• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Juggernaut revisions

Juggernaut (Marvel Comics) is missing several abilities. He should have types 1, 2, 3, and 8 immortality. As the avatar of Cyttorak, he draws his immortality from him. He does not age, he can still survive as a skeleton, and he can regenerate from such a condition. He also should have Resistance to Poison Manipulation and Disease Manipulation, as it has been noted that he is immune to all Earthly poisons, toxins, and diseases. In addition, it should be noted that his forcefield makes him completely invulnerable to any physical attack regardless of strength, as stated in X-Men #13 (though non physical attacks such as magic and energy can still get through it if they are powerful enough). Finally, his Trion form is capable of tracking enemies, so he should have either Extrasensory Perception or Clairvoyance.

Seems logical, except for Invulnerability I suppose.

I'd prefer a scan for the Tracking thing as well however

Nullification of all physical attacks with his forcefield, perhaps? No physical blows can get through it (though he does not always have it up and cannot raise it if his helmet, which also makes him immune to mind attacks, is removed). Is it also worth mentioning that his forcefield provides some protection against magic (one of his main weaknesses)? The forcefield, his Regenerationn, his high durability (good enough to take repeated blows from Hulk and Thor), his infinite stamina, and his psychic proof helmet, all make him very hard to put down. Usually only reality warpers or characters of higher tiers can be capable of easily killing him. In most situations, he gives all the heroes a very hard time, even ones like Hulk and Thor. They usually only beat him by BFR or removing his helmet.

It is. It's one of the main reasons he's so hard to kill. Still, I think the fact that no physical blows can break it (or so we are told) is notable. That said, even against energy blasts and the like, it's still quite durable (even standing up to a low grade god blast from a severely weakened Thor), as is he even without it.

Anyway, I'm gonna try to find a scan for the tracking ability. It may or may not take a while.

Actually, upon further review, I see no real evidence that he can track enemies. If I or someone else find(s) evidence later on, I suppose it can be added. For now though, he should get Immortality types 1, 2, 3, and 8, Resistance to Poison Manipulation and Disease Manipulation due to being immune to all Earthly toxins, poisons, and diseases, and it should be noted that he can recreate his helmet and body armor in the event that either are destroyed provided he has access to raw material he can use his matter manipulation on (that's actually his only real use for matter manipulation until he reaches his Trion form).

Do you think it's worth noting that no physical blows can bypass the forcefield as stated in both X-Men #13 and the official handbook of the Marvel universe?

I don't think so, again, it's just a higher Dura Forcefield, not necessarily a resistance

I will wait for scans before agreeing with anything, even if I do believe on some of the things here.

Edit: It feels kinda sad to see Zark blue now, btw. But I understand the decision.

I agree with Eficiente. I know at least some of what you're saying is correct, but without scans to link to as justifications on the profile, the CRT shouldn't be accepted.

Well, for his immortality, I think we already have proof of types 2 and 3 by virtue of the fact he was able to continue to fight as a pure skeleton and regenerated from that state. Do we need scans for 1 and 8?

BTW, for reference sake, his type 8 immortality and Regenerationn do not seem to stop decapitation. In one "Elseworld" story, he was killed by Wolverine while his claws were super empowered by cosmic energy that was capable of killing Galactus. Wolverine decapitated Juggernaut, which seemed to kill him. Also, in Incredible Hulk #457, it was implied that had Hulk (empowered by the Horseman of the apocalypse and with celestial armor) succeeded in tearing his head off, it would have killed him.

numbers 15 and 11

I'm not sure if we need evidence of types 1 and 8 since he doesn't seem to age and gets his power from Cyttorak.

The first is good stuff, the second isn't, if what you said about it was true that wouldn't even prove anything, and the scans are worse than that. He just got tossed into other dimension and came back from it.

Alright. Here it's stated that he is immune to poisons and radiation, which allowed him to survive in a world where the Sentinals covered the planet in deadly radiation/poisoning that killed off the rest of the life on Earth.

Here it's stated that the bands of Cyttorak won't allow him to ever die.

Linking *************** is kinda illegal, move the images that matter from there into Imgur and make albums there. I did told you to please be more organized, linking a whole comic for evidence is bad as even if important things are in the beginning, there could still be more later in the comic, no one is meant to know that.

So do you think that the scans are acceptable?

Yes, the stuff from What if? comics should be said to be from there due to that series sometimes messing things up.

When uploading images or gifs as evidence I always put the name of the sources within name of the images or gifs, which everyone is free to imitate. (..it should be rule actually, but I will see what I can do about it later.)

Alternative realities are probably not a good idea to use for evidence, yes.

I was accepting that tho, having the profile mentioning where the feat comes from to allow others to disagree with it.

I will see if I can add this today, so I would need Juggernaut's profile unlocked.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

So that's Immortality types 1, 2, 3, and 8, resistance to poisons and radiation, and transmutation of available raw materials to form a new helmet? Also, this shows that he can summon his armor at will
741222-armor

"When uploading images or gifs as evidence I always put the name of the sources within name of the images or gifs, which everyone is free to imitate"

Hmm, I should have been more direct.

Sorry. I am unexperienced with uploading those. Is the above list an accurate summation of what we shall add, though?

Also, should we add a key for him after he was re-impowered by Cyttorak? He became even more powerful and completely immune to all mind attacks even without his helmet.

For the record I absolutely disagree with using the What If? scan, it's just baiting for someone to exploit it to further their own arguments using What-Ifs later

It doesn't take place in any continuity in which he is given new powers or has anything done to him that could affect his powers in any way, so it's illogical to assume he only has them in that scenario.

The edits are done but idk if Frieza force soldier has anything more to add.

Zark2099 said:
For the record I absolutely disagree with using the What If? scan, it's just baiting for someone to exploit it to further their own arguments using What-Ifs later
Afaik, the old ones cared more about continuity, no?

Not necessarily, also feel free to explain that to everyone when someone uses a What-If statement to justify 1-A Odin and starts shouting "hypocrisy!" without even listening to the reasoning.

Idk mate, it seems troublesome

Strength and durability feats shouldn't be used since the characters could have trained more in different continuities, but provided nothing happened to them that could have potentially given them new powers in any way, I think using them as evidence of powers is acceptable. It's a case by case thing.

I strongly agree about that we should definitely not use out of continuity sources.

Idk what to do then, do I remove it, leave it as "likely" stuff or what?

Back