• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JC Denton Revision

The article strangely omits information about JC from Invisible War, even though the article mentions his appearance in that game.

Deus Ex had three endings to choose from: to kill Bob Page and allow the Illuminati to regain control over the world; to destroy Area 51, thereby destroying centralized communication altogether; or to merge with a sentient, omnipresent AI known as "Helios." The sequel, Invisible War, combines all three endings, with JC Denton merging with the AI, resulting in Area 51 being destroyed and the Illuminati moving in following the collapse.

However, the merger nearly kills JC as his nano-augmentation structure was defective, resulting in an imperfect merge. JC is moved to Antartica by his brother Paul and ally Tracer Tong, and placed into stasis.

The power granted by the merger became clear, however, as JC's powers began manifesting themselves even while he was unconscious.

According to one of the Grays located near JC's sanctuary in Antartica, JC "... made the earth move according to his whim. He sculpted a habitat for himself, near to our colony on the ice." (Matter Manipulation; atomic - subatomic level)

Ex1

Tracer Tong's comments further supplement this fact.

Ex2

While Alex searches for the materials necessary to revive JC Denton, they are taken to what appears to be Hong Kong. They were not transported to Hong Kong, however, as it appears that this Hong Kong is nothing more than a construct -- put together by the AI's recollection of JC's memories. (low-level Reality Warping?)

Ex3

Ex4

If Alex looks out the window, they can see that the entirety of Hong Kong was recreated -- all thanks to JC's memory.

I'm not the best at these power scaling things, but I'm sure that with the ability to manipulate matter at subatomic levels is no easy feat. I need some people more experienced with these rankings to come and help, but based off of what I've read on this site, I'm guessing JC Denton (Invisible War) is somewhere near 5-A or 5-B?

Back