• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo OVA has some pretty good feats

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Like seriously, the OVA is a lot more over the top, even when compared to the original

It should be noted that Star Platinum and Silver Chariot do not fight. But other than that, Avdol's fights with Polnareff and Jotaro, as well as Jotaro's fight with Kakyoin, aren't really any different. So they can all still scale.

I'm actually calcing a few of the feats.

I have a backlog of like 7 feats. All I know though is that Chariot tagging Hanged Man is MFTL+ (quad digit light) plus a huge range boost to Chariot.

Dio throwing trucks and SP throwing a minarette hundreds of feet (ten story buildings are tiny in the pov which are directly under Jotaro, who proceeds to fall onto a tall building) and dozens of feet respectively is Class M (I think if my math is right)

Hermit Purple being whatever that is and Dio no selling it, which isnt impressive due to the destruction but because hes tanking a hamon overdrive that's channeled directly to him.

The oil tanker and the road roller are actually like the exact same weight, both 22 tons on average and the explosion aint anything special.

Iggy's feat aint anything above wall.

SP's fog feat isnt that good, I dont think he actually inhaled it all in the OVA unlike the manga.

Avdol's ankh cant really be calced, it's definitely larger then a building so we can assume it would destroy a building but, we dont see it do anything but hit Justice, maybe we could calc it raising the tempature of the enviroment or it lighting up the town but that's kinda hard to do when we dont know how hot or how far it effected.

Kak also blows off the faces of like a dozen buildings with emerald splash and Dio deflects the entire attack with one kick.

As for Jotaro attacking without SP, it was kinda heavily implied that SP enhances Jotaro and blocks attacks via manifesting skin deep without Jotaro even knowing and has been doing that the entire journey with Jotaro only realizing upon The World punching him in stopped time.

The tug boat is good though, I'm trying to calc it but finding the exact type of boat and the materials it's made from is proving hard.

I will start the HP calc though today. Shouldnt be hard.

Point taken about Jotaro not using Star Platinum.

We should also note that the clash of fists between DIO and JoJo partially caused the tower of water Jotaro created to disperse. Probably nothing new if these characters are already 9-A or higher, though.

I'd also like to mention that Geb also has Danmaku. It flew above Jotaro and Iggy and rained down sharp raindrops on them.

I don't know if they have stronger feats, it's just that they consistently have way more destuctive feats that are very straightforward compared to the original Stardust Crusaders, so on a surface level OVA JoJo being much stronger is more believable.

I calced HP's destroyig the rooftop. 0.34 tons at minimum. Building level, possibly building+ (1.46) at high end.

Actually yeah, I'm aware of Geb turning into a ball and shooting a bunch of water jets, has some neat shapeshifting as well.

We need to calc Dio throwing the vehicles (he threw the vehicles like 15 stories high at minimum), I got class M when I did it but I'm not exactly sure of throwing calcs into lifting strength, I just tried to follow the steps in the garp one piece feat.

Chariot190 said:
I have a backlog of like 7 feats. All I know though is that Chariot tagging Hanged Man is MFTL+ (quad digit light) plus a huge range boost to Chariot.
Where is the calc for this? Just curious.

There isnt any? That's what a backlog means? It has to be done, it's just on the back burner.

But you dont need a calc to know Chariot flying like a hundred feet upward is a boost in range to its usual 3-10 feet, then slashing hanged man wih a full body blow plus a downward dive before it can move a cm is gonna be more then Chariot simply moving its arm 180 degrees, which is already calc'd at 300c+.

Edit: Only thing stopping me from calcing it is the weird angle of the downward dive. All I know is that it's at least Chariot's body height in length.

But unlike most stuff that wasn't officially released this was officially shown in theatres meaning it's in a weird limbo meaning we should probably make a thread discussing if stuff like this is allowed on the wiki

Why? It exists, it's official, it happened and it was released and even shown in theaters, possibly even in hong kong too. It just deadpanned so hard it never came out on dvd due to bad reception and nobody who went to see it decided to illegally film it. It's usable, but the issue is the lack of actually being able to see it for details. But what we can confirm is definetly usable.

╠ ╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ÂC╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Ân╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âs╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âi╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âd╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âr╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âi╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Ân╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âg╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âh╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âw╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âw╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â'╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âr╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âu╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âs╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âi╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Ân╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âg╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âa╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âp╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âr╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Ât╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Ât╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Ây╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âu╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Ân╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âd╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âr╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âw╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âh╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âl╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âm╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âi╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Ân╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âg╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ÂO╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ÂV╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ÂA╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âf╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âr╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âf╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âa╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Ât╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âs╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âf╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Ân╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âf╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Ât╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âh╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âm╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âr╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âp╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âp╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âu╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âl╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âa╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âr╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âa╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Ân╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âi╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âm╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âp╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âp╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âl╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âk╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Ân╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âw╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âf╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â,╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Ât╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âh╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âi╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âs╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âd╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âs╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Ân╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Ât╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âb╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âd╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âw╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âl╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âl╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âf╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âr╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Ât╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âh╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âw╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âi╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âk╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âi╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â'╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âs╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âa╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âl╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âr╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âa╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âd╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Ây╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âs╠Â╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Â╠Â-╠Â╠Â╠Âs╠Â╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âr╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âp╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âu╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Ât╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âa╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Ât╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âi╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Âo╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Ân╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â.╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠ ╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â╠Â

So are we going to send a request to the calc team or what?

What? No we arent? It's a different profile seperate from the canon one?

Also someone already calc'd it like 3 days ago.

Also the Dio, Ndoul and Darby OVA fights were actually really good, its just the rest that was very questionable (vanilla specifically had some animation issues as well).

Even if we do except this as canon, we don't know exactly how the fight between Jonathan and DIO went down

Allegedly the exact same way as canon, except he used Hamon to melt the ice (somehow), not fire, according to those that did see the movie in theaters.

Well even then, why would we scale DIO to hamon? It still put him out of comission and melted his body like a witch. And presumably he still had to have someone cut his head off to stop it from spreading to his head also.

We arent scaling Dio to Hamon, we're scaling Dio to Will. Unless you think Will is >>> Dio, who was at the epicenter of the feat.

Dio=Jonathan>Will>The feat.

It's like saying Superman cant scale to magic users because he's weak to magic, yeah he's weak to it but he can also be stronger then it.

And for wha it's worth, OVA Dio can shrug off hamon if it isnt strong enough.

I'm not sure why they wouldn't be the same canon. Both are literally adapted from the original canon just into animation by Studio A.P.P.P. There are clear references to Phantom Blood in the OVA as well with the whole scene with the Stone Maak ritual.

The Smashor said:
99% sure the Phantom Blood OVA stuff can't be used since it was never officially released.
It was officially released, it's just that most of it is lost.

Are the anime characters different enough to warrant alternative profiles?

I feel like I could respond that with the whole deal with PHF Fugo being a seperate profile, but that's not really the same situation.

Antvasima said:
Are the anime characters different enough to warrant alternative profiles?
Given the OVA and film are extremely shortened and altered versions of the manga, I'll say yes.

Okay then. You still need calculations though.

This has nothing to do with the thread itself, but was the cloud splitting feat from the phantom blood anime ever calc'd? I know it's non-canon, but it would be cool to see what the results would be.

Back