• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo OVA has some pretty good feats

Mr.Cinos15 said:
This has nothing to do with the thread itself, but was the cloud splitting feat from the phantom blood anime ever calc'd? I know it's non-canon, but it would be cool to see what the results would be.
Not only has it been calc'd but it has been brought up, discussed and thrown around at least twice in this thread. Most seem ok with it.

>So what needs to be done here?

A lot but that requires calcing, I'm kinda busy till the new year but I can try and start a few and do them on my free time and post in a blog whenever they are finished or when I'm not so busy, whatever comes first, unless someone else wants to have a shot at the needed calcs.

I do not think so. Help would be appreciated though.

I did one for Hermit Purple, bout it. I have two calcs posted in a sticky but I havent published it yet.

One other dude did the cloud feat, link.

We could easily do Jotaro pulverizing the boat feat but we need to find the exact amount of materials that compose the boat, much like the melting vehicle feats that are on the common feat list. Isnt hard, just tedious (the only real issue is I dont know what type of boat it is otherwise I'd likely of done it already) but once we know the materials it'd only take like a minute to do.

Jotaro Feat Boat
Here's the feat in case anyone is wondering.

Feel free to ask some calc group members for help.

I'll try and calc the boat feat after the other few revisions are done.

Although if the other feat gets eval'd we wont need to do that as the other feat is much higher than the boat.

Actually nvm, the Chariot feat I can probably do by lunch. Looking closely there's a super esy way to do it, I didnt pick up on it initially because it's different from the manga but it's there.

The tugboat feat is still a pain in the ass, I'm currently looking for the materials that compose it. No luck thus far tho.

You can ask here for evaluations: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3802786

Ok it's accepted. So we got a speed now. Just need an AP feat (the boat obviously). Although there's still that cloud feat that nobody's decided on if we using yet, if we use that then nothing else needs to be calc'd.

Okay. Are you willing to calculate the boat feat as well?

There is also the feat where Star Platinum throws part of a building at DIO, DIO fragments half of it, and Jotaro bursts out of the wall, creating a reasonably sized hole.

Well yeah but that's just bit feats. Neither are anywhere close to the boat feat (or even other feats within the same fight, The Dio kicking Emerald Splash feat looks good). The throwing of the building is a lifting strength feat, probably Class M actually, not Class K due to the fact it was thrown at a 45 degree angle vertically a few dozen meters. Would need to be calc'd but I aint good with throwing into lifting calcs.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Given Star Platinum is summoned after he oes it. Probably. Abdul and Joseph have a nice shared lifting feat where they use HP to launch pol like 50-70 feet into the air, although while shared, it was done with one arm each, that probably scales to Jotaro as well.

Probably because it's a feat with big numbers attached to it, idk.

I know it's better to rely on the tugboat feat (which needs to be calc'd), but could someone remind me why Jotaro would scale to the cloud splitting feat?

I never watched the Phantom Blood OVA (no surprise there honestly). Does DIO scale to OVA William and Tonpetty?

Given what we know about the movie, yeah, he's stronger than Will. And Tarkus, who still killed Will in that adaption.

I find it odd how the OVA has, like, a feat from Part 1 that AP stomps later parts from the canon.

Not much we can do about Star Platium's level atm. For now, would it be safe to assume we can put OVA Jotaro by himself at Wall level given the feat I linked?

Lonkitt said:
I find it odd how the OVA has, like, a feat from Part 1 that AP stomps later parts from the canon.
Then again, given how APPP wanted to make JoJo a more typical action shounen series than it is, it makes sense it would have better feats.

Did they? Well, if that's the case, then stronger feats for OVA JoJo make sense

Well, yes and no. Jotaro has some ******* insane feats. In fact the tug boat feat? Hell it's a 50/50, it may or may not even be SP doing that feat given SP isnt seen anywhere at all in that scene.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Why is he currently ranked as "unknown"?
Mostly because the tugboat feat has yet to be calculated. Not sure if it's still gonna be, but it's likely we'll sort out the tiering on Jotaro's page once that's done

You can ask a few calc group members (Spino for example) for help if you wish.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Why is he currently ranked as "unknown"?
The good feats havent been calc'd yet and the cloud feat, well tbh we havent agreed if we using it yet. If we use that then we can skip the calcing of the rest because none will come close to the cloud feat in ap.

Back