• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Hmmm, can we really say it's Sukuna’s brother CT and not Sukuna’s?
If it was an inherited CT, Yuji would've unlocked it long ago, its not inherited
Sukuna’s twin CT is probably fuga not the opposite but idk without a proper translation of the chapter

How is the Yuji scaling going? I dont think we have a good measure to scale him right now.

Maybe above Maki? Not sure tbh

The problem is Sukuna keeps getting weaker and weaker everytime Yuji hits him so Sukuna is in a bad match up here.

Technically Yuji was brushing off Sukuna's attacks and harming him even before the last 5 Black Flashes streak and we have to remember Sukuna already hit 4 black flashes before Yuji started tagging him.

Compared to Maki who couldn't hang out with that Sukuna for more than 2 pages and kept getting blown away. Sukuna's powerd up salesh took out Maki meanwhile Yuji literally run past them.

I think Yuji >Maki is a very fair take at this point.

Goddamn, this chapter was unreal. This crazy reveal that Itadori is actually Sukuna's twin brother from another era? I would've never guessed this. But I was still grinning like a dang doofus this entire chapter. I'm so glad to see Itadori finally stepping up as the MC and showing that he holds that title for a reason. Now that he's in the zone, he's able to land consecutive black flashes. I wonder if he's also able to land so many black flashes because of his resolve to fight for his friends. That would be a rather fitting reveal. But more than anything, I'm glad that Sukuna is finally being pushed to his limit. These past few chapters, there haven't been any "my technique I haven't used since the Heian Era" moments or Sukuna tanking the strongest attacks without any noticeable injury. The damage has piled up, and Itadori's standing strong as the sole line of defense. I just hope that the next chapters don't have more ridiculous ass-pulls that somehow give Sukuna a huge buff or something. I'm sure it's going to happen eventually, but I would expect there to be a good buff for the protagonists that make sense. At least now that Itadori's revealed to share lineage with Sukuna, that gives Gege more leeway to grant Yuji some extra powers or buffs.

Itadori will end up scaling to Yuta, at least in “Pre-Awakening”. Sukuna has a lot of “weakened” states since post Gojo and we need to rate each of them so the Jujutsu High characters can scale to that specific Sukuna.

Post Awakening only hit BFs as of now so his normal hits are unknown.

Can we please stop saying “stronger than Maki by feats” When the character does not have better feats than her?

Sukuna hasn't whipped out the arrow yet but I have a theory that instead of going back to Sukuna Kaisen, Yuji is gonna pull up with it too

Sukuna will open his domain
Yuji will open a domain too and keep bullying Sukuna
scenes switch to Shoko then, who has failed to heal Gojo, she will look at him and say "Your dream has come true"
Sukuna uses the fire arrow and goes all out, Yuta joins and opens his domain, Maki hits Sukuna with another sneak attack as usual
Sukuna will get killed by the dismantle that cuts the world, Yuji will mimic it just as its been hinted in this chapter by Uraume that Yuji has the same innate potential as Sukuna

But honestly, I feel it's hard to give Yuji a solid tier for upgrading based on the current fight. It's been established multiple times that Sukuna has been drastically weakened from his battles with Gojo and Yuta, as well as Maki's surprise attack with the Soul Split Katana. Then there's Itadori's punches that directly attack the soul. So by the time Itadori begins to fight and overpower Sukuna, he's only at a fraction of his former strength, which would make it much harder to guess a tier. At this point, we can only speculate what the new tiers would be.

But honestly, I feel it's hard to give Yuji a solid tier for upgrading based on the current fight. It's been established multiple times that Sukuna has been drastically weakened from his battles with Gojo and Yuta, as well as Maki's surprise attack with the Soul Split Katana. Then there's Itadori's punches that directly attack the soul. So by the time Itadori begins to fight and overpower Sukuna, he's only at a fraction of his former strength, which would make it much harder to guess a tier. At this point, we can only speculate what the new tiers would be.
There is no new tier, these characters are still low 7-C. It's just more scaling

Itadori will end up scaling to Yuta, at least in “Pre-Awakening”. Sukuna has a lot of “weakened” states since post Gojo and we need to rate each of them so the Jujutsu High characters can scale to that specific Sukuna.

Post Awakening only hit BFs as of now so his normal hits are unknown.

Can we please stop saying “stronger than Maki by feats” When the character does not have better feats than her?
People are forgetting that Yuji drops Sukuna's power with his punches and has only been hitting Black Flash

Now that I think about it, there isn’t a new Tier. CG Itadori is at least 8-A so Shinjuku Showdown Itadori is at least as strong as CG Itadori.

8-A is the MINIMUM Tier for the heavy hitters and for Sukuna. As weak as Sukuna got, he’s never below 8-A because even in his weakened state (from Yuji punches to Yuta’s Jacob Ladder to Maki’s heart split).

So Itadori gets a 8-A rating for his Shinjuku Showdown key, “higher” with Black Flashes and probably a new rating thanks to entering the zone.

We need to stop being strict with spoiler messages. If you are here in the day where a chapter leaks, you’re gonna see leaks around.

Spoiler tagging every message is annoying to do on mobile and annoying to read.

If you don’t want to get spoiled, don’t come here in the day spoilers are out.

Now that I think about it, there isn’t a new Tier. CG Itadori is at least 8-A so Shinjuku Showdown Itadori is at least as strong as CG Itadori.

8-A is the MINIMUM Tier for the heavy hitters and for Sukuna. As weak as Sukuna got, he’s never below 8-A because even in his weakened state (from Yuji punches to Yuta’s Jacob Ladder to Maki’s heart split).

So Itadori gets a 8-A rating for his Shinjuku Showdown key, “higher” with Black Flashes and probably a new rating thanks to entering the zone.
nah low 7-C he was keeping up with yuta and was able to damage sukuna with his paunches and sukuna could take yuta's without much damage

When did he damage Sukuna with punches?
2024-04-18_191141.png

made him bleed a bit and everything

yuji is on that low 7-C level along side yuta.

Back