• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Javen's Awesome Trio Battleroyale Roleplay

Note: Depending on what’s next, Aerneia may halt the spell before it hits/not actually make a real attempt to kill him. She could also be persuaded, just needs to be quick.

Stickman Hero sighed and flew between Playz and Aerneia and casted a fire shield.

"You need to calm down, and you..."

Stickman Hero
smacks Playz across the face.

"...need to shut up!"

Shachi: “She’s really going to kill him, and her magic is unlike any I’ve seen, even back home… I’m glad I’m not enemies with any Witch out there… Damn though, she gets pissed really easy, huh? Wait a minute, Daimajo… What is that?”
Leaf Man walked up to Shachi.

"I wouldn't worry if I were you. Stuff like this happens all the time where I'm from."

Stickman Hero sighed and flew between Playz and Aerneia and casted a fire shield.

"You need to calm down, and you..."

Stickman Hero
smacks Playz across the face.

"...need to shut up!"
Although Aerneia was offended that Stickman hero thought he'd stop her spell with the shield, she decides to halt her Disaster Poison anyway. She also disperses the Disaster hand holding Playz and allows him to fall. She turns her back on all of the others.

Aerneia: "Whatever! Just keep that kid quiet, and don't even think about mocking me again!"

Aerneia put special emphasis on the me.

Leaf Man walked up to Shachi.

"I wouldn't worry if I were you. Stuff like this happens all the time where I'm from."
Shachi couldn't help but stare at Leaf Man. He wasn't that knowledgeable on the surface, but he'd never seen or heard of a Mysterious Being looking like him.

Shachi: "Oh? It happens a lot at my home too, especially on account of me being a Hito. Back home, I have to deal with this knucklehead Kakare who's racist as sh*t."

Shachi shrugged.

Shachi: "By the way, can I ask what exactly you are?"

Playz: "Ow! Ugh... Fine Aerneia is better than me in every way... NOW LEAVE. ME. ALONE!"

Last edited:
Shachi couldn't help but stare at Leaf Man. He wasn't that knowledgeable on the surface, but he'd never seen or heard of a Mysterious Being looking like him.

Shachi: "Oh? It happens a lot at my home too, especially on account of me being a Hito. Back home, I have to deal with this knucklehead Kakare who's racist as sh*t."

Shachi shrugged.

Scarlet (Who was watching from afar) Flew Down And Introduced herself: "The Name's Scarlet Stingclair or Queen Scarlet! That Up There Is JavenPlayz or Playz That Guy Over There Is Javen And That Guy next to me and you Is... I Don't really know..."

Scarlet (Who was watching from afar) Flew Down And Introduced herself: "The Name's Scarlet Stingclair or Queen Scarlet! That Up There Is JavenPlayz or Playz That Guy Over There Is Javen And That Guy next to me and you Is... I Don't really know..."
Leaf Man looked a bit offended.

"Wha- wheeze I- I'm Leaf Man!"

Leaf Man looked a bit offended.

"Wha- wheeze I- I'm Leaf Man!"
Queen scarlet: "Ahhh...Leaves such an wonderful plant in life!"
Scarlet gladly hummed.
Javen: "Uhh guys don't want to alarm you but I think it's almost night what do we do? where are we gonna sleep...?"

"Ehh..."

"Could be better."

"Absolutely f*cking not."

"Just splendid, Maria!"
Rewrite: "Getting Some Goods!... Silence can be heard BRYAN If You Say Something Like that again about my playing field I'll Show You Where Jeffrey Actually Went- Oh Sorry I Was Getting off-topic! So Since No One Is Fighting (We Had Some Close-Calls) I'll Be Dropping Bacteria!" An Hologram shows up to what they look like
"How Much? 1,000 of them they'll be hidden they'll get you when You least expect it!"
"Goodnight Sleeptight!."

When All Of An Sudden
Sound effect
An Voice Can Be Heard From The Sky.
Rewrite: "Hello Everyone Doing Good This Evening?"
Javen: "Ok...? Good Thing You Dropped me off with second Mother"
Scarlet: "You Made Me Miss Mating season but I Have Enough Kids So... Ok?"
Playz: "I Nearly Died But Lived Thanks To Live Action Fregley"
Vi: "I Just Really want to go back to being an explorer with kabbu and leif..."
Isabelle: "Ok I Guess?"
Doomguy: "..."

"Well we're f©cked."

"Don't worry. I'm sure we'll be fine."

Stickman Hero turns to all the others.

"Right, guys?"

Sanic.exe had already climbed to the top of the nearest tree to sleep for the night.

"Well we're f©cked."

"Don't worry. I'm sure we'll be fine."

Stickman Hero turns to all the others.

"Right, guys?"

Sanic.exe had already climbed to the top of the nearest tree to sleep for the night.
Javen: "Yeah As Long As We Don't Encounter one We'll be fin-"
An Bacteria Was Looking down at the everywhere hero
"Aww You're Cute... What's Your Name?"
The Bacteria Then Emitted an Loud screech which Javen Didn't Mind Despite Being Very Close to it

Stickman Hero grabbed Javen by the arm and started running. Leaf Man, Su. Mouse, and GB ran too.

"Come on, we gotta go!"

Bryan started to shoot at the Bacteria with his dual pistols.

Stickman Hero grabbed Javen by the arm and started running. Leaf Man, Su. Mouse, and GB ran too.

"Come on, we gotta go!"

Playz Joined In With The Imposter killer And Used bread basket on bacteria (Which is harmful) Bacteria Continued to walk towards them
Playz: "Beebo, NOW!"
Beebo Then Spammed Ice Creams To The Backrooms monster
The Backrooms monster was nearly dead

Javen: "You Know Stickman Hero! You Really Need To Let Me Do My Thing I Was Gonna Convince It to Be Friendly, Anyone Could Change Hero! Even... Eric"

Pit: This is bad, cmon guys
Pit flies to find some sort of shelter with Natsu and Sora
Natsu: Hang on, I can take on those guys!

If they gained a vantage point, their ranged options could take out plenty of Bacteria

Playz Really Wanted To Say "BE QUIET DUMB WITCH!" But Since He'll Likely Get His Behind Beat He Said:
Playz: "1,000 Monsters! EVERYWHERE!"
Aerneia: “That’s all? 1,000 Monsters are nothing next to a Witch, and especially me!”

A red flash suddenly bursts from Aerneia, casting magical sparks around the forest. It dies down after a moment, and Aerneia emerges from the light in her Witch’s dress and carrying her staff. Then, after a spin move, Aerneia casts out dozens of Eye Demons, each one swarming many of the Bacteria with demonic lasers. By enveloping them in their lasers, each Bacteria they swarm is eliminated down to their molecules.

Aerneia herself remains stagnant and smiles. She stares into the sky as if basking in the spotlight.

Aerneia: “You see! My demons are all it takes to beat those freaky things. And that’s why I’m the best!”

Meanwhile, Shachi defends himself by forcing magic icicles from the ground beneath any nearby Bacteria, killing them instantly as well. He also keeps a close eye on Aerneia.

Shachi: “She can summon demons at will too…”

Aerneia: “That’s all? 1,000 Monsters are nothing next to a Witch, and especially me!”

A red flash suddenly bursts from Aerneia, casting magical sparks around the forest. It dies down after a moment, and Aerneia emerges from the light in her Witch’s dress and carrying her staff. Then, after a spin move, Aerneia casts out dozens of Eye Demons, each one swarming many of the Bacteria with demonic lasers. By enveloping them in their lasers, each Bacteria they swarm is eliminated down to their molecules.

Aerneia herself remains stagnant and smiles. She stares into the sky as if basking in the spotlight.

Aerneia: “You see! My demons are all it takes to beat those freaky things. And that’s why I’m the best!”

Meanwhile, Shachi defends himself by forcing magic icicles from the ground beneath any nearby Bacteria, killing them instantly as well. He also keeps a close eye on Aerneia.

Shachi: “She can summon demons at will too…”
Playz: Playz Grabbed an bacteria head "You think we can use these guys to make nice frickin' sweet armor?"
Playz Also Groaned at the dress because that was the outfit she Used to kill him so many bad memories were swirling through the robloxs player's head

Last edited:

"Come on, we gotta go!"

Suddenly, Ako flies in from above in “True Faith” and bombs a series of Bacteria that Bryan was shooting at, before swooping down and transforming into Bubble just as quickly. He throws his arms back and casts Shield Grenades in the direction of Stickman Hero, Javen, Leaf Man, Su. Mouse, and GB. The grenades burst into Bubble-like barriers, protecting them. In the same instant as the grenades were successfully deployed, Ako swapped to Tremor and began to blast Bacteria from farther away with Plasma cannons, creating about a hundred explosions at once for multiple kilometers. While he shoots, he yells towards the group he protected.

Ako: “Hey! Are you all alright?”

Suddenly, Ako flies in from above in “True Faith” and bombs a series of Bacteria that Bryan was shooting at, before swooping down and transforming into Bubble just as quickly. He throws his arms back and casts Shield Grenades in the direction of Stickman Hero, Javen, Leaf Man, Su. Mouse, and GB. The grenades burst into Bubble-like barriers, protecting them. In the same instant as the grenades were successfully deployed, Ako swapped to Tremor and began to blast Bacteria from farther away with Plasma cannons, creating about a hundred explosions at once for multiple kilometers. While he shoots, he yells towards the group he protected.

Ako: “Hey! Are you all alright?”
Javen: "Yeah Totally but Mr. Goodie bags here (Smh) Was Stopping me from doing my MAGIC!"

Vi Was Still hiding out Queen scarlet was up in the air crystallizing bacteria
And Isabelle and Doomguy were killing A BUNCH OF BACTERIA (More then aerneia)
"Oh. Yeah, we're fine."

"Well sorry if I didn't want to let an innocent (and stupid) man get killed! And since when could you do magic?"
Using toon force Javen Puts on an wizard outfit (With an beard) And Did Spells on the bacteria
Javen then Said: "Formus Insectus!" (Mocking Aerneia) And Turned Alot of bacteria into bugs
"See...?"

(I’m not sure whether or not this is a power Javen just has, but keep in mind that it’s completely impossible to power mimicry a Magistream based move 🗿)
(Javen really does not care and can really do whatever he wants with imagination manisfenstation as long as it doesn't really kill someone in this case it doesn't but if magistream ignores that he has 4th wall awareness and did regular transmutation and just said the quote)

(Javen really does not care and can really do whatever he wants with imagination manisfenstation as long as it doesn't really kill someone in this case it doesn't but if magistream ignores that he has 4th wall awareness and did regular transmutation and just said the quote)
(Yeah even the imagination thing has zero chance to make even anything remotely similar to the weakest Magistream power, so he just needs to use transmutation normally, saying Formus Insectus and all that is fine on its own though)

Using toon force Javen Puts on an wizard outfit (With an beard) And Did Spells on the bacteria
Javen then Said: "Formus Insectus!" (Mocking Aerneia) And Turned Alot of bacteria into bugs
"See...?"
"Huh... Cool."
Ako: “Good, good. Allow me to take it from here.”
"And let you guys have all the fun? No way!"

Stickman Hero empowers himself with Flame Body and rushes towards the Bacteria.

Despite Javen Having the adults do the stuff to protect him (He's 16 while Smh and Ako are in their 20s) He Rushed at the Bacteria And he went for one not only intensely comboing but sent it to an the biggest tree in the forest and Destroyed it (Which was as big as an skyscraper yes I said that so I can calc it) Javen Didn't use superpowers for this one He used powers OF THESE HANDS.

Last edited:
Javen: "Alright Now Watch Me!" He Went up to an bacteria and instead of beating the living crap out of it he hugged it

Javen: "Alright Now Watch Me!" He Went up to an bacteria and instead of beating the living crap out of it he hugged it
Ako: “What- Why? Isn’t that dangerous?!”

Ako’s scanners told him Javen was strong, but the monster was threatening. Its abilities were unnatural. He’s nervous for the boy, and decides to fire a shield grenade between the feet of Javen and the monster, which would separate them upon activation.

Back