• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo Stands Tier List!

1. golden experience
2. black sabbath
3.sticky fingers
4. sex pistols
5. moody blues
6. the thing from the boat that makes them floppy I forgot its name

bump, perhaps?

anyways
S tier: Golden experience
I know it may sound wild at first, but you can pretty much win any fight with it
you can use life giving to create a god damn T rex that deflects all damage, and command it to maul your opponent. They can do nothing about it unless it's the hand, killer queen, cream, or wonder of U, or I guess heaven's door, but stuff like that isn't enough to keep it out of S tier, especially when Golden experience is also scaling to mftl and has utility like using life giving to search for things and being able to sense "life force" or whatever, as well as the SELF HEALING and the ability to make what you punch literally shit its pants and go bananas. It is too versatile to be anywhere near B tier or lower at the very least
C tier: Black sabbath
It's pretty situational, but if you set it up then it's pretty damn powerful. It just needs shadows and the lighter thing. It doesn't have any notable ability tho, the most it can do is pierce things with an arrow which might accidentally be counterproductive in a lot of ways lol. C just because of the fact that it needs setup and doesn't hold well against some hax stuff that would compete with it
A tier: sticky fingers
it can punchy speedy, it can ignore durability. Just combining that stuff alone is enough in my eyes, tho it also allows him to hide in whatever he wants which is also fairly useful. Also extendy arms funny and nice
B tier: Sex pistols. Yeah it may seem like trash at first until you realize that there's really nothing wrong with it. You can basically just shoot a bullet anywhere with 8-C force. It's just nothing special, but I guess being able to have stands that communicate can possibly have some other use
E tier: moody blues. It can't really fight lol, it's just for grabbing info. Just a bonus point for being able to shapeshift and that's quite actually it.
D tier?: the soft guy. I mean, his ability isn't even fatal. Idk man it's just really weird, and I have no idea how the stupid boat thing even worked. I don't even know if I should vote on this one.

1.golden experience:Top of A. It’s fast, it’s decently strong, it’s versatile, it’s kinda haxx. Nuff said,
2.Black Sabbath:A. Strong,Automatic, Hard to hit in urban areas, op at night.
3.sticky fingers:A. Fast,Strong, Ability isn’t bad.
4.Sex Pistols:A. Gun shoots fast strong bullets that aim at you. A lot.
5.moody blues:Trash.
6.Soft Machine:B. don’t get poked.

1.golden experience:Top of A. It’s fast, it’s decently strong, it’s versatile, it’s kinda haxx. Nuff said,
2.Black Sabbath:A. Strong,Automatic, Hard to hit in urban areas, op at night.
3.sticky fingers:A. Fast,Strong, Ability isn’t bad.
4.Sex Pistols:A. Gun shoots fast strong bullets that aim at you. A lot.
5.moody blues:Trash.
6.Soft Machine:B. don’t get poked.
sex pistols is losing to a lot of the higher tiers tho when you think about the matchups
can you really say it's even A tier?

Gold Experience: S. Busted, even without going Requiem. Also, self-healing is a godlike ability to have.

Black Sabbath: B. Can do more than stab people's souls with arrows if given the command. Virtually unstoppable if activated at night.

Sex Pistols: D. Kinda pointless if you don't have a gun. Can use as recon, I guess. Goes up to C with gun.

Moody Blues: C. At least it can fight even if it's a lot weaker than the usual punch ghost. Also, memory replay and shapeshifting can be useful sometimes.

Soft Machine: B. Can use flattening to go stealthy. Getting poked is an instant incapacitation. Can deflate even large objects like luxury boat.

technically you could use sex pistols with any old pebble or baseball you find
although launching those things at mftl speed would probably cause them to explode in the very moment....but in jojo universe logic that wouldn't really matter now would it

also moody blues can't fight, it scales to the absolute bottomless pit that chariot has called purple haze hell I believe
shapeshifting is the only possibly somewhat sometimes combat applicable thing really

the current average on Golden Experience would be at the bottom of S tier
Black sabbath at B
Stick fingers in A
Sex pistols in C tier
moody blues in E tier
and soft machine in the bottom of B

guess I'll update the list myself later....

for now though,

Kraftwerk
I forgot his name and I don't wanna accidentally say the localization name so the stand that shrinks stuff that formaggio or whatever uses
li'l bomber (trole)
man in the mirror
and purple haze

Kraft mac and cheese: B
one of the interesting things about this is how he uses rocks to literally climb on the air
I guess kinetic energy is cool too
little feet: D you have to actually hit your enemy to shrink them, and it doesn't have particularly good stats so if it messes with like most stands it just would get clapped
Aerosmith: D Still has crappy scaling and stuff
man in the mirror: S you can bring anybody in a mirror and simply win
minus GER of course

Alright here’s what I think:

Kraft work: easy S. You could throw something and if it touches someone you win. You could touch the world and then freeze everyone on it. You are basically immortal too, as you can freeze any object in your way just by touching them. The powe of this stand is immense

Little feet: C. Unless you have Made in Heaven as a pal, your shrinking would be too small to be effective. Its basically Killer Queen but with delayed time.

Aerosmith: B. Pretty powerful, its like a nimble Gatling. It’s radar is also good for fighting everything excepts aliens. However, its precision is poor and compared to other stands, its firepower isn't really that great

Man in the mirror: S. Pretty hard to argue. Just camp at the bathroom mirrors and you win.

Purple Haze: B. killing stuff with goo is nice, but there are two things that keep this from getting S; 1. the virus can easily die to sunlight or a brightly lit room, 2. The stand is dangerous to the user and their friends, as they can accidentally damage themselves.

Last edited:
Kraftwerk: A (or S if there really is no limit)
Little Feet: B (would’ve been A if not for its gradual shrinking)
Aerosmith: B (I wish B- was a thing)
Man in the mirror: A or S
Purple Haze: C ( C+ if that’s a thing, so dangerous to the user)

Back