• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Javen's Awesome Trio Battleroyale Roleplay

It won’t be for a decent while, I need more witch lore to properly explain it
Just as the Red Laser power page then

But the Frogman Physiology possesses enough info it could have a demo page made so far, since Stage 1 and FU Android Soldiers start with it from their first moments

Just as the Red Laser power page then

But the Frogman Physiology possesses enough info it could have a demo page made so far, since Stage 1 and FU Android Soldiers start with it from their first moments
Stick shenanigans needs me to update it with more comics in order to do that.
(ALSO I SWEAR WHEN ARE WE GETTING TO THE ROLEPLAY?)

Skibidi Toilet is easily boundless cuz they blew up YouTube headquarters, therefore they killed every fictional character cause YouTube is owned by Google 🍷🗿

Back