• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Javen's Awesome Trio Battleroyale Roleplay

Ako: “What- Why? Isn’t that dangerous?!”

Ako’s scanners told him Javen was strong, but the monster was threatening. Its abilities were unnatural. He’s nervous for the boy, and decides to fire a shield grenade between the feet of Javen and the monster, which would separate them upon activation.
And Right When bacteria Was Going to hit him Javen got tossed in the air away from the monster
Javen: "Woah, Woah, WOAH!"
If they have similar stats to it (equalized stats go brr) then yeah
I'm planning to make profiles for different versions of these guys (When the rp closes bacteria will be first profile which I Will make soon)

Meanwhile
Isabelle and Doomguy walked in to the Hero group
Isabelle: "You guys ok? We heard shouting!"
Doomguy only nodded to what the anthromorphic shih-tzu was saying.

(Reminder that Aerneia’s demons are currently handling most of the remaining Bacteria’s in the background while she basks in her own glory)

Meanwhile, Stage4 Frogman, Gunnix, and GGesom were just standing there the whole time AFK, and now awaken in time this threat is dead
Also Don't Forget froggy
Nah he’s online I checked. Froggy is just always busy with something. Honestly I need to get busy too, it’s late.
How did not a single soul link this threat to me xD I never check anything besides Versus Battles and Matchmaking Suggestions, several times I even checked the 'Javen's Awesome Trio Battleroyale rp (SIGN UP!)', but it always ended up with "Miracle Sol updated with drawings!!", I figured out it either died or it waits for Javens Tourney to end. That's how you managed to keep this a secret from me
Froggy lives in Czechoslovakia, so his time zone is out of sync for us, but also yeah he's pretty busy when awake. He's asleep right now though
If Czechoslovakia hadn't split into 2 singular countries in 1992, you would be right

Meanwhile, Stage4 Frogman, Gunnix, and GGesom were just standing there the whole time AFK, and now awaken in time this threat is dead

How did not a single soul link this threat to me xD I never check anything besides Versus Battles and Matchmaking Suggestions, several times I even checked the 'Javen's Awesome Trio Battleroyale rp (SIGN UP!)', but it always ended up with "Miracle Sol updated with drawings!!", I figured out it either died or it waits for Javens Tourney to end. That's how you managed to keep this a secret from me

If Czechoslovakia hadn't split into 2 singular countries in 1992, you would be right
Oh don't worry froggy this thread hasn't died yet (I have an plan to get everyone back together : ) )

Rewrite has now turned it to day which all the monsters decomposed
Rewrite: "Well... well... well... To day's a bright new day!"
Rewrite: "So I Just wanted to make sure that no one gets bored aka me! Do you want to hear my announcement guys?"
Rewrite politely asked.

(I just wanna tell everyone now that Shachi’s profile is getting redone, and his new tier will be around 5-C to Low 5-B/5-B. Still the same amount of hax, just way lower tier)

Since no one responded Rewrite just announced anyways
Rewrite: "TO MAKE YOU GUYS FIGHT! I KEPT YOUR LOVED ONES HOSTAGE!"

(I may make a page or a blog about Witch Physiology that explains where they get the high stats from while other people with strong magic like Shachi and higher magic tiers don’t get that right away)
Honestly, that feels like an awesome idea! Wonder if Frogmen should have Frogmen Physiology as well, yet it's mostly obvious the dragon laser blood able to gain strength of any defeated opponent (+ all other methods to gain EXP) is the cause, combined with hundreds/thousands of years gaining

S4 Frogman: "Then name the names of all hostages kept. If you know who you caught, that is xD"
"Oh I won't tell you I'LL SHOW YOU!"
The screen rapidly turned on and off before showing the hostages
Javen- Mr. Portal + Colton
Queen Scarlet- Sarah and Storm
Playz- The rest of his tower heroes team
(Type in you're ocs/characters loved ones Ig)

Javen- Mr. Portal + Colton
Queen Scarlet- Sarah and Storm
Playz- The rest of his tower heroes team
(Type in you're ocs/characters loved ones Ig)
Too lazy to write dialogue RN but I do this.

Stickman Hero - Bug Stickman and Emily
Bryan - Dani
GB - Devious G and Cameraman
Leaf Man - Leaf Girl and Stick Teddy
Su. Mouse - Ricky
Sanic.exe - Sunky

Last edited:
Javen: "MY TWO BEST BUDDIES IN THE WHOLE WORLD NO!"
Queen Scarlet: "I Always tell people to not mess with the hive and they don't learn well... COME AND GET ME!"
Playz: "Well Great! Atleast I have beebo!"

Not greatly corresponding to all else, but thats the way it is:

Stage 4 Frogman - FU, other Frogmen
Gunnix - any bullets he will see
GGesom - GGesom

Aerneia - Moji Dark (sister), Kuro Dark (sister,) Uragiru (father)

Miracle Sol - None notable

Ako - Sora (love interest), Aiden (best friend), other members of Sora’s family

Shachi - None notable (this key of shachi is a lone wolf, next key is married though)

Akumo - Okami (sister), parents, grandfather, Boom (teacher), Waru (fellow student of Boom)

Albion - None notable

(Not sure how Moji or Kuro would be captured successfully given the methods of escape (calling other witches way above themselves) and their powers in general, but I’m assuming this is an illusion based In warping reality)

Aerneia - Moji Dark (sister), Kuro Dark (sister,) Uragiru (father)

Miracle Sol - None notable

Ako - Sora (love interest), Aiden (best friend), other members of Sora’s family

Shachi - None notable (this key of shachi is a lone wolf, next key is married though)

Akumo - Okami (sister), parents, grandfather, Boom (teacher), Waru (fellow student of Boom)

Albion - None notable

(Not sure how Moji or Kuro would be captured successfully given the methods of escape (calling other witches way above themselves) and their powers in general, but I’m assuming this is an illusion based In warping reality)
Rewrite probably saw that happening said:
"Screw this!"
and used an illusion for the two
also rewrite is stronger than The host in the tourney Who restarted the universe in the tourney and this rp is canon for that story line so Rewrite has that power. so he probs did either those two

Rewrite probably saw that happening said:
"Screw this!"
and used an illusion for the two
also rewrite is stronger than The host in the tourney Who restarted the universe in the tourney and this rp is canon for that story line so Rewrite has that power. so he probs did either those two
Yeah, Moji and Kuro both can call to witches who can do far more than restart/manipulate one universe 🗿

Honestly, that feels like an awesome idea! Wonder if Frogmen should have Frogmen Physiology as well, yet it's mostly obvious the dragon laser blood able to gain strength of any defeated opponent (+ all other methods to gain EXP) is the cause, combined with hundreds/thousands of years gaining
This would be a good thing to help people understand better/easier the things which aren’t obvious on Frogman’s original page, like something going real in depth about their evolution process and how red laser works

This would be a good thing to help people understand better/easier the things which aren’t obvious on Frogman’s original page, like something going real in depth about their evolution process and how red laser works
If I feel like it might write an stickman physiology and put it in certain sections (Regular, Star (Javen), Bee (Queen scarlet), etc.)

If I feel like it might write an stickman physiology and put it in certain sections (Regular, Star (Javen), Bee (Queen scarlet), etc.)
From all the powers of characters on FC/OC, I always see custom physiologies as one of the most interesting, it motivates me decently to open the link actually

Back