• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jay continues his crusade against Tier 6: Jay Grimoire VS. Valev (Valev 'Valev' Valev)

Valev

Also I guess this is Jay attempting to avenge Cedric. Both are High 6-C and speed is equalized which i definitely didn't forget to add until just now

Jay:

Valev:

Inconclusive:

Tbh I want to remove the key sometime as tiering is pretty damn weird in the roleplay alongside how dimensional lore and abilities transfer from different verses, but it all effectively works at 'power of plot' so I suppose it hasn't changed, just doesn't matter.

... **** it, what kind of 18374D smurfery does Jay have now?

also wait why does it matter, isn't Rynild fighting 1-A hax

Moritzva said:
also wait why does it matter, isn't Rynild fighting 1-A hax
That was a meme thread that DMUA tricked me into making because his page lies about having 1-A hax

So what exactly does Jay have, and what part of it is smurf, and what is his most likely tactic.

Jay has a lot.

What is smurf: he has pseudo-type-9 for most of his bits as they all exist in higher layers of existence (Mind, Soul, etc.) which no U's most hax, especially seeing as Valev lacks the range to hit them. Jay technically has low-godly but that'll take too much time to kick off, so if Valev has tactics that involve just beating the shit out of Jay (and if he can negate mid-high), then that'll be effective. Arks also have immortality/regen negation that's smurfy.

Jay's most likely tactic is going to be stealing Valev's stats (AP and Dura specifically) and/or senses with Sticky Fingers. After that he'll probably blast him with needlegun/magic/lostfire. What does Valev 'Valev' Valev do?

How good is his stamina? Are Sticky Fingers smurfy? How are his resistances?

>stamina: unknown

welp that's outdated as fuc

anyway, jay's a demon so like, he doesn't really run out of stamina.

Sticky Fingers is scalar, so Having a Higher-D resistance won't be enough to stop it

Resistances to void stuff is 1-A, Saving throws are 1-C (7-dimensional), and everything else is just 3D i think

"At least Hypersonic, with Sub-Relativistic+ reaction speeds, higher with various spells (One of the faster members of the party)" vs "At least Massively Hypersonic+", not including Speed Buffs and Debuffs.

So Jay has the movement Speed advantage but Valev has faster reactions.

Oh yeah i didn't equalize speed

hmm

I know equalization is standard for the wiki's strongest but I am kind of curious to see how that would play out

Void? Scalar?

And he can be beat simply by being smacked past Mid-High?

All his resistances are soul-based and affect type 2 concepts.

How does he win outside of Sticky Fingers? How do they work?

Sticky fingers steals things. Like, literally. Strength, Gravity, Intelligence, Sound.

I guess it's more power absorption, but it was stated once to work on the same principle as rune magic which is Type 4 concept

Outside of sticky fingers, He still has:

-Throwing Valev into the void where he presumably gets Passived to death

-Beating the crap out of him

-Void erasure GG

How does his erasure work? Is it also 1-A? How is it/BFR applied?

Erasure is fired in a beam shape. It's not 1-A but it's 1-C, so I don't think Valev would resist it

BFR is applied through portals but can presumably be done instantly since Vivi can do it to herself

That's about it?

I'll respond with V's stuff after work.

Any questions you have specifically?

> message got eaten

Vayla opens by power copy + alternate timeline info analysis + passive info analysis, followed by running into range and attempting to stab & kill.

Sticky Fingers, assuming it bypasses soul resistances, gets obliterated by Totally Not Crush Magic, which has been confirmed to work on buffs/enchantments and debuffs/curses alike very easily.

Erasure is Jay's only wincon, and that relies on landing a hit versus time trickery and clones and similar.

(How did Jay beat Colzin again..?)

How does power mimicry and info analysis function, and what stops Jay from just... beating V up? I know Valev resists BFR but even if that gets resisted Jay can still smack him into a portal

(Jay beat colzin because he resisted everything and bypassed Colzin's immortality/regen)

AP advantage, speed advantage, skill advantage, lifting strength advantage big enough to suplex Jay into the moon, amps to further those advantages, clones, fire/ice/etc spam to obliterate past High-Mid, power copy to take all his abilities and know his entire arsenal (albeit weaker)...

Oh, and anti-dragon weaponry lol

I couldn't find the MHS+ calc for Jay, so assuming the very highest end of MHS+, Vayla has near to a x10 reaction speed advantage, before amps.

So Jay legitimately couldn't hit her with an erasure beam if he tried.

Moritzva said:
I couldn't find the MHS+ calc for Jay, so assuming the very highest end of MHS+, Vayla has near to a x10 reaction speed advantage, before amps.
So Jay legitimately couldn't hit her with an erasure beam if he tried.
you're right

i forgot to equalize speed

And once speed is equalized, even if time stop gets resisted, tons of amps/clones/etc leave Jay still pretty ******.

So... What's Jay's plan? What is he going to do against being stabbed and slaughtered by anti-dragon fire, then burnt to a crisp afterwards?

AP Advantage/Amps - Jay Can amp himself as well. Vandole was 2x baseline when Jay fought him, and he's had 3 years to grow in this key since then (Each of his aspects went through an ascension that massively increases their power, and all that strength applies to Jay). For reference, Deedee could amp herself from Low 7-C and MHS+ to 7-B and Relativistic and that amp is made even greater as a hobgoblin

Speed Advantage - Equalized.

Skill Advantage - Deedee says no (though i will fully apologize for his intelligence page being outdated and I don't really think it matters)

Fire/Ice/Etc - Jay's aura gives that stuff the succ, it's one of the reasons Ethan (despite having 1-A shenanigans) had to fight so hard just to incon him, and he already resists the erasure aspect

Anti-Dragon weapons - Jay doesn't have dragon on at all times

Isn't Van's justification being 2x a 6-C calc?

Also, his amps suffer the poor fate of being crushed, constantly. Even worse, it'll be whenever he's using them, very often causing him to trip and fall.

Speed: Amped. Hotel? Trivago.

Skill: That doesn't explain how DeeDee can get anywhere near V especially if the battle starts to go serious.

Fire: Dear god, don't tell me he absorbs the abilities

Anti-Dragon: Cool

I can't find any mention of elemental resistance/absorption on the profile.

"Isn't Van's justification being 2x a 6-C calc?"

Being 2x people who scale up from a very casual 6-C+ calc

"Also, his amps suffer the poor fate of being crushed, constantly. Even worse, it'll be whenever he's using them, very often causing him to trip and fall."

If you're saying Vayla crushes Jay amping himself, Saving throw says no U

"Speed: Amped. Hotel? Trivago."

Speed: also amped by Jay. Hotel? California.

"Skill: That doesn't explain how DeeDee can get anywhere near V especially if the battle starts to go serious."

Something something combat goddess, something something responsible for every skill feat by existing

"Fire: Dear god, don't tell me he absorbs the abilities"

He enjoys the taste of fire a lot

"Anti-Dragon: Cool"

Hot

Okay, Jay eats the fire and instantly ******* dies.

I checked over the blog. Zero resistance to the crush via saving throws.

So, speed stays.

--

Okay. List those skill feats.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Ah, twas but a lonely three years ago in a Fairy Tail roleplay that Valev got very upset that people kept on eating his fire, so he started throwing anti-absorption fire that literally implodes the user's mana and obliterates the body Tricky-style.

And if you think Jay could sense it being different, it is known to be next to impossible to differentiate, and back in the day, Valev would use magical methods to shroud and hide it.

And such have only gotten better in this key.

"that literally implodes the user's mana and obliterates the body Tricky-style."

I need to make a meme that's just a smug picture of Jay that says "Saving throw GG"

Nope, checked the blog. Zero resistance, much less resistance against the fact that it innately negates resistance anyways (works against people who resist fire manip and literally devour it to heal). Jay dies.

Vote Valev.

Literally, heat manip, explosion manip, matter manip are all on the saving throw list

This is ignoring that he also has to bypass Jay's aura just turning it against him all while avoiding Vivi blipping him with void

Cool, it casually bypasses resistances to heat and uses the user's own magic against them. If anything, their own Saving Throws will implode.

I fail to see what Jay's aura does against Jay eating fire and dying. Y'know, plus you should probably state what it does, since I've looked on the profile.

Back