I in another cartridge?"

Bryan falls into a tree.

"What the-!? Where the hell am I!?"
Since Playz Is Basically me I Cannot wait to start saying to leaf that he is NOT SONIC

Mean While
Vi Fell From the sky with Isabelle And Doomguy
Vi: "NOOOTTTT AGAIII-"
Vi Started flying after realizing something
"Oh Wait I Forgot I Had These."
Though Doomguy and Isabelle weren't so Lucky
Isabelle: "Wait I Swear We Were Killing Demons And Not Here!"
The Shih Tzu Got Caught by the Demon Slayer
Doomguy
Landed (Like this) And Vi Flew Down
Vi: "I Guess I'll Be Sticking By You Guys!"

Leaf Man stood atop a tree and looked at the vast forest. Sanic.exe falls out of the sky directly above him.

"I'M HERE-"

Sanic.exe lands on top of Leaf Man, causing both to fall out of the tree.

"OW WHAT THE FU-"

Su. Mouse and Stickman Hero were walking through the forest when they saw a Queen Bee and two variations of the same blue Stickman in the distance.

"For the last time, my name isn't Maria, it's Stickman He- Wait, I know that guy!"

Leaf Man stood atop a tree and looked at the vast forest. Sanic.exe falls out of the sky directly above him.

"I'M HERE-"

Sanic.exe lands on top of Leaf Man, causing both to fall out of the tree.

"OW WHAT THE FU-"

Su. Mouse and Stickman Hero were walking through the forest when they saw a Queen Bee and two variations of the same blue Stickman in the distance.

"For the last time, my name isn't Maria, it's Stickman He- Wait, I know that guy!"
Playz and Javen Both Noticed Smh
Javen: "GASP I Know You Too From The Hero Convention!"
Playz: "Wait You Two Know Each other? Playz Grew An Smug face Are You Two Dating?"
Queen Scarlet: "Don't Be Silly! Javen Would Never Cheat on his girlfriend! R-Right?"

Stickman Hero looked disgusted.

"What? Of course we're not dating. He's... weird. And not good weird, weird weird."

"I'M GONNA KICK YOUR *SS YOU STUPID RODENT!!!"

In the distance, the 5 could see Leaf Man and Sanic.exe approaching them at the speed of memes. They both crashed into Playz at full speed, sending all three of them tumbling.

Stickman Hero looked disgusted.

"What? Of course we're not dating. He's... weird. And not good weird, weird weird."

"I'M GONNA KICK YOUR *SS YOU STUPID RODENT!!!"

In the distance, the 5 could see Leaf Man and Sanic.exe approaching them at the speed of memes. They both crashed into Playz at full speed, sending all three of them tumbling.
(Cue: Who Wears The Crown)
Despite Being In Teams after tumbling Javen Grabbed Playz And Kicked Him Into The Horizons
Javen: "GO LEARN SOME MANNERS WEIRDO!"
Scarlet Quickly Got Into An Fighting Position
Scarlet: "Great! Now You Lost The Third addition!"
Javen: "Don't worry... I'll bring him back to us!"
Javen Brought In An Star He Hopped on it and gave it sentience The Star Let Out An Roar
Scarlet: "None Of You Come Close Or We'll Kick You Back To Where You Came from!"

After Leaf Man and Sanic stopped tumbling, the former clutched his forehead.

"I think I broke something..."

"Woah, woah, woah! Everybody calm down! I know this guy! He's not an enemy, he's just an idiot! I don't know about the rodent though..."

"Great thinking, Maria! Another addition to our team!"

"My name isn't Maria!"

"What? Don't be silly! You're all Marias!"

Su. Mouse points to Javen, Playz, and Scarlet.

"He's Maria, he's Maria, and she's Maria!"

Sora and Natsu fall nearby each other while Pit lightens his fall with his wings

Sora: Oof… is this another world?
Pit: looks down Oh hey, it’s you, and… him?
Natsu: laid out on the ground Just what the heck’s going on here? I coulda sworn I was just in the Guild Hall.

Sora and Pit get refamiliarzed with each other after their fight way back at Olympus Collesium. Natsu listens in on thier conversation, wondering just what brought everyone here

Sora: So we good?
Pit: Yeah, no hard feelings. Lady Palutena fixed me up anyways!
Natsu: How come I don’t know either of you?
Sora: Oh, right! My name is Sora!
Pit: And I’m Pit!
The two boys smiled, happy to meet another friendly face in this weird place. Natsu would smile as well.
Natsu: Well then, I’m Natsu! Glad to meetcha!

The three would explore the forest, eventually meeting up at the center of everyone arguing.

After Leaf Man and Sanic stopped tumbling, the former clutched his forehead.

"I think I broke something..."

"Woah, woah, woah! Everybody calm down! I know this guy! He's not an enemy, he's just an idiot! I don't know about the rodent though..."

"Great thinking, Maria! Another addition to our team!"

"My name isn't Maria!"

"What? Don't be silly! You're all Marias!"

Su. Mouse points to Javen, Playz, and Scarlet.

"He's Maria, he's Maria, and she's Maria!"
Playz Teleported back
Javen Snaps and the star quieted and started to act like an harmless puppy
Javen: "I'm Not An Idiot! I'm An Genius!"
Scarlet: "Oh Yeah... Genius... Remember when you ripped apart the hive to find your hat when it was still on your head?"
Javen: "Y-Yeah"
Playz Really Just Wanted to answer Su. Mouse
Playz: "I'm Not Maria Are You Talking about this girl?"
Playz Pulled up an image of maria on his phone

"I was referring to Leaf Man, but you aren't very smart either, Javen."

"Don't be silly, Maria; Everyone is Maria! Except me! My name is Suici-"

Stickman Hero slaps Su. Mouse.

"You can't say that word!"

Leaf Man walked up to Sanic angrily.

"You better explain yourself, chump!"

"I don't want no trouble dude. I'm just trying to figure out where in Morshu's name I am."

Meanwhile, away from the larger group.

Bryan pointed one of his pistols at GB.

"Woah, chill out, bro!"

"WHO SENT YOU?"

"Who sent me!? I was teleported here!"

Bryan lowered his pistol.

"Teleported? Huh. That's exactly how I got here. Well, I guess I should introduce myself. Name's Bryan, Captain of the Skeld and intergalactic mercenary. I'm gonna explore this place. Feel free to join me."

Javen Still Didn't take being an idiot too Lightly so he quoted his pumpkin girlfriend by muttering under his breath
Javen: "Baka"
Scarlet: "I Don't Want Trouble Either! We Gotta Stay Here And Stay Calm I Can Make All of you guys my Honey Pie If That would calm you down!"
Playz: "Honey... Pie?"
Scarlet: "Yeah! It's Famous In Our Universe! Right Javen!"
Javen: "Yeah!"

Natsu and Pit just watched, confused as to what’s going on with all these odd looking people stick things

Natsu: You know, I still don’t get what’s going on here. Just a bunch of weirdos yelling at each other and no action.
Pit: Yeah, but they sure do seem aggressive out there

Sora would walk up to Javen
Sora: Hey, were you guys transported here too? I don’t think we should be fighting if we all don’t know what’s going on!

Stickman Hero walked up to Sora.

"Yeah, I agree with the spiky-haired guy. Let's just calm down and try to put our heads together. And honey pie does sound delicious!"

"Hot dog! Even more Marias!"

Oodle teleports to the gang, leaving Evil Computer alone, he grows a number of arms equal to the people in the area. And offers handshakes

"Hiiii! I'm Oodle! Nice to meet you all!"

Natsu and Pit just watched, confused as to what’s going on with all these odd looking people stick things

Natsu: You know, I still don’t get what’s going on here. Just a bunch of weirdos yelling at each other and no action.
Pit: Yeah, but they sure do seem aggressive out there

Sora would walk up to Javen
Sora: Hey, were you guys transported here too? I don’t think we should be fighting if we all don’t know what’s going on!
Javen Screamed Upon seeing the keyblade user
Javen: "ANIME ANIME ANIME-"
Scarlet Walked Up To Sora
Scarlet: "Sorry About Him He's Sometimes Insane. Name's Scarlet! I've been teleported here too!"
Playz: "GASP KINGDOM HEARTS I KNOW THAT GAME! I Used To Play it when I Was Younger..."
Scarlet heard Smh's response to honey pie
Scarlet: "Welp Alright!"
She Snapped With An Honey Pie instantly appearing

Sora looked over to Stickman Hero
Sora: Great, glad we’re on the same page. My name is Sora and, wait is that the king?!
Sora was a bit shocked to see a red thing looking like King Mickey right in front of him

Isabelle and Doomguy was Grilling Sausages (Isabelle had some in her pockets)
Vi Was Sitting There Playing around with her Beemarang and noticed Brain
Vi: "Say What Is That?"

Su. Mouse chuckled at Sora's words.

"I'm not sure exactly who you are, but I sure am glad someone recognizes my awesomeness! You can call me Dr. S*icide Mouse!"

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THAT WORD!?!?!?"

Javen Ran Around Shouting Anime Until he Unknowingly stabbed himself into Oodle
Javen Looked Dead For A Second Until
Javen: "Hi Nice To Meet You! The Name's Javen!"

Javen Screamed Upon seeing the keyblade user
Javen: "ANIME ANIME ANIME-"
Scarlet Walked Up To Sora
Scarlet: "Sorry About Him He's Sometimes Insane. Name's Scarlet! I've been teleported here too!"
Playz: "GASP KINGDOM HEARTS I KNOW THAT GAME! I Used To Play it when I Was Younger..."
Scarlet heard Smh's response to honey pie
Scarlet: "Welp Alright!"
She Snapped With An Honey Pie instantly appearing
Sora recoiled a little upon hearing Javen shout some weird word at him. He thought he heard Riku talk about it, but he wasn’t sure.
Sora: Wait… game? I know about those, but I’m not in one! And that’s not King Mickey either, just what’s going on here?

Natsu has joined the frey
Natsu: Alright alright already, can everyone tell me why we’re in a weird forest. I had plans today!
Natsu complained thinking of all the training and fighting fellow Guild Mates he was missing out on. He couldn’t even see Happy anywhere.
Natsu: Though… maybe this could work afterall
he cracked his knuckles
Natsu: Anybody up for a quick match?

Meanwhile

Bryan pointed his two pistols at Evil Computer and Dr. Fetus.

"SPEAK!"

GB tried to calm Bryan down.

"God damn, bro! No need to get that aggressive with two people we just met!"

"Oodle! Nice to meet you!"
Javen Shook Hands With Oodle Before Taking Himself off oodle

Natsu has joined the frey
Natsu: Alright alright already, can everyone tell me why we’re in a weird forest. I had plans today!
Natsu complained thinking of all the training and fighting fellow Guild Mates he was missing out on. He couldn’t even see Happy anywhere.
Scarlet: "Same Page With You I Had Plans On Going to mating season!"

Back