• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo Stands Tier List!

not really, there is no difference between its explosion ability and the world ripping your head off unless you are a part 1/2 villain, and the world is much more effective at killing you cuz timestop

KQ instant death stuff is actually pretty useful, it has a lot of quirks with it making it surprisingly versatile including planetary range traps and charges but we'll get to him when we get to him.

Anyway E tier is not happening, what might need to happen is an A tier split since we have so many in it but A tier already contains all the stands that should have been in S tier and i don't think i could handle yall's hot takes about them again
im ready to talk about strenght S tier

I'm ready to talk about how yall fools put Lovers in B

Crazy Diamond a B or A, it has decent strength and speed, has a cool restoration ability that could be used in diff ways
Cream is obvs S Tier, it has great speed since it was somewhat swapping with Chariot alongside a deadly ability.

CD is def an A, only downside to it is the speed and range, but that's only really compared to Part 3 Stands, he's fast compared to most other Parts so it's not that huge an issue, he's still in like top 80-90% for speed. And he has the strength to back it up.
His ability is really ******* good, offense, defense, healing, hell he can even do things like homing attacks, traps, and fusionism with it. It's an easy A+ ability in the general scope of things coupled with a strong Stand. I'd put CD in S if he had better AOE/Range or was faster, but because he ain't best I can do is A imo.

yeah its a good thing that CD has a durability negate ability under its sleeves. If the user is angry then its strength would be exponentially high.

If we include rage buffs it would be a low S, but not sure if we should, that's more on Josuke's end then the Stand's. Josuke just has ******* anger issues and because your emotional state effects your Stand's power, it makes CD roid the **** out in all stats.

If a normal dude had CD the rage amp would just be ok not a whole ******* magnitude like it is with Josuke.

how does cd negate durability?
Fusionism, though that's something that is implied to be something he can only do when pissed, not even just choosing to do it but that he simply can't when not enraged.

I mean sorta, but
I'm not seeing how it ignores durability, seeing as his heal has shown to have physical limits like not being able to lift him from the paper while he was holding something, and to fuse to begin with he had rippedd angelo apart.
It's strange to me is all

I mean sorta, but
I'm not seeing how it ignores durability,
You are a dude. You are added to a broken rocks/torn pages mixture and have now become a Morioh landmark/spooky library book. As long as you are getting punched along with some damaged object, you will get fused. That's how durability gets ignored.

You are a dude. You are added to a broken rocks/torn pages mixture and have now become a Morioh landmark/spooky library book. As long as you are getting punched along with some damaged object, you will get fused that's how durability gets ignored.
at the very least, the anime version depicts the fusion as being a side use of the healing ability, the ability which has been shown to have physical limits, so do you see why I'm not completely sure this makes sense?

at the very least, the anime version depicts the fusion as being a side use of the healing ability, the ability which has been shown to have physical limits, so do you see why I'm not completely sure this makes sense?
The physical and hax components of the ability would be separate I guess. Its not like X amount of energy would be needed to fuse.

Also just realised that Crazy Diamond can make Jotaro's hat actually fuse to his hair via split end repair.

The physical and hax components of the ability would be separate I guess. Its not like X amount of energy would be needed to fuse.

Also just realised that Crazy Diamond can make Jotaro's hat actually fuse to his hair via split end repair.
making things stick together isn't exactly ignoring durability regardless of that tho
there's just not evidence that something durability negating actually exists when it contradicts what we've seen from the ability itself.

making things stick together isn't exactly ignoring durability regardless of that tho
there's just not evidence that something durability negating actually exists when it contradicts what we've seen from the ability itself.
It is a kind of matter hax which is dura ignoring by default. Not sure why CD not being able to lift him out of the paper is relevant when he's done a significantly better version of that when he pulled Okuyasu out of the electric cables with his severed arm when RHCP was actively pulling him in.

It is a kind of matter hax which is dura ignoring by default. Not sure why CD not being able to lift him out of the paper is relevant when he's done a significantly better version of that when he pulled Okuyasu out of the electric cables with his severed arm when RHCP was actively pulling him in.
to be fair it's hard to quantify the lifting strength of paper......or an electric wire
but
we know that it has a limit which is good enough, so it's not just ignoring durability most likely
it physically is reshaping things to make them fuse, otherwise he'd be able to just punch someone like goku and heal him wrong so his head on on his ass and win instantly

to be fair it's hard to quantify the lifting strength of paper......or an electric wire
but
we know that it has a limit which is good enough, so it's not just ignoring durability most likely
it physically is reshaping things to make them fuse, otherwise he'd be able to just punch someone like goku and heal him wrong so his head on on his ass and win instantly
Goku would take no damage if on guard so the matter hax won't come into play. In that sense, yes CD doesn't dura ignore by default but as a side effect of the restoration. Against people he can hurt, yes he should be able to rearrange them like how he literally rearranged his upperclassman's face.

So it’s not ignoring durability, it’s literally just his existing AP
He ignores dura to the extent of someone's durability where CD's AP isn't doing anything anymore. For example, 9-C bullets can do damage to upto around 8-Bs iirc. So CD should be able to dura ignore to some extent on characters a couple or so tiers stronger than him.

so is there some kind of standard that makes this has to be true or is there just no evidence that it actually is able to do things beyond his own ap (it is never shown that he can do something with it beyond his own AP or LS)

ahem
  • Tenore Sax - C - D - D - D - C = D
  • Cream - S - S - S - S - S = S
  • The World - S - A (???) - S - S - S - S = S
  • Crazy Diamond - A - S - A - A - A = A
  • Aqua Necklace - B - A - A - B/A - B = B/A
  • The Hand - B - S - C - B - B = B

gone, reduced to atoms
well before we get the lineup it's safe to say that eggchoes is in bottom of D tier, as well as chili pepper being in A tier

i forgor again
  • Bad Company
  • Echoes Act 0
  • Okuyasu's dad's Stand
  • Red Hot Chilli Pepper
  • The Lock
  • Echoes Act 1
  • Surface

Act 1 D tier it sucks ASS and is lower than human level speed

the lock D tier it requires setup and also requires the person to feel guilty (it probably wouldn't work on Jotaro)

chili pepper A tier and egg bottom tier as I said before, I guess you could throw it at somebody or something though

surface is cool when it exists but I forgor how it's set up

Bad Company: C
Echoes Act 0: E
Okuyasu's Dad's Stand: Unknown, E if you need a response.
Red Hot Chilli Pepper: S
The Lock: C
Echoes Act 1: D. It can irritate people with noise but has no offense to speak of.
Surface: B

Back